The Hint

Summer Train

Kyungsoo secretly went to the other Exo-k guardians, he told them that they need to meet up in their secret hideout in sector O for this case is sensitive, Kyungsoo wanted to discuss some matters regarding the princess. He suspects that The Ice Princess was the person behind all of Kyuhyuns wickedness, just like the famous line that says ' There's always a woman behind every man '. At First, the other guardians didn't believed him, but as he began to explain much further, they started to absorb his ideas and suspections.

 

 

"yah, kyungsoo... Its not really sinking in, just imagine... She slept for over hundreds of years and yet she's still alive? how can that be possible? even us guardians die even if we have all of this powers and everything" chanyeol said, He was saying the truth, he just really cant understand what kyungsoo was talking about cause he's still sleepy. He wanted to go back to his bed, and get lost in his world of dreams.

 

 

"shut up chanyeol, I'm speaking here" Kyungsoo said irritatedly.

 

 

"what are we gonna do then? I heard the MG's speaking and told that their location was still unknown... even the hologramic map of exo couldn't detect where they were" Baekhyun said.

 

 

"or maybe.... the reason why they can't find them is.... maybe they're already dead, o-or... maybe they went to other planets... or maybe, I don't know, we've got to find the Princess... I'm worried sick right now" Kai said, among the other guardians of exo k, he's the one that became most affected because his infatuation for the princess became broader.

 

 

"right! that's right.... but first, we need Chen and the others, we'll have an surprise attack in the dungeon tommorrow" Suho said.

 

 

"Tom. hyung? isn't that dangerous for us? It's day time and there are more MG's during day time" Sehun said,

 

 

"Tomorrow is fine, most of the MG's are exhiles from another planets and galaxies that makes them weaker than the average strenght of an exotic, the only reason why exotics are afraid of them is beacuse of those lightsabers they always bring anywhere, which contains venomous toxic in it. And besides... were much stronger when the suns up, chanyeol in particular.... " Kyungsoo said, the other guardians just shook their heads in ashtonishment. 

 

 

"fýsi̱..." out of the blue sehun said

 

 

"what?" Suho asked

 

 

"fýsi̱... we can use the help of nature..." Sehun said, he got this vision when the wind blew right into his neck, giving him chills that generated his brain to think of something.They started planning of how to make their surprise attack in the ministry dungeon, they also accepted sehuns ideas and all. But one thing they didn't knew... someones been eavsedropping in ther conversation ever since they arrived the place.

 

 

No other than Luhan...

 

 

Luhan clenched his fist and he began to walk out the hideout, he doesn't know what's happening to him right now, as if he was being controlled by someone. He feels like someone was overtaking his mind, body and soul. Before he knews it, he fell into the deep blue lake, the lake that was also connected to the magical lake of the forests of laybyrinth.

 

 

He abruptly opened up his eyes, he then saw a beautiful lady that was also looking at him. He cannot moved from his place as the lady began to swim towards him. She carresed his face giving him goosebumps, he thinks that her touch was cold...cold as ice. All of a sudden, he felt his heartbeat slower than the usual. He didn't expected what would happen next, the lady placed her lips on his and he grew weaker. He felt that all of his will power was being taken away from him. The lady placed her arms around his body without letting go of the kiss, making him colder.

 

 

"you're mine now" She whisphered into his ears and right away she dissapeared like bubbles, Luhan drowned for he feels like his weight was doubled, and an anchor was being place in his foot. He struggled to get away but the water was raging, as if it was feeling too much wrath and anger. Few minutes later, he lost consciousness and the water took control over his body.

 

 

In the forest of labyrinth, Kris manage to sleep but Seohyun didn't, she went into the river bank to wash her face but on her way there, she saw something peculiar, something floating towards tha bank. She walked closer to have a greater view of it. To her surprise it was Luhan, her heart felt pity towards him even though he sabotaged them earlier. Her heart was racing wildly causing her breaths to halt. She pulled him to the nearest tree so that she can dry him easily. 

 

She was wearing a T-shirt and skinny jeans right now. She doesn't feel weird changing a guys clothes because she has a younger brother, so she took off Luhan's shirt. Giving her a perfect view of his perfectly sculpted body. She hanged his shirt in the branch of the tree and tore the half of her shirt exposing her tummy and belly button.  She took the peice of clothe and wiped away the water in his face and his upper body. SHe was about to hang the clothe on the branch of the tree also but then she slipped and she fell to Luhan, Her head fell on his chocolate abs and her hand accidentally landed on his..... she removes it quickly before he wakes up from his sleep. 

 

But there's one thing she realized, he was hot.... seriously he was hot. She placed her hand in his neck, and his forehead, and yes... he was sick and he began trembling, because his lower body was still wet and his upper body was exposed in the air. She just gave him a hug, for she knows that right now this is the only thing that can help him, he needs her.... he needs her body heat. 

 

 

She burried her head in his chest and closed her eyes... and a tear dropped.

 

 

 

***

 

 

OK, a bit short cause.... i've been thinking too much latley, there are so many projects quizzess hw's etcetera this week, and i'll be expecting more next 2 weeks TT^TT