chapter 1

Luhan's memoirs
Please log in to read the full chapter

"what I'm i going to write about?" I asked my self . As I open the door to the houes I was greeted by my baby brother sehun " mommy! lulu gege home" i still can't believe this kid four I giggled "what is it?" if my brother is cute now wonder how he'll be later I picked him up he giggled "nothing gege was just thinking" and carried him to the kitchen where my mother was cooking. "hi mom" i said gave her a kiss in the cheek " hi honey how was school?"  i went to seat sehun in his chair so he can it "it was okay we have to write memoirs for class" I tried picking at the food but my mom slapped my hand away i gave her a pout "wait with your brother"  "my mother so cruel" i said and she just laughed I'm really close with my mother and same goes with my father.  Even if my father not my birth father. my birth father and mom divorced when i was three. So two years later my mom met my current dad it took me a while to call him dad but it's okay now i call him dad and to make things even better when i was 13 my baby brother sehun was born and live happily in china but things weren't always that way.

"mom i know what i'm going to write about!" i yelled 

"well  hurry and write it before you forget and don't yell so loud lu" she said 

so i took out a piece of paper and my pencil and started writing 

The child’s father came home with a smile that can be seen by the whole world. He called the child name “LuHan where’s you mother?” the chi

Please log in to read the full chapter