#2

Receipts of Memories [Khun version]

Last chapter...

 

Nichkhun met his Indonesian neighbour, Erin, while jogging and they made some good memories together but Nichkhun keeps teasing Erin about how she match with Taecyeon. From fashion terrorist up to her sarcastic jokes. On the other hand, Erin's got enough of people told her that she resembles the beast of 2PM, Ok Taecyeon. Taecyeon even curious about this particular neighbour of them. Oh, and Erin lived with Cheryl, her cousin in the same apartment building with 2PM's dorm. They are indeed lucky es ;)


Your eye smile looks like Junho’s. Cute.

But my friends always said that I have Taec’s eye smile, not Junho’s.

Nichkhun break to a laughing mess. He tried so hard to suppress his laugh but failed and Erin can only look at him, puzzled. What’s so funny?

Oh God…! Hahahaha~ Really? You must be his soulmate or something, Rinnie-ya. Ahahahaha~~!

Yeah, y fashion sense, same eye smile, same witty jokes, same Decemberian. Awesome facts, huh? Much to your amusement, no?

And you can do smart jokes like that, sarcasm made only for smart people. That sounds like the Smart Mister Ok.

Another match with Taec. Thank you, I’ll add that to my notes and tell my friends. She pretended to sulk and fold her arms on her chest, leaning back to the chair.

Nichkhun’s face turned pale when he saw her pouting and putting more distance to him. This is the first time he can talk to her comfortably and properly, and he made her angry. Erin kept looking away and drinking at her coffee silently.

‘Oh God, what if he thought I really am mad at him? I might as well ruin his day if he thought so..’

Rinnie-ya, I’m sorry. I knew I sometimes joke too much. I’m so sorry. Nichkhun touch the tip of Erin’s fingers that sticks on the coffee cup. Erin’s eyes got bigger as she can only stare at the hands.

Nichkhun leaned his body forward, sitting on the edge of his chair and trying to make Erin look at him. Erin kept looking away but it’s not because she’s mad, but she wants to hide her red tomato-like face from him.

"Are you still mad or you just wanna hide your red face from me?"

Erin looked up only to found Nichkhun smiling like a cute kitten to her. "Uhm?"

"You're just hiding in the end." he tapped Erin's hands that still wrapped so tight around the cup. Getting tighter as Nichkhun got her red handed.

"Eotteohke alji? (How did you know?)" she tried to sounds like she's irritated.

"Your face is bright red now, Rinnie-ya." he touched her cheek and smiled. "Ouch! It's very hot as well."

"Wow, your hands are cold." she blurted that because the moment Nichkhun's skin touched her cheek, she's surprised by the cold it brings as she was expected it to be warm like a man's hand should. "Wasn't guy's hands supposed to be, like, warm all the time?"

"Maybe it's your face that's too hot, so my hands felt cold."

"No, no, no. Keep it like this." she kept Nichkhun's hands cupping her face like that. She loves the cold while Nichkhun tried so hard to keep his face straight. She smiled at Nichkhun that kept looking away. "Your ears are getting red and i'm sure enough if someone turn the lamp off, your ears would shine."

"Is this your revenge?"

"Not really. Why don't you ask yourself, what do you think? What does it look like?"

"Okay, fight me back with your words, I don't care."

"1 : 1 for Erin~" she let go of Nichkhun's hands and smiling proudly. She didn't intended the revenge. She was just seeking for a chance to pay it back. Well, Erin, last time I checked, that's what people called 'avenge'.

Erin and Nichkhun can't stop mocking each other 10 minutes after that. It's just that they don't mock like little kids would do because Erin is the 'man' of many words. She's really good at talking back. Wonder where she learnt all that.

"Done? Let's get back. It's almost 8." Nichkhun checked all his stuff and stood up.

"Uhm? Okay. Let's go~"

Nichkhun let Erin walked in the front and sticking closely behind her. "Why are you walking so close to me like that? Bulpyeonha-janha~ (it's not comfortable). Nwa jwo~! (let me go~!)" she whispered to Nichkhun. Nichkhun's walking, almost hiding his face at Erin's back and linking his hand to Erin's right arm.

"Too close? I'm sorry."

"People would be suspicious at us and they'll look at us. I hate attention, remember?"

"Okay, okay.. I'm sorry."

"Hold my hand, put your shades on."

He nodded and they walked, hand in hand. Strange how suddenly so many people swarmed around the cafe and along the cafe. Oh... It's still Friday. When they were going to cross the street, a girl next to Erin was suddenly gasping and that surprised poor Nichkhun.

