At the house

After CL's Comeback Stage

Jiyong wispered " Did you forget someethong?" in Chaerin's ear. Chaerin rin wispered back saying "Sorry oppa I can't just leave my own party. Jiyong pouted, it didn't work so he stayed till everyone went home. Jiyong took Chaerin into his car....

 

---

Before everyone left

Jiyong went to go find the rest of the 2NE1 members andwhen he found them he asked them if he could take Chaerin for the night. Bome said no, Minzy didn't care as long as he won't hurt her, and Dara said yes and she knew what they were gonna do. Jiyong thank Minzy and Dara. Bom was no gonna change her mind till Jiyong said he'll buy her a bag full of corn and then she said yes.

 

---

 

Back in the car

It was silent till Jiyong said "I'll accept your aploige if you kiss me cheek." Chaerin said "That's not fair" then pouted. He said "Fine I'll just drop you off at home." Chaerin then kissed his cheek. He smiled. Chaerin smirked then saw a bulge in his pants then laughed.  Jiyong  blushed when he saw what happened. They finally reached the house.

 

---

Author's note

Thank you for reading the story. If you want it to turn in to a story you want to make it the way you want it to end just put a comment and Thank You.