Final

I've Always Loved You

As Cliche as this may sound but... have you ever been inlove with your childhood friend?

 

yes people! the most over done story ever! but i cant help it...

 

you dont choose love...love chooses you

 

so i should probably tell you about how this happened firstly! my name is SANDARA PARK i am 19 years old and i am in love with my bestfriend KWON JIYONG again! this is about the most over done love story ever but this is our love story so just shut up and listen! ^_^

 

It all started with our moms my mom and jiyong's mom, are bestfriends forever they are both childhood friends they were inseperable even when they got married they were still best friends forever so fastforward.... our mothers got pregnant and boy was fate playing with us they had the same due date so practically me and Kwon Jiyong have the same birthday. when our mother gave birth to us it was their life mission for us to be ALWAYS TOGETHER! and when i mean always i mean ALWAYS we grew up together as a kid i even thought he was my twin brother but..things change we were in 1st grade going to school holding hands he was in a fight with some ugly boy called youngbae and i punched him right in the face he cried Kwon Jiyong thanked me he hugged me and told me he loved me then i felt it... i knew from that moment i love my bestfriend.

 

 

so back to the present day, im here at school sitting beside my childhood bestfriend and i so badly wanted him to notice me. so i thought of this crazy idea...

 

"Ji would you be my fake boyfriend?"

 

Jiyong looked VERY surprised but regained his composure "Why Butterfly? you gonna make youngbae jealous?" he said with teasing eyebrows

 

but instead of telling him the truth which is "I love you idiot notice me!" i chose not to so i told him "Would you do it or what?"

 

"I knew it from the start you liked youngbae!" he said in a teasing voice but there was something in his eyes that told me otherwise.meh maybe it was just his eyeballs

 

So the whole day began and we told everyone that we were boyfriend and girlfriend oh and B-T dubs! were ninth graders so yeah the whole school knew almost all of them were saying "finally" or "we knew it" so the whole day i decided being mushy with Ji i held his hand which was not new i fed him which he seemed to not like cause he kept on tilting his head away i kissed his cheek and he wouldnt let me...so yeah...Jiyong didnt seem to like being my "fake girlfriend" so i asked him after school

 

"Ji is there something wrong? why dont you like it when i do couple stuff with you?"

 

instead of an answer he just looked at me with his stoic face and walked away from me, so he's mad.. i knew my childhood bestfriend like the back of my hand so i didnt talk to him as we were near our houses i asked him "Ji is there something wrong?"

 

but he didnt answer me he just looked straight ahead i decided to slow down my walking and look at the ground when i looked up again the banging of his front door porch welcomed me so he is mad..but for what i thought? later that night i looked at my window which was right infront of his window so i got a clear view of his bedroom he was in his bed laying down so i wiggled our message in a can you see when we were a kids we used it to talk to each other it was a can with a string in the middle so we could talk to each other. so as i said i wiggled the can and said "Jiyong are you alright" silence answered me i gave up and went to dream land

 

The next day at school i was looking for him hoping he'd cool down. but he was nowehere to be found i decided to go to the least person i liked,his male bestfriend "Dong Youngbae" he was nice and very godly but meh i still didnt like him for picking on jiyong when we were kids jiyong seemed to forgive him though considering he was his guy best friend. so i asked him "Youngbae have you seen ji?"

 

"why are you asking me? you're his girlfriend!" he said in a mocking and slightly teasing tone

 

oh brother... i told him the truth he just smiled knowingly and said "Im sorry ssantokki but i really dont know"

 

ugh! why did i even bother! for the past week Jiyong's absent...thats a shocker considering his as a Straight A student i went by his house and asked his mom where jiyong was but her mother just said "im sorry dear but he's not in the mood to talk about that"

 

curiousity got the best in me so i asked "did he tell you to tell me that?" Omma looked at me shocked but she just smiled (and yes i call her omma shes like a second mom to me) i decided to give Jiyong some time so i went home

 

After a week Jiyong finally went to school i hugged him as soon as i saw him but he removed my hands of him and said in a tired voice "Im going to class" and he left i tried everything for him to notice me but i get the same response his Cold stares and empty looks frustrated and ready to cry i went to youngbae and poured all my frustrations out surprisingly he hugged me and told me everything was gonna be alright i believed him so i hugged him back after my consultation with youngbae i tried to talk to jiyong but what he said surprised me "LEAVE ME ALONE!" jiyong said with his stare that could make you cry right on the spot so i did i left him alone.

