1

Pet Panda
Please log in to read the full chapter

*this is an intro so is not really important*

~Yenni POV~

 

"Alright guys, are you ready?" the teacher asked. "YEAAAHHHH" the class exclaimed. Well obviously cuz, we're not gunna learn today.

 

It was May and this month our class focus was on animals. What better way to get a better understanding of animals than by going to a zoo. I happen to feel really excited because I haven't been to the zoo in forever! My teacher led the class off the yellow school bus and a zoo guide welcomed us. He greeted the class and told us that he will be showing us around.

 

He led us to where the tigers were. He told us a bit about them and gave each of us some food to feed them. I got closed and got scared so I gave my food to my partner/bff, Sehun. He gladly accepted and called me a wimp as he smirked. I punched him in the shoulders for calling me that. I watched him feed the tigers. After awhile, we approached the pandas. 

 

I was super hyped seeing the pandas. They were so darn cute! I just couldn't stop spazzing about it to Sehun, who in return just rolled his eyes and said "meh." "You're just jealous that you are not cute like them." I said. I tried to reach my hands through the bars to pet them but they were so far away and I'm to big to fit my whole arms through the bars. Well there were signs that says "don't touch" but hey, no one important is looking. Ugh stupid fat arms. So I just smiled and waved at them. Sadly, it was time to depart from this attraction.

 

We were led to some benches and tables for lunch. I took out my fried rice and looked over to what Sehun had. He had some bibimbap. We looked at each other and I said "Dude you know you're gunna have to share that right." "Psh you fatass." Sehun said as he rolled his eyes. We had been sharing lunches since forever. It's kinda like a tradition. "Don't you think the pandas were soooo cute, Sehun?" I asked. "I guess, they are alright. I like the tigers more. They are much cooler than the pandas." Sehun said. I pushed him. Pandas are AWESOME OKay!, you exclaimed. "Mhmmm, sure they are" SeHun replies in bored tone. I hit him. "Ow what was that for" Sehun said. "Boy, don't diss my pandas ok!" I said while giving him the look. "Yea yea" SeHun said as he rolled his eyes. This child sure loves rolling his eyes.

 

A girl classmate of ours came up to us and quietly asked if she can sit with us. She is the new girl who recently transferred about a week ago. She seems shy and maybe that's why she has not made any friends in class yet. Her name is Luhan. Her skin is pale and looks flawless, (OMG D;) She was wearing a blouse and jeans, something simple but yet she looked chic. Also the fact that she's taller and much prettier than I am. Sehun and I welcomed her and said that she can sit with us. The more the merrier I told Luhan. Sehun introduced himself and I followed suit. "LuHan", she said is a soft voice. You're really pretty I told Luhan.

Please log in to read the full chapter