FINAL

Untitled.

"Stop running around!" Kris chuckled as he walked towards you. "I love you, you know that, right?" You put your hands on your waist and looked at him. Kris chuckled and grabbed your hands as he stood beside you. "Yes, I do. And please remember that I love you, too." he kissed your head and you snorted. "Cheesy."

"You like it." he teased and you sighed. "Yea, I think I do." You giggled as the two of you walked at the amusement park.

 

 

"So what made you decide to finally go here? I've been asking you toooooo many times." you chuckled and he smiled. "I just feel like going now." he shrugged his shoulders and you laughed. "You are so random, Wu Yifan." he nodded and tightened his grip on your hands a bit.

You smiled and looked at your linked hands. Yours fit perfectly to his. You rested your head on his shoulders and Kris chuckled.

"I love you, Kris. I don't know what I would do without you." you whispered so lightly that Kris didn't hear you.

 

 

 

 

 

Kris clicked his tongue as he wiped your mouth with a napkin. "Why can't you ever eat right, honey?" you smiled at him. "But you love me anyway.." Kris smiled as he patted your head. "Yeah. So much." he whispered.

 

"So what do you want to do next?" Kris asked as you eyed him. "What are planning now, Mr. Wuuuuu-fan?" He chuckled and kissed your nose. "What? I just want to spend time with you. Do you want to go home now?" you squealed and shook your head. "Of course not! Just.. Let's just go anywhere. I'm fine." you grinned and he chuckled. "As long as you're happy.."

 

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

 

"Are you okay?" you asked Kris as he stared into thin air inside your apartment room.

"Huh?" he said as he looked at you. You leaned in and kissed his cheeks. "You look tired."

 

Kris looked at you for a minute then leaned down and gave you a sweet little kiss on the lips.

"I am tired.." he whispered as he caressed your cheeks.

"Then you should..."

"No. I am tired.." he looked at you straight in the eyes and leaned back. "I am tired of this.."

 

You looked at him confused and he chuckled. "I am tired of us."

 

you felt your heart stopped beating and chuckled nervously. "Kris.. Nice try. But it's not..."

Kris stood up and looked up at the ceiling. "Don't you get it? I don't want this anymore. I don't want you anymore.."

 

"Kris..."

"You want me to say it to your face? Let's break up. Let's end this. It's over."

 

 

Kris' words played in your head as tears slowly brimmed your eyes.

"What?" you asked as slowly looked up at Kris.

He sighed and closed his eyes. "You heard me..." he whispered as he looked away.

You gulped and slowly shook your head. "K-kris..."

 

Kris sighed loud and grabbed his coat. "I'm leaving." he muttered before leaving you all alone in your apartment.

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

You stared blankly at the wall in front of you and sighed for the nth time. It's been a month since Kris broke up with you and you weren't really taking it well. You didn't go to class anymore and but you tired yourself with work to forget.

 

Your phone rang and you picked it up without looking at the caller ID.

You sighed as Luhan called your name.

"What?" you coldlessly answered him.

He sighed. "How are you doing?"

"Stop asking me the same questions everyday, Luhan.."

He nodded and sighed. "I'm just worried."

"Worry about your bestfriend."

"But you're my cousin."

"I'm hanging up." you put down the phone and laid on your back. "Be happy, Kris."

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

Kris sighed as he buttoned up his suit. "You're finally getting married." His mother said as he bowed down to greet them. "Engaged." Mr. Wu corrected. Mrs. Wu slightly frowned as she saw the sadness behind Kris' smile towards them. "Honey.."

"I know Mom. I'll be happy with her. Don't worry about me." Mr. Wu sighed and nodded. Alright then. Carry on." he patted Kris' shoulder and gave it a light squeeze.

Kris sighed when his parents left the room. A light knock on the door made him look up. "Wufan?"

Mei smiled at him as he smiled back. "You know you don't need to..."

"I owe your father a lot. And my parents. I promise I'll be..."

"Wufan.."

"Mei.."

she sighed and nodded. "I'll promise, too. Let's work this out for our family." Kris nodded as Mei patted his shoulder. "She's so lucky you love her."

"And he's so lucky you love him." Kris snickered as Mei laughed. "But it's sad that it has to be this way." she nodded. "See you later Kris."

He sighed and looked at the mirror. He's getting engaged to someone he doesn't even love. But for his parents, he will do it.

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

You finally found the will to see the sun and decided to go out for some fresh air. You decided to hang out at the playground area. You've been thinking about a lot of things. Or rather just one person.