"Eunbi-ya~ oh, aniya... Yaedeul-ah~ (guys~) Someone spotted Khunnie Oppa went for jogging this morning! Look, look!" she called her girlfriends and they suddenly sorrounding that long-haired girl.

"Omo~ Always with something red, as usual~ Oh, he's so handsome~!"

"Where is he now? He must be around here somewhere. 2PM Oppadeul dorm is not far from here."

The long-haired girl speak again. "Appareantly there's no more update about his appereance this morning. That's the best I can get."

"Ah, too bad."

Nichkhun and Erin got panicked as those girls got the picture of Nichkhun went for a jogging. It's their end if they spotted Nichkhun, sporting the same clothes. Erin was peeking over their shoulders and dragging Nichkhun away from them.

"It's not good! We gotta go away from any high school girls~ Someone spotted you and the news is now spreading among your fans."

"Jinjja?!! (Really?!!) Oh no~! Can't we exchange jacket a bit?"

"Ildan (firstly), let's find a place to 'cover' you. Jinjja keunil-natda uri! (we're so dead!)"

They ran away from that place and looking for a shady place so they could exchange their jacket or something. The most important thing is to change Nichkhun’s outfit first. Or maybe Erin could wake a bit further from Nichkhun in case some girls recognized him later on.

Just walk 10 feet away from me. That would be okay. he zipped up Erin’s jacket and Erin wore Nichkhun’s then rolled up the sleeve because it’s a little bit too long even for Erin’s long arms. Nichkhun sporting his shade and wear his cap backways. Not even looking like the neat Nichkhun we all know so it’s all good.

Do you wanna wear this too? Wear this, I’ll wear your cap. Erin hand over her headphone for Nichkhun and took off his cap. She wear the cap low and Nichkhun finished up by messing up his hair and when they think Nichkhun doesn’t look like himself, they start to jog back to their way home.

She jogged 2 meters behind Nichkhun and trying hard to keep the space because she started to run faster and faster to avoid the sun light. Nichkhun then look back and signaling her to come by his side.

What? Someone followed us? Someone recognize you? she asked all panicking. She’s just not ready to be tortured to dead by his fans. They’re kinda scary you know, his fans. Some are too obsessive and some waits in front of the apartment building everyday for hours! If those girls recognize not only Nichkhun but also Erin, because they might have seen Erin too much if they wait in fron of the building, the internet would be on fire and she’s not gonna put Nichkhun in bad situation anymore. Will never. What are we gonna do, Khun?!”

Hey, relax Rinnie-ya. Nobody seems to know me. Chill out, girl~

But I seriously don’t wanna trouble you, Khunnie~ she whined and look around. Well, so far nobody even looking at them. It’s like they’re invisible. Good.

Don’t worry~ Now run next to me, link your pinky finger to mine like this and act sweet.

WHAT?! What do you mean act sweet?” Erin stopped her track and Nichkhun forced to stop too.

Just do what I say, okay? We’re okay. But since you yelled at me… he lowered his voice then fixing his posture and looking like he’s offended. Follow my lead, okay? he whispered then winked at her. He lean closer to whisper to her ear, real close! Push me away as if you’re disgusted or shocked at my words. Don’t forget the face~! he put his right arm around her waist and due to the shock, she quickly pushed Nichkhun away eventhough her mind want to other way around.

What are you doing?! Ugh! she ran from Nichkhun. Some people looked at them but nothing much. Nichkhun was satisfied and smirking then catch her up.

Jagi~ what did I do wrong, hey?!” he catch her shoulder and stopped her.

Oh gosh~! she screamed because Nichkhun was putting too much power to stop her. Can you stop putting force onto me?! Ouch~ she rubbed her shoulder but keeping the acting. She glanced at Nichkhun and Nichkhun smirks, but enough for her to see.

Oh I’m so sorry… he took Erin’s hands and walking closer and closer. I’m sorry. Please don’t do this to me. I need you, baby. He lift Erin’s chin so he can look at her. He lowered his shade and hugged her, burying his face on her shoulder. She was too surprised to react, but her hands instinctively goes up and hug him back.

Let’s stop this show and go back, she whispered and let him go. They continue their jog with their hands entangled and sometimes she would glacing at Nichkhun whose face turning red slowly. Actually, it’s more like his ears turns bright red as they keep their hands linked.

