Bokki Satsu - Chapter Fifteen

Bokki Satsu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was nice waking up in my own bed once again. It was soft and warm, and I had no reason to even get up; there were no therapists entering the room and no questions to be asked. I was relaxed and comfortable once again. The only reason it didn’t feel totally normal was because Uruha was with me. No one ever slept in my bed with me; I usually went home with my victims to their houses so mine would still have some kind of innocence about it.

I opened my eyes and blinked against the sunlight filtering through the windows. Uruha’s head was resting on my chest above my heart and his hand was loosely on my shoulder. He slept quietly and peacefully, completely unaware that I was watching him. I’m sure I’ve mentioned how beautiful he really is, but I don’t think you can really understand until you actually see him for yourself in person. Without his makeup, Uruha wasn’t as beautiful, but to me, natural beauty is what really draws me in, and for some reason, Uruha’s natural look was perfect for me even if others didn’t know why. Some people may look at him and question my opinion with a strange look aimed towards me, but when a person is being themselves and isn’t afraid to show what they really look like, that’s when I find them to be really beautiful.

The curtains moved softly as wind blew in from the window Uruha must have opened before he went to sleep. Shadows danced across his sleeping face and settled down slowly. He was so pure and innocent in those moments, and I felt privileged to be able to see him like that. I’ve never met a man who was able to make me look at the little things as much as I was at that moment: the way his mouth opened and his lips curved into a pout as he dreamt, the way his hair laid softly against his pale cheeks, or how his hand would move from my shoulder to my chest as he shifted in his sleep. Those were the moments I loved the most; lying with the man I loved and observing the little things that made him so perfect, knowing he was mine.

I ran my hand over his exposed arm and pressed a kiss to the top of his head. There was no need to rush around and begin ruining the lives of others just yet. We had all day to make those three pay for what they did to us, and in my opinion, we needed some time to ourselves. I just wanted to continue our peaceful moments together in bed.

People always used to tell me how much I was missing out on life without someone by my side. I believe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter