Minho

Bigbang & Shinee One-Shot Collections

"Reload!"

"What? Why?"

"AHHH! IT'S GETTING CLOSER!"

"Where??"

"RELOAD! RELOAD! DO YOU WANT TO DIE!??!"

"Where the hell is it!?"

"FREAKIN' RELO--- awwwh..."

Minho and Minhye were busy playing an action, shooting game on his PS3.

"You killed us Minho," Minhye shot him a death glare. He quickly looked away afraid.

"Sorry, I didn't see the thing.." 

Minhye sighed and stood up, dusting dirt off her clothes even though there was none. She carelessly tossed the controller on the couch and walked into the kitchen. Minho followed behind.

"Do you have any food to eat?" Minhye asked looking through the refrigerator and the cabinets.

Minho leaned against the counter behind her and silently gazed upon her. Minhye was too busy trying to find food and didn't notice his strange actions. She then gave up searching and pouted as she leaned on the counter across from him.

"Alright, lets just order some pizza," she said and looked at him for a reply. He still kept staring at her. Minhye awkwardly looked away and began walking back to the living room.

Minho then noticed he kept staring too much and tried to act normal again as he followed behind. They both slumped onto the couch and stared at the TV screen.

"You know Minho," Minhye spoke which made Minho turn his head to face her,"You've been a great brother to me."

"Great brother?" He asked again a little disappointed. She nodded.

"Yup, you've protected me when I needed help, cared for me, accompanied me, FED me," she laughed.

He just nodded and gulped.

'I also loved you..' he thought to himself.

Seconds later Minhye got into serious mode. She turned her whole body around and faced him as she grabbed something within her jacket and hid the item in both of her fists. Minho curiously looked at her.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he turned his body around to face her as well. Minhye hesitated a bit if she should tell him about her news and decided in the end that she had to.

"Minho, I really like you as a brother. You've helped me so much throughout my life and I know we have gotten a lot closer. We can open up to each other about anything. And I mean anything," she emphasized on the word anything and closed her eyes as she exhaled. 

Minho didn't speak and just continued to listen, hoping for what she would say next would bring him happiness.

"And now is the time that I really have to open up to you," she said as she opened up her fists. Minho was shocked to see what was resting upon her palm. 

She revealed two promise rings. An item that can bond two people together forever until marriage.

"Minhye.." he whispered as he gazed upon the sparkling rings. Minhye smiled.

"Minho... I'm asking you if you would--"

"YES!" Minho excitingly cut her off due to over enjoyment. He scooted closer to her and hugged her tightly. Minhye was so shocked and confused that she decided to hug him back.

"I didn't know you'd be this happy!" She chuckled. 

"Why wouldn't I be happy?" He laughed and remained hugging her. Forever and always he wanted this moment to replay in his mind. She then pulled away and they both held each others hands.

"So when are you going to put it on?" He asked still looking at the rings.

"When I think it's the right time.." she sighed and smiled looking away from him. He tilted his head to the side in confusion.

"Right time? Isn't now the right time though?" 

"Maybe... if you think so?" She whispered. Minho was still confused.

"Uhh.. kind of yeah.." He grew a little impatient.

"Okay then! Today you'll help me confess my love towards him and give him the promise ring!" She cheered with her decision and hugged Minho again. His heart dropped within a single heartbeat. Even being shot a thousand times couldn't compare to the feeling he felt just now when he realized the promise ring Minhye bought wasn't for him.

"O-Oh.." Was all he could say. Minhye let go of the hug and frowned at him.

"What's wrong chubby bunny?" She chuckled and poked his cheek. He forced out a smile and shook his head.

"Ah, nothing. Just thinking about things," He said convincing enough to her that he seems okay. She nodded and smiled as she gazed upon the couple rings that was still resting upon her palms. The guy she was going to confess to today was also a really close friend of Minho's. Actually, Minho, Minhye, and him were all best friends since childhood. Minho developed feelings for Minhye while she developed feelings for her other friend. Today was just another day of regret that slapped Minho in the face.

He always wanted to tell Minhye about his feelings but just couldn't seem to find the right time. But now he waited too long and she already moved on about to start a new relationship with his bestfriend.

'If only I told you sooner..' he thought to himself.

 

____________________

a couple months later~

 

"I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW STUPID HE IS!" Minhye shouted and threw a couch pillow across the room. She didn't realize she kept aiming things at Minho so he just continued to duck while she continues on with her tantrums.

"Idiot! Piece of crap! Liar! PLAYER!" She threw the last couch pillow as hard as she could which hit Minho in the face. It didn't hurt him that much since it was soft and fluffy.

"Minhye, you guys got into many fights within these couple of months. Dont you think you guys can pass this one too?" Minho asked trying to calm her down. It did no affect on her.

"Minho, shut up!" She yelled in frustration and collapsed on the couch. She exhaled tiredly as she rested her head on one of the pillows and closed her eyes. Minho stood across from her awkwardly still holding the pillow she hit him with.

He's never seen Minhye so frustrated and tired before.. usually their fights would last a couple of hours. Their longest fight was only a day. This one.. this one has been lasting for almost three days now, so he was very concerned with the both of them. 

Minho looked up once he saw Minhye sitting up from his peripheral vision. Tears continued to flow down her eyes as she stared unconsciously at the TV screen. Minho just waited for her to speak not daring to interrupt her thoughts.

"Minho..." she spoke softly. Her voice cracking a bit from her tears.

"Hm?" He responded.

"I'm a terrible girlfriend aren't I?" She said biting her lower lip to suppress herself from crying again. He slowly shook his head 'no' and walked towards the couch to sit next to her. She laid her head on his shoulder and sighed.

