The Rejection

Dance With Me

 

Hyosung POV

When the hottest boy in school asks you out you're supposed to say yes. But you know what? When he's also the biggest player of the school you should refuse. And that's exactly what I did with Lee Kikwang, the kingka of our school. He is part of the biggest idol group in our school, B2ST. He thinks he's all that and he acts so cute around girls by putting on aegyo expressions. It annoys me to hell and I wonder how they could fall for that fake act. 

               "What?" he asked me after I rejected him. I shrugged my shoulders and gave him my best "get away from me" look.

               "I said no." I clarified. I bet you this was the first time he was rejected. His face looked confused. He put his arm around my shoulders.

               "Did you hear what I said?" 

                "Yup clear as glass." I shoved his arm which refused to let go and finally I turned around took my orange juice and spilled it on his "perfect" little head. Everybody stared at me probably shocked I had just embarrassed their beloved idol.

                 "You'll regret this." he whispered in my ear. He shot me a death glare and suddenly I was mauled by millions and millions of fan girls. There were so many that it took about ten teachers to pull them off. By the end of the attack my hair was a mess and there were scratches and bruises all over my body. It was even painful to walk!  I would definitely get him back for this. He was not going to get away with this! I stormed home hoping to seek comfort from my best friends, who were also part of my secret group SECRET.

          “HOW COULD YOU?” Ji Eun screamed when I entered the house. I flinched. Oh, I forgot she was a little Kikwang admirer. Zinger and Sun Hwa pulled her away from me and held her down on the couch until she calmed down a bit. Hey, at least she wasn’t trying to claw my face off like the rest of the fangirls.

          “Ji Eun, you have to understand, I just didn’t want to become his next toy.” I looked at her with and apologetic face.

          “I forgive you,” she sighed. Ji Eun was never one to hold a grudge against me, or anyone for that matter. I knew she’d forgive me.  I gave her hug and a pat on the back. I winced when she touched the bruises on my back.

          “Are you okay?” Zinger asked. I shook my head. She took off my jacket. They gasped, seeing how serious they were. The wounds weren’t this bad when I left the cafeteria. Good thing Zinger took a medical class; she knew how to heal everything.

          “Are you sure you’re fine? We could go tell the principal, if you want,” Sun Hwa suggested

          “No it’s fine. Let’s just start practice, ok?” I sighed. I just wanted to get my mind off Kikwang and his revenge for a second and enjoy myself. Still, I won’t let him off that easily. 


Sorry it's such a short chapter!!!! I just didn't have a lot of time, but I promise I'll try to update more often now!!! Thanks for being patient with me!