It is my JOB = Donghae Fanfic

It is my JOB = Donghae Fanfic

Emma (You) POV

“Are you sure that fans aren’t going to suspect our act?” Donghae asked quietly after taking a sip of his coffee.

Yerp, it is Donghae from the awesome Super Junior the famous and hottest boyband in Korea. Now currently we are sitting in Starbuck drinking our coffee in our hands discussing over he should hire me on this job

“I’m pretty sure. It’s not like my first time or anything oppa. I dated Taylor Lautner 2 years ago and well, I can say it went smoothly. Plus, they won’t have an idea that you are dating Nicole from Kara at all.” I said as quietly as possible for just the two of us.

Donghae sent a grin back but, the smile didn’t quite reach his eyes. He was still unsure if he should hire me or not. I put my right hand on his other hand and stare in brown eyes (not sure about his eyes color). He quickly avoided my gaze and took another sip in his hot coffee, not removing my hand from his.

I gently pull his hand close to me while pursing my lips together. “Donghae,” I say forcefully, “Do you want Nicole to get hate from your fans?” He immediately snapped out and shakes his head and said “no, I just..” he sighed and pulls his hands away from mine and mess his hair in frustration. “I just think the fans might see this is all an act you know and I don’t want you to get hurt because of my fans.” He said while looking at the table as if it’s a new thing.

I sighed once again and. He really thinks that I can’t do this can he? Why doubt my skills? “Oppa, you need to understand that this is my job. That is why I sincerely want to help. I can really make this simple and believable alright. You can act and stuff so it won’t be a problem alright. It’s like doing a movie but without script and camera around. Please, trust me.” He looks me in the eyes once again and bites his bottom lips which I really, really find it hot and attractive. “Won’t it affect you, the hate?” He said, still doubtful. I raised my right eyebrows. “Like I’ve said, I’ve done this for over 2 years and they won’t know this is an act alright.” I lied straight through my teeth. To be honest, I do cry a tear or two if it really hurt me a lot. Who would cry if people keep calling you a gold-digger, , and you know other stuff. I’m not either fat or ugly but why hurt me in that way? Sometimes, human are just being too mean to others and never think that they are the same. No one is perfect, we are born imperfect. I in science but hey that doesn’t stop me in going to university. Isn’t it the same as relationships? I know this is fake but every relationship I go through I’ll always cherish it as though it’s my last.

Donghae sent me another grin as I took a sip on my coffee. Obviously he didn’t see through my lie. “Okay Emma, I think we have a deal. Ill transfer the money to you later tonight or tomorrow.” He said while standing up to throw his coffee. “I think we have Mr.Lee.” doing the same. Donghae puts on his shades and wear his hoodie while I slip on my very expensive hoodie down. As we exited Starbuck we met over a hundred screaming fans. We were being questioned by fans and well, paparazzi were there as well.

“Who is she?!”

“Is she your new Girlfriend??!”

“She is sooo pretty!”

“She is UGLY! EWWW!”

“Who is this ?”

 

Donghae turn his head to look at me with his shades on and I can see the concern on his eyes, I just smiled at him to hint him that I’m totally fine. He smiled back and grabs my hand, intertwining our fingers with each other. Strange all I can say as  bolt of electricity shoot up my arm make me think in confusion.

In the corner of my eye I can see that Donghae shake his head to clear his mind off of something. He then look at me again and grinned brightly. “Hey, come on I wanna bring you to meet the rest and Nicole.” He said cheerfully but still quite enough for us to hear. We walk our way to the car through the fans ignoring the nasty comment they said. All I can say was, excited to meet the rest of Super Junior and quite nervous to meet his girlfriend. Hope she won’t hate me. I’m just doing my job and besides, what worst could happen?