Letting Out The Beast

Let Out The Beast

I know you wanna let out the beast.

 

“Did you say something?”  Jongin tilted in head to see his brother shaking his head.

 

“Maybe you need to go and see a doctor for real.”

 

He threw the pillow from his back to his brother.

 

“Hyung, I’m hearing it clearly.”

 

“This is the nth time you said that!”

 

Jongdae spat and threw the pillow back to his dongsaeng.

 

“What’s wrong?” An auburn haired guy with hair band appeared with some refreshments in his hands.

 

“Joonma, ggamjong is having this delusional hearing again. I think he’s insane.”

 

Joonmyun hit the latter’s head and settled down the food.

 

“You’re just tired Kai.”

 

Ah, I miss that nickname. The latter thought, throwing the game console on the floor.

 

“I’m not tired, Joonma.” Joonmyun sighed.

 

“Quit with that nickname.”

 

They shook their heads like little kids and mehrong-ed at him.

 

“What are you guys 7 year old kids?!”

 

“Come on, hyung. You smiled like a dork when that orange guy called you that name.”

 

“His name is Yixing and he called me ‘Joonma’ because you guys told him that’s my name!”

 

Jongin pouted at him and crawled on the floor.

 

“What am I going to do with these kids.”

 

He muttered to himself and sat down the cushion, watching as the two Kim’s started their game again.

 

“Joonma, your phone is ringing.”

 

“Ah, thanks.” He took his phone from the table and looked serious after seeing the image of the caller.

 

His ‘Kim’ dongsaengs looked at him and he waved at them to continue their game. Joonmyun walked to their garden and sat on the fountain, looking at his reflection on the water.

 

“Hello?” He heard some chuckling and some scolding then it became silent.

 

“Joonma, annyeong!” His eyebrows furrowed.

 

“Sehun, if I’m not wrong this is Luhan’s number.”

 

“Yes, it’s his number—Hunnie let Kris talk to Joonmyun!”

 

He moved his phone away from his ear, Luhan’s voice was loud.

 

“Suho, you there?” Finally.

 

“Yes, is there something wrong?”

 

“The three of us are moving in Korea now.”

 

“What?!” He exclaimed, he was not ready for this.

 

“Many things happened, were in the airport now and they’re coming for us—but don’t worry, we did some killing before leaving China.”

 

Joonmyun gulped and looked back at Kai and Chen.

 

“I’ll ready the house now. Call me once you arrived in the airport.”

 

“Okay, bye.”

 

Suho looked at his phone. He can’t believe that his long distance friends are coming back to Seoul. It been nearly 7 years since they last seen each other. Many things happened that made Kris go back to his homeland. His other two friends namely Luhan and Sehun are the inseparable couple. They don’t like it when they’re away from each other.

 

“Guys, Kris is coming back home.” He smiled as he announced it to his two brother's.

 

Kai choked on his muffin and Chen had to gulp the ice tea after hearing my sudden news.

 

“For real?!” Jongin said and looked at Jongdae.

 

“Someone’s staying with ChenChen too long.”

 

Suho sighed, “It’s not a troll. They’re coming home today.”

 

“Bwo?!” both exclaimed.

 

“Now, now, both of you clean the house while I buy some groceries.”

 

He said with a clap and pulls the game consoles away from their grasp.

 

“Noooooooooooo!!!!” The two pouted at him.

 

“And also, I asked Kyungsoo to help me today so when I’m away, expect him to be in front of the gate.”

 

“Yes!” Kai shouted and grinned widely.

 

He’s so easy to please.

 

 

Suho POV

 

“Ah, I’ve got somewhere else to go!” I pulled Jongdae’s t-shirt.

 

“And where are you going?”

 

He smiled like an idiot and laughed.

 

“I’ve got to meet my friend—I actually forgot we had to meet today.”

 

I raised a brow at him, I’ve peeped on his phone and it says 2 pm but it’s currently 11 am.

 

“Really, it’s the truth.” He said with a sickish aegyo at me.

 

“Fine, Kai go clean the house now.”

 

He let out a loud groan and felt the cat’s shivering body. I guess he’s almost up to it.

 

“Jongin, we don’t have all day to clean.”

 

I said and patted his back.

 

“Hyung, why don’t we hired some maids—”

 

“No—and I can hear the buzzer.”

 

Jongin ran to the door and opened it with a good boy smile. I can hear his heart beat and it was racing crazily. Kyungsoo went in and looked at me with a smile.

 

“I’ll be buying some grocery. Can you help Jongin clean the house?”

