1 - Hongbin

VIXX Drabbles & One-shots!

Genre: Fluff

Characters: Lee Hongbin/Park Jaekyung

Word Count: 1509


 

"You should really tell him, Jaekyung." Soori told her best friend. 

"I wish I had the guts to do it..." I sighed. I glanced at the boy sitting two seats in front of me. 

"It's so obvious that he likes you too! Sometimes when you are not looking, I will see him staring at you. Why are you so oblivious? UGH." Uh-oh. She's getting annoyed. 

"It's not that easy..." I murmured.


 

While packing my things at my locker, I could hear screams coming from the hallway. Oh man, they're so noisy. I'm so glad Soori isn't here. She'll contribute to the noise pollution and it makes me want to smash her face into a wall. 

"Oppa! Are you free this Saturday?' I immediately stopped packing my things when I heard that annoying voice. Stupid Jiyeon. I finished packing and walked down that cursed hallway. 

... was she asking Hongbin? NOOOO. SAY NO. HONGBIN DON'T DO IT. Wait... what am I thinking? He wasn't even mind. Meh. I took another look at the group. Seems like everyone from VIXX is there. They're my school's kingkas. Jiyeon and her dumb clique are the queenkas, but ironically, VIXX doesn't like them. HAH. TAKE THAT.

I quickly walked passed them, as I wanted to avoid Hongbin and Jiyeon, but Hongbin called out my name. I turned back slowly, quite shocked as I didn't think that he would know my name. 

"Jaekyung-ssi, are you free this Saturday?" He looked at me with pleading eyes, as if begging me to help him escape the "date" he had with Jiyeon. 

"Um... yes..." I quietly said. His face lit up. 

"Great! Come here, i'll give you my number. I'll tell you the details later." He called me over and I walked to him. He wrote down his number on a piece of paper (God knows where he got that from) and he gave it to me.

"See you on Saturday!" He smiled, his cute dimples showing. CALM YOUR JAEKYUNG. He's just another hot boy. I smiled back, and as I turned around I saw VIXX teasing him.... and Jiyeon, red with anger. Luckily for me, the bell rang and I quickly walked back to class.


 

"Oh my god guess what Soori!" I shouted in her face. 

"WHAT?!" She asked, obviously pissed.

"Hongbin asked me out on a date!" I said dreamily.

"OJMFSIOJ WHAT OJDSOJ HOW OMG I demand you to tell me everything. RIGHT. NOW. I'm so proud of you my little baby I brought you up SO WELL." She dramatically said, rubbing fake tears from her eyes. 

"Yeah sure sure." I began to tell her what happened, and at that time Hongbin and Ravi came into the room. Oh god, why is he so perfect? 

"Hey, you're drooling. Again. AH WHATEVER, I CAN'T WAIT. You and I are going on a shopping trip later. NO BUTS." Soori evilly grinned. However, I didn't care about that. Because when I glanced at Hongbin, he was staring at me. It was kinda awkward though, so I looked away. But when I glanced up at him, he wasn't looking at me anymore. Damn.

 


 

Saturday soon came. I was nervous yet excited. Did I look okay? Was it too flashy? I was wearing a simple shirt with floral shorts and studded flats. I guess I look okay...

The doorbell rang and I opened the door. I was speechless. He was wearing a a plaided shirt, with shorts and vans. He looked perfect. I mean he always looks perfect but.... ah forget it. 

"Shall we go?" He asked with a smile. 

"Yeah, sure." I answered. He took me to the amusement park. Why is it always the amusement park? Well, at least i'm with him. When I offered to buy the tickets, he refused to let me go. 

"NO! The man in a relationship should be the one paying!" He exclaimed. My jaw dropped. R-RELATIONSHIP?! He slowly realised what he said and he stuttered. 

"U-um... I mean the males are the ones who are supposed to pay..." He looked so cute I just wanted to squish him at that moment. I laughed and dragged him to the ticket booth. Letting him do what he wanted to do, he took out his wallet and paid. I ran in the amusement park, not waiting for him as it had been a long time since I went to an amusement park.

