I

Amour.

            "K-Kris, it hurts."

            "Just a little while longer."

            "It hurts."

            "Be quiet."

            Just the two of them; the room was humid with breathing, light beads of sweat dribbling down the expanse of Kris' back. Kyungsoo figured that half way through the penetration that it was more  than horrible of an idea to allow him to go in dry, and regret ran down his spine as it arched, the kitty bell dangling around his neck mocking his decision that day. Even despite that, his name repeated from his lips with each , followed by bitterly soft exclamations of pleasure, positioned on all fours, his hands clenched into the white silk under their close bodies, Kris' frontier frame easily fitting against the young Korean's smooth back.

Anything to please you, Kris Wu...

His smile was frigid. Kyungsoo stood in his defaulted anxious pose, fiddling with his fingers and picking at his nails as he leaned against the blank wall of the discussion room and bowing at the business persons that would walk in and out of the room, gesturing some to their seats just as a secretary like himself should. As he shuffled from place to place, putting figures of importance into their rightful places and seats, his eyes never left the table representing China.

 Kyungsoo figured as much that today's meeting was severely important, but what annoyed him the most was that Kris Wu's wife seemed to be the most important thing at the moment to the almighty man himself, with his lips constantly latching onto hers, his hands (although not shown, he knew) running over her thighs along with Kris leaning in to whisper what Kyungsoo was only too sure to be dirty nothings. On the far end of the room with an horizontal orientation amphitheatre view of the couple, he let out a bitter scowl.

He was there for their wedding, even when they departed for their honeymoon -- Kyungsoo witnessed every bit of their love life. It wasn't a love life. Kyungsoo was convinced that Kris Wu loved him, not that . He wasn't sure why he never recoiled when Kris decided on their last night together that he was going to get married.

            "I'm engaged, Kyungsoo." Kris muttered quietly, holding his small frame against his body. The room was quiet, only sounds of their light breathing increasing the decibels just by a smidgen. They were wrapped under the blankets, and on Kris' bed in his serene apartment, the scent of cologne and wafting in the air. Naturally, Kyungsoo had gone speechless, his eyes widening but he wouldn't dare show him, so he let his shocked eyes watch his chest. Kris, however, inevitably noticed, lightly pinching  the Korean man's chin between the pads of his thumb and forefinger, lifting it slowly to give him a slow, long kiss.

Before Kyungsoo could ask why, Kris had already positioned himself between his legs, running his fingers onto the undersides of his thighs with his long, slender digits. Before he knew it, Kyungsoo's eyes rolled back and he believed that Kris was his. His forever.

However it  was the screech of the microphone that brought him back to reality from his nostalgic reverie, Kyungsoo reached over to cover his ears from the deafening audio pulling away just as it dimmed into silence. Once again, the group of business peoples began to chitter and chatter amongst themselves.

            "Hey,"

Kyungsoo turned his head, kindly greeted by one of the other secretaries named Lu Han, who also represented China but worked alongside the wing of finance in the company. His Korean was perfect, and it made Kyungsoo a bit ashamed that his Mandarin was terribly rusty. Lu Han held up a Styrofoam cup of coffee towards him, and Kyungsoo took it gratefully, bowing his head in a gesture of thanks as his eyes then moved towards Kris once again.

            "Head of the company got you head over heels?" Lu Han asked, his tone draped with a bit of laughter as Kyungsoo's eyes widened, whipping his head towards him.

            "N-no." He responded, just as quickly as he had asked the question. Lu Han gave a slight shrug, taking a sip of his coffee and reached over to give Kyungsoo's shoulder a gentle pat, quickly mumbling that the meeting was going to start soon and that the secretaries would have to wait outside. Kyungsoo gave a nod and a soft 'bye', then Lu Han made his way out of the room.

Kyungsoo contemplated on walking over, perhaps giving him the coffee that Lu Han had given him considering his lips hadn't touched it yet. With a bit of a confidence boost and his self-given audacity, he strode over, Kris immediately lighting up at the sight of him. His personal secretary. As well as his secret lover.

            "Oh, Kyungsoo. What do you need?"

            "I.. I just wanted to give you some coffee. I heard the meeting was going to be long, and you woke up pretty early for it.." His hands trembled, and he wasn't sure why. They were lovers, but the sight of his pretty, long haired and red lipped wife sitting with her eyes also on him and a dangerously charming smile so eagerly fake in his eyes just made his cheeks go red with anger. He slowly placed the cup of coffee in front of Kris, smiling meekly before bowing his head and quickly scampering out of the room and into the main hall, desperately glancing around for Lu Han.

He found him talking to one of the other secretaries, and as he watched the crowd a bit longer, he had come to the realization that they were all secretaries. Kyungsoo awkwardly walked over, seeing as he was far too quiet to be noticed by anyone, and Lu Han was the only person who even bothered to initiate a conversation, therefore piquing their friendship. He reached over nervously, and a loud laugh erupted from a person in the crowd.

            "Lu Han, someone wants to talk to you!"

Kyungsoo turned a bright shade of pink, blinking frantically as his hand pulled back and Lu Han turned around with a smile, jubilantly reaching over to wrap his arms around Kyungsoo's shoulder.

            "How can I help you today?"

            "Can I talk to you in private?

Lu Han flashed a look of concern, swallowing down the lump in his throat and deliberately pulled his hands away. He wasn't familiar with Kyungsoo being so solemn and sombre. Eventually, Lu Han bid his friends goodbye and walked out of the convention hall to talk to him outside.

--

            "Lovers?!"

            "Sh!"

Lu Han nearly choked out the coffee from earlier, and Kyungsoo immediately smacked his hands over the other's mouth, glancing around anxiously in case someone had heard. Lu Han had quite the loud mouth, and no way in hell was he going to jeopardize Kris' job with this scandalous secret. After all, it was true and he wasn't entirely sure if Lu Han was reliable with a secret. It was just such a heavy burden on him that he needed to let it out somehow..

            "You won't say anything?"