Chapter 1 - Hey there~!

Somewhere In Our Neverland {ON HOLD}

 "You see you can't fly," said Jane.


  Of course in the end Wendy let them fly away together. Our last glimpse of her shows her at the window, watching them receding into the sky until they were as small as stars.


  As you look at Wendy, you may see her hair becoming white, and her figure little again, for all this happened long ago. Jane is now a common grown-up, with a daughter called Margaret; and every spring cleaning time, except when he forgets, Peter comes for Margaret and takes her to the Neverland, where she tells him stories about himself, to which he listens eagerly. When Margaret grows up she will have a daughter, who is to be Peter's mother in turn; and thus it will go on, so long as children are gay and innocent and heartless.

 

THE END

 


I closed the book as I finished the story of Peter Pan. It sure is great. I'm a big fan of Peter Pan. It's plot is so unique and the best thing about it is it was turned to different movies and cartoons. It was very appreciated.
 


Peter Pan is known for being the guy who never wants to grow old and remain as who he is now. He then went to Neverland and met Tinkerbell, who has this 'pixie dust'. He always believe of this line: Think of happy thoughts. I always wonder why would he say that? Not everyone could stay as they are now? But then it hit me, not only Peter Pan is a fantasy story but there is a lesson that is applied in our lives. Think of happy thoughts like you're a child and it will bring you somewhere I'm sure you'd like.



I remember watching this movie entitled "Hook". It was a Peter Pan movie but with a different plot. He was an adult in the movie. He has a wife and two kids. Who would have thought Peter Pan would be in that kind of life? In this story, he doesn't know that he, himself is Peter Pan but someone does know. His kids was a big fan of Peter Pan. They always thought that it was just a fantasy story but they're grandmother, Wendy knows everything for she is part of the story.



It came to reality when his kids we're taken by his long-time enemy, Captain Hook. He didn't believe about Hook getting his kids for he was a fictional character. But things went far and he really has to save his kids. There, Tinkerbell appeared. For an adult, it's surprising seeing story book characters in real life. He was brought to the famous "Neverland". It is a place where no one grows old. Right there, he saw his kids. Hook then wants a fight with Peter but he declined for he doesn't even know he he was. Tinkerbell requested few days from Hook for the fight and Peter was brought to his old place. But there was a problem. The kids he used to stay with doesn't remember him because he's an adult now. Tinkerbell told them about Peter but still they didn't want to believe. After any second thoughts about him, they kind of believe that he was their Peter Pan. So they trained him. He failed. But within those three days of training, lots of things happened. He succeeded except flying. He didn't know how to. The only way to fly with the pixie dust is to think of happy thoughts but he is always busy in work and has no time for that. Then, he remembered who he was. The Peter Pan who doesn't want to grow old. He thought of any happy thought and that was when he had his first child. He succeeded in flying and was ready for the fight with Hook. At the end of the story, he had returned to the real world and lived happily ever after.



That was a very great story and I look up to it until know that I'm a senior student when classes starts. "HyeRin, I've been calling you several times. Are you still in that Peter Pan book? You have to at least eat." My mom shouted. I was in my room and it was dinner time. So I went to the dining room and sat next to my brother. My family is just simple. Niether we are poor nor rich.



"So how was class?" Dad asked. All eyes were on me. It makes me shiver when all attention are on me. "It's fine. I guess."



"Why'd you say so?" My older brother asked.



"I don't think I would ever find a friend in that school plus Sunmi is very noisy. Everyone's attention is on her. I just avoid her. You know that I hate noisiness." I took a bite from the sandwich mom made and looked back to my family. "HyeRin, you have to a least socialize. Be with your cousin."



"Nu-uh. Never." I stood from the chair and headed to my room. Dinner was over anyway. I'm known for being a mysterious person. I don't talk to people unless they talk to me. I never give any attention to anyone. All I do is study and read books. If you would come visit our house...there are 10 rooms. 2 restrooms, 1 kitchen, 1 dining room, 1 living room, 3 bedrooms, 1 stock room and my library. Well, it was a guest room back then but we seldom have visitors so they changed it to my library. Books are my everything. As soon as I went out of the bathroom, I changed to my pjs and slept.



***



While studying in this school, I caught everyone's attention but they don't talk to me. Not that they're afraid of me or what, it's because they would expect no replies from me. "HyeRin, how's life?" I glared at the person next to me. Sunmi, my cousin. " Oh c'mon. Don't tell me you're not going to give those replies again? Okay then, I'd go ahead." She then left as I walked to my locker. I took the books I'll be needing for the first half of the day with my Peter Pan book. I closed the locker and walked to my class but as I was walking, I bumped to some person.



"I'm sorry." We both said in chorus. And our eyes were wide open. We were picking the books that fell but what caught my eyes is his Peter Pan book. I guess he has the same reaction as mine. "You're a Peter Pan fan huh?" I nodded. After 3 years in this school, I found someone who is a Peter Pan fan like me but I've never seen him around or it's because I'm anti-social. I started walking but he grabbed my arm. "I'm an old student here like you. And yes, it's because you're anti-social."



"Was I thinking it aloud?" He laughed at my question. We started walking and entered the same room. So he is in my homeroom class. Why is he not familiar? Everyone was looking at us when we entered. Gossips do spread fast. "HyeRin! I've heard that you were with Sehun. Is that for real? Kya! Finally, my cousin is being sociable."



"We just bumped to each other. Don't make it such a big deal."



Classes then started. I was sitting at the last chair at the back and by the window. The first 3 hours is boring for me so a laid my head to my desk but I didn't go to sleep. I was still listening of course. The bell rang and that means, it's lunch. I got up my seat and someone called my name. "HyeRin!" I looked to the person who called me and it was Sehun. "Hmmm?"
 


"Let's go have lunch." I nodded. It is my first time having lunch with someone and we have same interest. It wiuldn't be that bad if I try right?



"Guys! I'm not having lunch with you today." He shouted to the group of boys who was near us. We peft them and went to the cafeteria. I took my reserved lunch and went to the table I always sit on. Sehun just followed me. "You're too quiet."
 


"That's who I am. If I'm not then I'm not HyeRim."



"So since when are you a fan of Peter Pan?"



"5 years old."



"Really? So am I. What a coincidence." It was an awkward environment for the two of us. So I decided to talk a bit. Nothing will be lost if I tried right? "So you're a book lover ei?"



"Yeah. Oh, I never seen you talk to people, why is that?"



"Nothing. I just don't feel like."



"Well, you are talking to me now." He said looking like a kid so I laughed.



"HYERIM LAUGHED! YES!" I laughed more because of his reaction and I was shock that everyone was looking at us. Maybe it was because of Sehun shouting.
 


"Hyerim laughed for the first time."


"Woah, did I just see her laugh?"


"She looks better smiling."
 


I received all good comments. I wonder what am I today if I was sociable back then.
 


"Everyone seem surprised of you laughing. And it's because of me."



"Well, that's because you were like a kid!" I said and walked away. It was his fault in the first place. "Getting so moody huh?" I looked at the back and saw a group of 5 boys. I've seen them around school earlier. Ah! They're Sehun's friends.
 


"Hi, I'm Suho."


"Baekhyun. Hiiiiii."


"D.O."


"Chanyeol"


"Kai" Of course, I know Kai. He is my cousin's best friend. I always see him in Sunmi's house so he also probably knows me.

 



 

Hey there! Here goes the first chapter. Don't expect daily updates from me 'coz school starts few days from today. 4 days to be exact. Thanks for those who are going to support this story all the way.
 
 
 
P.S Please don't call me author nim. 'Laine /leyn/ is much better. Thanks :*