Crayon Dream?

Get Your Crayon

 

The alarm continued to ring as the young girl dug her head deeper underneath her pillow. Sighing because she didn't want to get up. 
 
"Kayla! If you don't get outta of bed I swear on everything I love you'll be grounded! You're gonna be late for school!" 
 
Annoyed she sprung up in her bed and answered her yelling mother. 
 
"Alright mom! I heard you!" 
 
"Good! Now hurry! Don't make me come up there!" 
 
"Okay!" 
 
Kayla threw her legs to the side of her bed allowing her feet to touch the floor. She stared down annoyed. 
 
"Stupid alarm. I was having such a good dream about my man Ji!" She exclaimed as she smacked the sides of her bed. 
 
"Why did I have to get up!?!" 
 
She yelled when suddenly a laughter caught her attention. Her body froze as she stared around her room.  
 
As she slowly began to get up from the bed, she heard something fall from within her closet. 
 
"Who's there? This isn't cool." 
 
As she began to approach her closet with her hand ready to grab the knob of the door, her mother stormed into the bedroom. 
 
"Kayla?! You're not ready yet!?!" 
 
"Mom chill!" She yelled back as she quickly opened her closet. 
 
"Aha! I got you!" 
 
Much to her disappointment, there was nothing inside. 
 
"Omo there's nothing." 
 
"Kayla! I'm not gonna tell you anymore just be ready in ten. Your bus is almost here!" 
 
With that her mother shut the door and left the bedroom. 
 
"That was really weird. I could've sworn someone was in there." She whispered staring dumbfounded at the inside of the closet. 
 
"Whatever, I'm just gonna get ready." 
 
__________________________
 
After a long day at school, Kayla walked into her bedroom exhausted. 
 
"I felt like today would never end. First school and then that surprise errand with omma. It feels so good to be home!"
 
She yelled happily as she threw herself onto her bed. As she began to shut her eyes she began to wonder about the dream she had the night before. 
 
"I wish I could dream about the same thing again. My baby GD's solo concert where I was a VIP guest and was able to stand on stage with him as he sang to me. How I wish that can happen." She sighed. 
 
"Well it depends in which city would you like to be a guest in, but it's totally possible." 
 
Kayla's eyes opened immediately as she sat up in her bed to find G-Dragon himself sitting at the corner the bed. 
 
"No this can't be. I must be dreaming." Kayla began to hyperventilate. "Is it really you?!" 
 
"Yup! It's me G G G G baby baby GD GD baby baby." He finished with a wink. 
 
"Omo I'm about to pass out! Oppa where did you come from?!" 
 
"From over there." He said carelessly as he pointed at the closet. 
 
"So wait that was you earlier?!" 
 
"Ye'sir! But I hid because I didn't want your omma to see me." He chuckled as he got up from the bed and made his way towards her dresser.
 
"Oppa? What are you doing?" 
 
"Finding you something warm to wear. It's kinda chilly where we're going." 
 
Kayla cautiously lifted herself up from her bed. 
 
"Where are we going?" 
 
"To my concert. You said you wanted to be a guest didn't you? 
 
The girl's mouth hung wide open, was she hearing correctly. She began to rub her eyes, still in shock to who stood before her. 
 
Once she realized that the man wasn't disappearing did reality really dawn on her. 
 
"G-Dragon, he's really here this isn't a dream?" 
 
"No it's not. Now put this on." GD whispered behind her as he wrapped the jacket around her shoulders. 
 
"Oppa when did you get back there?!" She exclaimed in shock. 
 
"Just like how I got here. Pure magic. Now come on we're gonna be late." 
 
"Late?" Kayla questioned as she slid the jacket on. 
 
"Yes late." GD said as he walked up to the young girl and grabbed her hand before pulling her towards the closet. 
 
"But oppa what are we gonna do in there? Its just a closet!" Kayla said with wide eyes. 
 
"Hey trust me. Now close your eyes and let me lead you. By the time I say open them we'll be there." He replied with a charming smile. 
 
"Ok oppa I trust you." 
 
The two walked towards the closet. Kayla instantly felt when they now stood in the small room as she began to feel her clothes brush against her. However thinking that they would stop soon she was shocked that they kept going in deeper. 
 
"This is weird." She thought.
 
"Hold on tight!" 
 
"Wait wha!" Was all she could say before the ground beneath them disappeared and they begun to free fall. 
 
"Oppa!!!"
 
"Yea man!!"
__________________________
 
"Ladies and Gentleman! Welcome to the show!! Please give it up for the man of the hour!!" G-Dragon!!" 
 
Within seconds the stadium was in an uproar at the mention of the idols name. 
 
Kayla felt her heart heavy, she could literally feel the warmth of the spotlight on her. She began to shake from the nervousness. 
 
However GD strongly held onto her hand. 
 
"It's ok. I'm here now at the count of three I want you to open your eyes. Ready 1, 2, and 3." 
 
The girl began to bat her eyes open. She couldn't believe the sight before her. A sea of yellow crowns spread for miles and covered the arena completely. 
 
"It's so beautiful." She whispered in awe. 
 
GD just stared on at the young girl. With a warm smile her released her hand and went to fetch her microphone. With it in hand, he approached her once again. 
 
"Ready to do this?" He smirked. "Show me you can keep up with this king." 
 
Kayla smiled as she grabbed the microphone. 
 
"Let's do this!" 
 
"Whoooo! Lets get it! Everyone please welcome the beautiful and one of a kind Kayla!" GD screamed as he ran across the stage. 
 
"Yea! Get your crayon!!" The girl screamed as she followed behind. 
 
It wasn't long before the audience began to chant her name along G-Dragon's. 
 
"Kwon Jiyong! Kayla!" 
 
__________________________
 
"Kayla." 
 
"Kayla." 
 
"Kayla!" 
 
The girl quickly sprung up from the bed. As she looked around she was saddened to see that she was in her bedroom. 
 
"Not again!" 
 
"Not what again?" Her mother asked. 
 
"I was having such a good time." She pouted. 
 
"Well you can go back to your dream after you go get ready for bed. You fell asleep in your clothes right after you got home. Hurry up and get ready before it gets any later." 
 
"But mom GD was here and he took me through the closet and then I appeared at this stadium where his concert was being held and I was a guest!" She blurted out in one breath. 
 
"Are you ok honey? That sounds like a crazy dream to me." Her mom stated. 
 
"No mom! It was all..."
 
Before she could finish her sentence her eyes grew wide as she saw G-Dragon's figure standing in her closet. 
 
He held his finger against his lips as he whispered "It's our little secret." Before walking deeper into the closet completely disappearing from sight. 
 
"You know what mom, it wasn't a dream. I just got my crayon." She smiled as she stared at where GD stood before. 
 
"And I hope I can do it again soon."