 

Its been Half of the school year that we've been avoiding each other i hated this heavy feeling in my chest that kind of feeling you have when you shout at your mom and say something you shouldn't say and she cries that heavy feeling! although this was much much heavier... only a month till the school comes to an end so i sat on the swings at our park looking and kicking at the ground so the swing would move

 

But i felt someone prescene i knew that smell so well it smelled of cinnamon and apples that scent that i could almost call my own but. i chose to look at the ground i feel the heaviness in the swing when he sat down on the swing to my left and eerie silence that bestowed us but he chose to break the silence " im sorry" those two words that i've been dying to hear but why didn't i feel happy so i asked him " why?" he sighed but chose to answer my question "dara im really sorry" so its dara now huh not butterfly? why do i feel like crying ugh! feelings! "why are you sorry?" i asked carfully hoping my voice wouldnt betray me " im sorry if i avoided you im sorry if i shouted at you"

 

"but why are you saying sorry Jiyong?"

 

"it's because i love you.." he mubled but i heard it clearly so did my heart considering it was now beating rapidly on my chest

 

" I love you dara i always have but when you asked me to be your fake boyfriend to make Youngbae jealous i was deepy hurt but i said yes, but when you were acting like a girlfriend to me i hated you"

 

i couldnt take it anymore so i stood up with fresh tears streaming down my face

 

"dara wait! im not yet finished"

 

i sat down quietly wiping my tears that wont stop

 

"as i said i hated you...i hated you for making me feel this way i didnt want to be your fake boyfriend i wanted be your real boyfriend i stayed away from you cause i knew that if i stayed i would only hurt myself seeing you with youngbae so i avoided you..and it worked when i was about to tell you how i felt i saw you hugging youngbae so i left you alone and you did the same but dara now im willing to sacrifice our friendship i hope its not to late i love you! i really do with all my heart and soul! to the tips of my hair and to the bottom of my toes i love you! i love you in english je t'aime in french saranghe in korean mahal kita in tagalog in every language there is i love you!

 

i stood up from the swing and slapped him on his left cheek he seemed surprised but he just kept quiet "thats for avoiding me and hurting me"

 

i slapped his left cheek and said "thats for not telling me you love me" he had his eye closed expecting for my next slap but i kissed him on his left cheek and said "thats for taking the risk" shock was written all over his face but still i kissed him on his right cheek and said "thats for loving me" he's as stiff as a statue but nevertheless i pecked his lips and smiled at him as i said "thats for loving me back i love you too jiyong i always have and always will."

 

he seemed to be so happy that his smile was so bright that it could've outshone the sun he held my hands and said "tell me im dreaming"

 

"do you need me to slap you again?" i said while raising my eyebrows

 

"only of you'll kiss me again" he said while looking at me playfully

 

"aishh! i dont want you to get addicted to my kisses" i said

 

and just like a deflated balloon he looked at me like a kid who was looking at his mom for taking away his favorite toy "but why?" he said as he slumped sadly on the ground

 

"because i dont want you to get addicted to my kisses. i want to be the one addicted to yours." i said as if it was the most natural thing in the world while blushing

 

and just like a kid who's been given coffee he stood up with renwed strength and said "so does that mean im your boyfriend now?" he said while cockily raising his eyebrows

 

i did what i had to do i slapped him on his cheek but instead of pain in his eyes it was playfulness uh oh...

 

"well jagiya you just slapped me now give me my kiss"

 

thinking of teasing him i said " im telling you on youngbae OPPA" and just as i thought he looked at me sadly as he said " oh yeah right you like him...."

 

i slapped him again and said " you are the most dense and most dumb person EVER! i never even said i liked him incase you've forgotten you were the one who kept on pushing me to him"

 

"b..bu..but i saw you hugging him" he said as if he was about to cry

 

i pecked his lips and said " i was crying at him cause you were avoiding me"

 

he then looked at me lovingly and said " im sorry my butterfly"

 

as a response i kissed him on his lips and he quickly withdrawed and he looked at me teasingly "someones addicted to her baby boys lips" he said in a sing song voice

 

"fine! no more kisses for you" i said as i stomped the ground

 

"you look so cute baby girl im sorry for teasing you"

 

but even before i could answer him he kissed me on the lips we started kissing gently until we both felt the heat and desire in each other so he slipped his tounge in mouth as our tounges battled dominance after a while the kiss  became gentle again jiyong kissing me softly while slowly taking of his lips from mine as i was kissing him back

 

"JiiiiiiYYooooNGGGG!" i said as i pouted and looked him in the eyes

 

he chuckled and he just pecked me softly on the lips very quickly much to my dismay

 

"i love you sandara park"

 

" i know" i replied playfully

 

"JaGiiiiiiiYAAAAA" he said as he stomped his foot on the ground as he pouted

 

" ugh fine i love you too kwon jiyong i love you as much as you love me"

 

he smiled as if he won the lottery and said "come on lets go home baby girl"

 

so we did we went home which was just a couple of blocks away hand in hand with huge smiles on our faces that would ripp our faces apart any soon but we didnt care all we cared about was i love him he loves me and everything in this world is the way it should be.

 

 

 

 

 

 

if you guys liked this story please comment or subscribe cause im thinking of making a sequel.

 

yours truly

 

sophie :)