"Why haven't you abandoned me as a friend yet? Huh, Minho? I don't treat you as a friend and I just take my anger out on you."

He was taken aback by her question but he just smirked and breathlessly laughed. Why hasn't he abandoned her as a friend yet? She's right about the yelling too. Is it possibly because no matter how many times she can abuse him or yell at him, she still finds her beautiful and innocent anyways?

"You're impossible to let go.." He whispered. She lifted her head away from his shoulder and looked at him. 

"What?"

Minho was just smiling at her but then it slowly faded once he realized what he said. 'Crap! Great, after all these years of hiding your feelings you end up telling her you like her like this?' He scolded himself in his mind.

Might as well tell her the proper way then. Time to confess your feelings, Minho.

He was about to speak when his door suddenly bursts open. The two both directed their sight towards the door and found Minhye's boyfriend panting inside Minho's little apartment.

"K-Key?" Minhye stuttered. She slowly stood up without even realizing it and ran towards him for a hug. She cried into his chest as he hugged her tightly.

"Key, I'm sorry, I miss you I'm sorry for fighting," She sobbed into his sweater. Key painfully missed her as well so he buried his face by her neck and took small gaps of air to fight back his tears. Minho stood up from the couch and looked at the couple happily reuniting. It broke his heart to see the two hugging happily in love without taking notice that he was just standing their aside staying quiet.

"I love you, you know that right Minhye?" Key asked her as he her hair. She nodded many times and snuggled in his chest. 

'I loved her first..' Was the only thing that Minho kept repeating in his mind. He started gritting his teeth and his fists tightened.

Key then suddenly looked up and saw Minho standing there quietly. He cleared his throat and made Minhye look up too then saw Minho also standing there.

"Ohh, err, sorry Minho. Just had a moment, you know?" Key chuckled and placed his arm around Minhye's shoulders. He nodded. He glanced at Minhye who kept her gaze with the ground, probably remembering what happened between them five minutes ago.

"You guys should... go now," Minho told them so that he could have peace and quiet to himself. Key nodded in agreement.

"Alright, talk to you later Minho," Key waved as he guided Minhye towards the door, but she stopped and slowly backed away from Key. 

"Uhm, I'll be outside in a few I just need to talk to Minho," She said. 

"Okay, I'll be waiting in the car," He said and kissed her cheek. Luckily Minho wasn't watching them to see what happened.

Key closed the door and that left an awkward atmosphere between the two in the room. Minho had his hands in his pockets while staring at the wall in front of him, back facing her. She stole glances at him once in awhile but mainly just kept looking at the floor.

"What do you want to tell me?" Minho sternly spoke startling her a little. 

"About what you said earlier.." She said rubbing her arm from such awkwardness. Silence came upon them again so Minhye decided to just say everything that came to mind ever since Key came walking through the door.

"Minho, I know you like me and I've known for quite awhile.." She said making Minho turn his attention on her. He slowly took a few steps to the side then lifted his head up to glance at her. She kept fidgeting with her bag strap.

"Is that so? Then why didn't you say anything?" He said raising the sound of his voice. 

"I... I.."She stuttered afraid to tell him the truth due to embarrassment. He scoffed and walked closer to her.

"You wanted to make me look like a fool, huh? You tease me with such a personality making me think you like me too! But in the end you fell for Key leaving me alone and confused for how many years!?" He continued to shout making her frozen in her spot. She looked into his eyes and shook her head 'no'.

"I liked you before Key came into the picture..." She confessed. Minho gulped and stayed quiet listening to her.

"But.." she continued," I really had no idea how to tell you. You acted like my big brother and treated me as your little sister. If I told you my feelings I thought it would ruin our relationship, and I didn't want that to happen between us especially because back then I lov--.." She stopped herself mid sentence and looked away. Minho looked up and saw her uneasiness.

"You what?" he asked walking closer to her. She took a couple steps back trying to avoid him.

"Minho... I'm with Key now. P-Please don't..."

She stopped speaking when her back hit the wall. She looked up and Minho was only a foot away from her. They were so close and both their hearts continued to pick up its pace. The conversation has hit its and Minho wanted to know what she had to say next.

"Just tell me now, then you can leave without any regrets..." He whispered making her look up. She kept fidgeting with her fingers and hesitated at first to tell him. 

She gathered up all her confidence and walked up to Minho. She wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him tightly.

"If I ever had the chance to turn back the clock to the day I had those promise rings, I would've gave them to you and tell you I loved you first the moment later.." she whispered trembling from her emotions. Minho gasped from what she said and closed his eyes. He couldn't believe that she loved him first.. he had his chance all along but because he was scared to tell her he liked her... he lost his chance..

"I love you.." She said into his chest. He bit his lip and looked away from her to hold in his tears. Never in his life has he once felt such emotions.. These emotions only came across him when he was with Minhye... hearing her say that made his life feel even more happier.. He glanced down at her and chuckled to himself.

"Forever and always.." He whispered and kissed her forehead before he let her go to return back to him...

 

Moral of the story: Once you've realized you had a strong feeling for a certain someone, tell them right away before you lose your chance. 

 

________________________________________

whoop~ whoop~ lol. Yes, I updated Minho's part! I wrote Jonghyun's chapter first but I'm not quite finished with his yet. Sorry for the dramatic and cheesy stuff /: I write different kinds of stories so after I update Jonghyuns (dramatic one as well) than I'll write funny, weird ones! :D lol. 

Thanks for reading~ Bye~