You were so caught up reminiscing your happy times with Kris that you didn't even notice it got dark already. After eating dinner and strolling some more, you finally decided to go home.

 

As you were passing by the alleyway, you felt shivers go down your spine as you heard soft footsteps behind you. From time to time, you glance behind you only to find nothing but the wind and some scattered leaves. You began to feel uneasy as you walked faster. You felt your heart beating faster as the footsteps also got louder. With your shaking hands, you dialed the first number on your phone and prayed that you'll be safe.

 

 

"It's time Kris. Let's go." His mother smiled at Kris as he smiled back. He sighed as his parents' motioned him to meet the other guests. He smiled at them and greeted them back.

Luhan laughed as Kris frowned. "Not funny, Iron Man."

Sehun smiled at Kris. "It's okay, hyung. Noona will be..."

Luhan's phone rang and he answered it without looking at the called ID.

"Hello this is Lu..."

"Luhan!" you whispered. "I.. I..."

Kris looked at Luhan when he mentioned your name. "What? I can't understand you. Speak louder, you dork."

Kris and Sehun watched Luhan's expression as he slowly became serious.

"What are you.. what are talking about?" He frowned and Kris felt his heart started beating fast.

"What stalker?! What are you... YAH!"

Kris' face hardened and he started breathing heavily.

He knew about this scary stalker of yours. He successfully told him off and warned him and he never got near you again. But this time, since he wasn't your boyfriend anymore.... 

 

"Kris hyung!" Sehun shouted as Kris sprinted outside the ballroom. Luhan kept on shouting on his phone as his grip tightened. "Call the police Sehun.."

"Why hyung.."

"Just call the police Oh Sehun!!!" Luhan shouted and ran outside.

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

You sighed deeply. "I had a stalker, Luhan. I'm sorry I'll explain everything later..."

"I.. LUHAN!!!!!!!!!!"

you shouted as you got dragged to a darker part of the alley. The man covered your mouth and hushed you every so softly. "Don't be scared, dear. I won't do anything bad to you. Just things that will make you feel better." you sobbed hard and you were shaking.

"K-kris.." you cried and he hissed. "That tall guy again? I thought he left you for good." he chuckled lightly as he left butterfly kisses on your neck. "Let me show you how I love you." he smirked as you cried.

"Stop crying and shouting or I won't have second thoughts of hitting you darling. Let's have a good time."

he pushed you to the ground and as you tried to cry out for help, he slapped you hard on the face. "Don't make me mad, baby."

 

You cried louder as he forcefully ripped out your clothes. Everytime you cry for help, he would hit you hard, making you crying more in pain.

And your worst nightmare started.

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

 

Kris ran to your house and banged on your door. "Are you there? Answer me!" he shouted and continued banging. He sighed deeply and growled.

If he never left you..

If he didn't leave your side..

If he only followed his heart..

Kris shouted in anger and ran outside. His phone rang and he answered it immediately, calling your name.

"It's Luhan. Did you found her? What the heck is happening?" Luhan shouted as Kris flinched. "Let's talk about this later, Luhan. Let's find her first, I'm begging you."

"I already called the police. Just stay calm and continue looking for her." Kris sighed and hung up.

 

 

"Where are you...." Kris was very worried about you. All he wanted was for you to be safe.

He kept on running and running until someone bumped into him. "Hey! Watch...." 

Kris felt adrenaline rush inside him. He grabbed the collar of the man. "WHERE IS SHE??!" The man punched Kris in the face and ran away as fast as he can.

Kris found it hard to breathe. He ran around the area looking at every corner, everywhere.

 

And it broke all of him when he finally found you.

He ran towards you and gulped as he saw your condition. "Stop moving!" He hissed. He removed his jacket and covered you exposed body. Bloody and all messed up.

"K-kris?"

He hushed you as he shakily called for help. "W-what.. How can he.."

You breathed heavily as Kris shook his head. "Don't leave me, baby. Please hang on.." Tears started to form on his eyes and you tried your best to keep yourself awake. "You found me.."

"I shouldn't have lost you in the first place.." he breathed out. "I'm gonna kill him." he gritted his teeth as he watched you slowly closing your eyes.

"Stay awake. Look at me! Look at me!" Kris said as he gently caressed your cheeks.

"Thank you Kris.." you whispered as he shook his head even more. "Don't leave me damn it!" he grabbed his phone and started shouting. "Where are you people? Someone's dying here!!!" 

"I love you, Kris.."

"I'm sorry.. I'm.. please stay with me.. please hold on a little bit longer.."

you slowly nodded as your eyes closed completely.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~end?