You deserve me

Deserve

 

The sun shone brightly that morning. Not caring about anyone else who might still want to remain in dreamland it gave itself permission to just enter peoples room with its bright sunbeams. A man in his early twenties was no expectation as he too was disturbed by the bright yellow ball. Slowly and lazily he pried is eyes open. Even though he just woke up from a sleep his eyes didn't look rested at all. Moreover it was clouded with worry and anxiousness.

He wasn't even awoken for 5 minutes but that didn't stop the pestering thoughts to occupy his mind. However he stopped pondering for a while when he felt a small movement in his proximity. Looking down he saw his lover's head resting on his chest peacefully. His blond hair was distorted in many directions and his closed eyes was framed by a pair of thick eyelashes. He could tell that he was still sleeping by his calm breath which left his kissable lips.

Even though this wasn't the first time he woke up with him by his side he still couldn't help himself but to be mesmerized by the beauty who still was in dreamland. For a short while a small smile adored the mans handsome face. However when the bothering thoughts returned again his adoring smile turned into a frown.

He didn't deserve such a beautiful man to love him. He wasn't able to offer him a careless and beautiful life like he much deserved. They lived in a small apartment and even though the flat didn't offer much he still had problems paying the rent. They both had to work hard to pay for their everyday needs and he surely wasn't pleased by the fact that he couldn't take the work of his lover's shoulder. He wanted to earn enough to support them both but life was cruel and luck seemed to have abandoned him. Moreover he has been so stressed lately that he tended to scream at his lover if it was to much for him. However even when he did him wrong he would always forgive him as he understood him. He shouldn't forgive him. He shouldn't love him. As he knew the boy resting on his chest deserved so much more.

 

“Why are you frowning like that again Sehunnie?”

 

Being to preoccupied by thoughts he didn't realize that his lover has woken up from his beauty sleep.

 

“I was just thinking.”

 

“About?”

 

“Nothing important.”

 

After these words left his mouth a hated frown formed on the other mans face. He hated it when such a expression appeared on his beautiful face. He shouldn't have to wear such a expression and he wouldn't need to if he could give him a trouble-free life.

 

“Don't give me such an answer Oh Sehun. I'm not stupid you know.”

 

Looking at his determined eyes he let out a sigh.

 

“I was thinking about our life and how I am not able to give you a problem-free one. I can't even give you presents Luhan...”

 

Luhans face slowly softened and carefully he cradled Sehuns face between his hands. Lovingly he his cheeks with his thumbs.

 

“I don't need materialistic things to be happy. All I need is you by my side and the love you shower me with. Trust me Sehun. You do deserve me.”

 

Hearing these words from Luhan and seeing his admirable smile he too smiled at him. Before pulling his lover into a light kiss there was one last thing crossing his mind.

 

That day Sehun swore to himself that he would work even harder so that one day he could confidently believe that he truly deserved the man named Xi Luhan.