 

“Sure.” He answered and winked at me.

 

I chuckled and walked to my car. Jongdae was fast in his feet and was already in front of me when I was just starting my engine. That kid doesn’t observe his surroundings. I better scold him later. That kid was always getting himself in trouble when he openly does weird things like running so fast.

 

When I got into the convenience store, it wasn’t packed of people like the usual scene. I took a grocery cart and fished out my list of things to buy.

 

“Joonie.”

 

I looked to my left and an index finger hit my cheeks.

 

“Yixing-ah, that hurts.”

 

He chuckled and I smiled at him. His dimples were showing and looking at his clothes, it gave somehow urged me to have him.

 

“What’s with that look?”

 

I shook my head, “You just looked dazzling today.”

 

“Aish, idiot Joonmyun flirting with a feeble like me.”

 

“Yeah,” you’re one of those easy targets of bad beings like me.

 

I bit my lip that just started to get wet, I’m getting thirsty again.

 

“Anyway, what’s the occasion?” He asked looking at my list of ‘Thing’s to Buy.’

 

“My friends are moving into my house so I’m throwing a party and also buying some food supplies.”

 

I can see his dimples coming out again, “Your name suits you the most, Joonma.”

 

“Aish, I tell you—that’s not my real name.”

 

I said while pulling violently some pork meat in the large refrigerator. He just chuckled and I realized he was just buying a snack and some soft drinks. We started to talk about our upcoming PE activity which is dodge ball. He was making a solemn face—begging me in the process to be my teammate.

 

“I want to be your teammate but I think coach Im Hyun is the one who will be managing whom will be our teammates.”

 

He pouted while I put the groceries in the cashier. An idea suddenly came into me. I’ll just take my time when I’m out of house since I’m with Yixing.

 

 

Yixing’s POV

 

“Go out with me.”

 

I couldn't believe I was hearing these words from him. My face was starting to heat up but he suddenly pulled my wrist and I followed him into his car.

 

“What about your meat?” I asked, and he smiled at me.

 

“I gave it back to the meat section—it might melt while it’s in my car.”

 

I nodded and he speed up to the usual shop we usual eat together. The owner greeted us with a hug and ranted us over one of the kid who made a fight inside his shop.

 

“Did you know that he broke many glasses which cost me half of my income?!”

 

We sat down and Joonie have to calm him down.

 

“I’m sorry to hear that, Sungmin-hyung.”

 

He said politely and Sungmin-hyung started taking our orders.

 

“What’s wrong, Yixing-ah.”

 

I shook my head and found him looking at me. Suddenly, electricity hit me. This feeling was continues—no—I usually feel this every time our eyes met. It’s giving me the urge to touch him. I know I like him but what make everything difficult are his feelings about me.

 

“You’re suddenly quiet.”

 

He said and our eyes met again, this time our staring was longer—our eyes didn’t even flinch when Sungmin-hyung delivered our order.

 

“Yixing-ah, can I have you?”

 

"W-What are you sa—”

 

"I can't stop it anymore, I really like you."

 

I can't understand what he was saying, his eyes we're redder than usual. He pulled my wrist, leaving the payment in the table in the process while I followed him without hesitation. We were on an abandoned building and he pinned me on the wall.

 

“J-Joonmyun, what are you doing…”

 

I pushed him away from me. I don’t know what’s happening to him. He was acting differently. It’s like a beast, eyes were red—giving me warning to run away but at the same time I don’t want to.

 

“I-I’m thirsty...” he said leaning closer to me.

 

I was confused to what he was saying but suddenly he was inches from me. He the left side of my neck and I felt the excruciating pain in my neck. He was biting me, slowly my senses were getting droopy and everything went black.

 

Author's POV

 

Joonmyun was completely shaking down his knees. He just bit Yixing and now a mark is visible in the latter’s neck. He don’t know where to start explaining—he almost want to kill himself in the process. They were inside his car now and he looked with a worried face on the sleeping person beside him.

 

“I’m so sorry. I bit you Yixing. E-Everything was sudden to me. It’s because you wore such revealing clothes that enchanted me more to have you. Your smell… it’s overwhelming.”

 

He said, completely oblivious that the person beside him was awake now.

 

“M-My smell?” Joonmyun looked up and saw Yixing looking at him.

 

“Y-Yixing, I’m sorry I—”

 

Yixing covered the latter’s mouth, he was turning red before he opened his mouth.

 

“Tell me everything. You bit me—you said you we’re thirsty. What is happening to you? Tell me.”

 

He pleads and Joonmyun felt the sudden wall separating the two of them.