As they reached closer to their apartment building, he tried to keep himself calm and his hand holding Erin’s tightly. She made circles with her thumb on Nichkhun’s hand on hers. They can see there’s several fans swarming in front of the building, holding their cellphones. It’s probably due to the news about Nichkhun went jogging.

Can you see my car?” Nichkhun asked Erin and extent his neck to see around.

The big black van? It’s exactly next to my car.

You bring your keys? The van’s key is on my manager.

Can’t we just walk casually inside the building?

They can recognize me easily, Rinnie-ya! But do you keep some of your clothes in your car?

Yeah, of course. I have one big bag full of t-shirst in the trunk. Wait, I’ll call Cheryl so she can bring me my keys somehow. They walk slower and heading to the parking lot instead of the entrance.

She dialed Cheryl’s number and praying she would quickly answer the phone because Erin’s getting more nervous as they got closer and closer to the building. She swore to God that she heard Nichkhun’s heart beating like crazy because his breathing got swallower everytime.

Cher? You home?

Yeah? Where the hell are you?! OMG did someone from 2PM kidnap you finally??! Ahahaha~!

It’s not funny now. Listen, can you bring Ilex’s key to the parking lot? I can’t get in.

Eh? Why can’t you?

Just bring me Ilex’s key, Cher! Sheesh… she sighed and Nichkhun hold his laughter but when Erin glared to him, he zipped his lips tight.

Okay, okay. Tell me everything once I’m there, kay?

Alright. Thanks, Cheryl. Hey, do it now! 3 minutes. RUN! she hung up and now they’re in the parking lot. Erin sill laughing, imagining how Cheryl would running around like a mad woman to the parking lot. She would’t even use the stairs eventhough she gotta wait forever.

What’s his name again? Ilex?

Yeah, Ilex sounds ier than Alex, right? Because he IS y like Chansungie.

Whoa~ That’s considered discrimination, girl.

No it’s not. It’s called ‘biased’, Khun. Come here.she drag Nichkhun closer, really close. You see that red Lexus IS C? He’s Ilex. y, huh?

Wow. You know I love red so much, right? Gomabda~!(thanks~!)”

Hey! What? It’s not like I’m buying you that y car~ No-uh, Khun. And he kept running toward Ilex. Examining it from up close, with glistening eyes like a 5 year old boy who saw a candy.

Your car’s tint is really dark. Can see nothing from here, he knocked at the front window.

I love privacy.

But this IS C series is convertible. You don’t love privacy that much. More like, you want to show off that you got y convertible car. Nice choice, Rinnie-ya~~

She can’t deny that though. He was right. It’s a y convertible car, maroon red, stating ‘Y’ and ‘BOLD’ more for a man rather than a girl. She doesn’t even put a sticker on the bumper.

Wait, what is this? What kind of campaign is this? Real man use three pedals? he pointed a 6 by 10 cm sticker on the rear window and Erin laughed at it.

See? Every guy that knew it’s a girl’s car would be upset. You’re probably the hundredth something guy.

Of course! I mean, is this even a manual?

I can’t drive an automatic one, Khun because I refuse to. Like I said there, real men use three pedals. I got it when I went back to Indonesia around 8 months ago. You’re a real man if you have brake, clutch, and gas pedals under your feet.

Nichkhun laughing hard. Geez, that’s harsh~! Never thought I would get hurt this bad.

Erin found herself keep looking at the door every 15 seconds and finally, that cheeky Cheryl showed up looking puzzled because Erin signaling her to run desperately. Cheryl stopped right before Erin and holding the key in front of Erin’s eyes. Nichkhun immediately hide by squatting down on the other side of the car.

Here. Why do you have to make me deliver your keys? Can’t you just run inside like crazy?

I can’t. Some 2PM’s fans spotted me jogging with Khun. It’s not good. They’re in front of the building now, waiting for Khun. I don’t even know where he went. I was just say hello to him then we go our own ways. Erin opened her car then pulled out her bags filled with t-shirts and jackets. I gotta change first. Erin pulled out a white baseball jersey, then decided to pick something else and she poured the whole bag’s contents.

So you’re kinda in danger? Some fans might kill you if they see you?

Probably. Well, maybe not up to that extent but I’ll definitely be hot topic in the internet for at least a week. Erin scanned her t-shirts then found one she loves.

And you’re changing here? Cheryl looked around and pointed at some security cameras.

I’ll change inside the car, Cher. Now, you may leave. I’ll be okay from here.

Okay. Be careful, Cuz.

O’course. Thanks, Cher.

