Final

Don't Worry

The rain storm roared outside of Jongup's window as he waited for Himchan's call. Jongup was certain that Himchan was driving home from his business meeting, but he wasn't fully sure. Himchan had said the meeting was no more than an hour away, but now it was almost past the three hour mark. For all Jongup knew, Himchan's car could have skidded on the slippery pavement. Images flashed in his mind as he tried his best to push them away, but it was no use.

 
Jongup knew he was over-thinking the current situation, but he couldn't help it. Ever since he had started living in Himchan's apartment, it seemed like all Jongup thought of was the elder. Maybe it was because they had previously kissed the night before, but Jongup knew he was hopelessly in love.
 
It was as if right on cue that a clicking noise was heard. Suddenly, Jongup felt relieved that Himchan was unharmed by the brutal weather. Almost running towards the front door, Jongup instantly warped his strong arms around Himchan's slim body. 
 
Taken aback, Himchan tried to contain his small laugher as he spoke. "Yah, what's up with you?" 
 
"Uh, nothing. It's just that..." Jongup trailed off. What was he supposed to say? That he was scared for Himchan? 
 
"You were worried about me, weren't you?" Himchan teased as he tickled the younger's sides. Jongup wanted to laugh, but he still felt serious about his feelings regarding Himchan. 
 
"Aren't you supposed to worry about the one you love?" Jongup said quietly, shocked at his own response.
 
Himchan immediately stopped and stared deep into Jongup's eyes. He searched for words that were stuck in his throat, but he knew they wouldn't come out. So like last night, he lightly pressed his lips against Jongup. The younger kissed back and soon, Himchan pulled back.
 
"Next time, don't worry." Himchan breathlessly stated, and Jongup shook his head in understanding, still shaken from the kiss. Only a few seconds passed, and yet their lips couldn't stand to be apart for too long.