"Let's ride the rollercoaster first! It's my favourite!" I exclaimed, and I noticed him gulping. 

"Y-yeah, sure. Let's go!" He tried to say it happily, but his pale face just says it all. 

"If you don't want to go, it's okay! There are many other rides..." Without waiting for his reply, I disappointedly turned my back and walked towards to other rides. He seemed to have noticed my disappointment and he quickly ran up to me, grabbed my hand and dragged me to the line. 


 

"That was so fun!" I ran around shrieking.

"..... it wasn't...." I stopped and looked at Hongbin. He was pale yet again, so we decided to rest. I felt apologetic to him... 

"I'm sorry... if only I didn't like rollercoasters, you wouldn't feel like this." I dejectedly murmured. 

"No, no! It's okay! Come on, cheer up! Let's go to the souvinir store." He said, cheering me up instantly. I stood up, turned around and saw... was that VIXX and Soori?! I pretended like I didn't see anything and we walked towards the store. 


 

Monday soon came and it was 14th of February. I yawned as Soori chattered on and on. I wasn't even listening to her, and she didn't care. I spent the whole afternoon baking cookies and treats for Hongbin. Soori talked some sense into me and I finally decided that I was going to confess. As we walked into the school, students were gathered in the cafeteria. Curiously, we brisk walked into the room.

"AHHHH CHA HAKYEON I DEMAND YOU TO BE MY BOYFRIEND!!!"

"What the hell?" I looked at Soori and she shrugged. A junior was shouting at N, and he looked scared. I started laughing and Soori stared at me weirdly.

"What? It's funny. Look at his face. I should take a photo of this oh em gee." I pointed out to her. I looked around and I saw Ken nudging Hongbin. Hongbin looked at me and I smiled at him. Ken saw it and started to . Meh. 

"Hey! There's Hongbin! Go! Confess to him! No backing out!" Soori told me. Oh yeah. I forgot. WAIT. WHAT. I DON'T WANT TO CONFESS it's so embarrassing what if he rejects me?! Soori pushed me out to where VIXX were standing. At the same time, the pushed Hongbin out. I turned around to glare at Soori, who was quietly giggling to herself. With no choice, I clutched the treats and went up to Hongbin. I could tell that he was surprised.

"H-hongbin-ssi... please go o-out with m-me!" I held out the bag, looking down at my feet as I didn't want to look at his face. He hit my head. 

"You fool. Don't you know how long i've been waiting for you to ask? Of course I will go out with you. I like you." He took the bag, and hugged me. In front of everyone. 

"W-what?" I couldn't believe it. He likes me too? Not knowing what to do, I slowly hugged him back. I could smell his cologne, and it was great.

"Didn't you hear what I said? I like you." He pulled back from the hug, and I instantly felt like pulling him back, but I controlled my inner fangirl trying to break free. 

"I didn't know..." I slowly said. 

"Now you know." He took my hand, and turned to the students. 

"Everyone, this girl right here, Park Jaekyung, if officially my girlfriend! Please take care of her!" He shouted across the cafeteria. I looked up, and saw many different expressions. Happiness, jealousy and anger. I saw Jiyeon with her clique and she stomped out of the cafeteria. Everyone clapped for us and I swear I saw Leo smiling, that ice prince doesn't smile or laugh. AT ALL. 

"Um... if you are done can I continue my confession to CHA HAKYEON I DEMAND YOU TO GO OUT WITH ME!" The student shouted. N looked terrified, but gulped and told her softly, "I'm sorry, I already have a girlfriend. Her name is Jung Soori." WHAT THE HELL?! I AM SOOOOO GONNA KILL THAT STUPID PEASANT. I looked at Hongbin and he smiled at me. We hugged again and we walked out of the cafeteria, hand in hand and the girl's shouts still loud and clear.


 

Chapter one is done! Featuring the artwork, Hongbin. Requested by xxkpopbiasloverxx!