Cheryl waved her right hand then go back inside the building. Nichkhun still hiding, waiting for Erin’s sign to get up. Hey, Khun. She’s gone. She whispered to the air then Nichkhun popped out of somewhere else. How did you get there? My gosh, Khun. You scared the hell out of me!

Hahaha~ sorry, Rinnie-ya~ So, anything I could wear?

Here. she threw a blue t-shirt to Nichkhun. Or you can choose whatever from here. I’ll bring our clothes, then gave yours back to you as soon as I can.

Okay. he stripped so quick. Too bad he’s facing the other way. Erin can’t see the whole front view but even his back looks so inviting. It’s broad and so manly. Faint scent of his fading perfume dancing in the air, mixed with his sweat smell. Somehow, it’s something familiar for Erin. This is pretty much the natural scent of a man and she’ll remember that this is Nichkhun’s scent.

Erin changed her clothes too. She pinned the sides of her hair backward. She decided to wear her black The Dillinger Escape Plan t-shirt. She put their jackets and clothes inside the laundry bag.

Ready? You want me to go first? Erin asked Nichkhun after they checked their reflection on Ilex’s mirror. Looking awesome as usual is Nichkhun. Erin decided to change to a denim shorts, put the headphone in the car, trying to look like teenage girl in America that loves The Dillinger Escaple Plan.

Nichkhun rolled his pants right below the knees. Rocking Erin’s baby blue t-shirt that has ‘RUNNING AWAY FROM HEAVEN’ written on the back, completed with simple wings drawing at the sides of the words. Well, that suits Nichkhun just fine. He probably was an angel fell from heaven.

If only I knew things are going to be like this, I’ll buy something to be taken away.” Nichkhun sighed and blurted so quick.

What for? Cover our face? We need to get in soon before people noticed us or something.

Okay, okay. So, I’ll go first. At least if some girls noticed me, they’ll be all over me and you can run safely. Things you said to Cheryl, could happen.

What things?

Well, you said my fans spotted you jogged with me. You’re in danger, Rinnie-ya. That could be true, though. You know our fans, right?

Erin nodded.I’ll go once I can’t see you anymore. Now, go!

Okay. Good luck to us~! Nichkhun tapped on Erin’s cheek softly, smiling handsomely, then flee. Erin wait and keeps looking around in case some fans got to the parking lot and notice her. She arrange her bangs to cover her eyes, kept her head down, and gripping tightly to the laundry bag in her hand, then walked in the building.

She can’t hear screams. Maybe Nichkhun is fine after all. A smile crossed her face. She never felt so relieved like this. Looking around once, then she got in the lift. She’s all alone in the lift and the sudden silence is too loud.

Damn! I should’ve kept my headphone with me. This is too boring even for 20 seconds ride. Erin mumbled to herself. She hugged the laundry bag and humming 2PM’s Thank You. The ride to level 9 took only 20 seconds but Erin felt like it was 2 minutes.

2PM’s apartment is one level above Erin’s apartment, so she can’t just check Nichkhun’s out. She nervously look around when the lift arrived to level 9. It’s very quiet. It’s always quiet like this when 2PM have a schedule and will be a little bit chaotic whenever they arrive.

Excuse me. Are you on the right apartment? she tapped the shoulder of a guy, trying to do something with the lock. Not even trying to check out who would that be. She’s pretty nervous about Nichkhun fans and the whole internet chaotic when Nichkhun spotted running with a girl. That would be a huge ruckus and Erin just want her ordinary college student life with a splash of 2PM’s handsome faces when she’s lucky enough to meet them.

I think. Are you Erin?

Then the tall guy turn around and Erin felt blood out of her body. She gasped and shut with her hands.

Taec??! What are you doing here?!

He smirks and scratch his head. Oh, you speak English! Uhm… Nichkhun told me that he’s here to have a breakfast with Erin. So I came down here to kidnap him. Is he here?

Innocently. He really looks like a little kid.

Nichkhun is not innocent though.

I’m so gonna get him! Erin hissed under her breath, putting the laundry bag down and sighed.

Just then, Taec lift his hat a little. Hey, look at you wearing different colors! with huge smile. Looking sincerely happy.

Look at him trolling everywhere…

 

~finish~


And that's the end of Khun's version ^^ HOW WAS IT?? I made too much drama.. I always think that it's fun to actually make a little drama with Khun x) LOL~

I need responses and comments =3 leave it all down here, okay? Positive, negative, I'll take it all positively nonetheless ^^

<3 <3