Point of Views

TeaFeeTry Shop

Naeun's POV

 

It will be our last year in high school and the only thing we could do to make our parents happy and for us to be fulfilled, is to enter a good university where our courses are at its best.

But we’re not advancing so much as it is our summer break.

To make this summer worth and for us to save money for college, we applied in the ‘TeaFeeTry Shop’­ which is just a bus ride over from our place. But from six, we had to separate into three groups. Two had to stay in a tea shop, another two in the coffee shop, and the last two in the pastry shop. All in one shop but in different counters, separated by three different colors; pink, blue and green.

And yes our place, because we all live together. Our parents agreed since it will be easier for us to travel when the place we’re staying at is nearer from our school and better, near our summer job.

 

We were all seated in the sofa watching random television shows.

“It’s our first day tomorrow, huh?” I wondered out loud.

“Yeah, aren’t you guys excited?” Hayoung said with excitement evident on her face.

“Well it has always been my dream to be able to work in a shop, especially when it has all three!" Chorongexclaimed.

“I know right.” Bomi giggled.

“We’ll make good memories this summer and of course, we’ll have so much fun this year!” Namjoo hollered.

“Last year guys. We’ve made it. Just a few more and we’ll finally graduate.” I said feeling accomplished.

“I’m so happy that I’m with all of you until the end.” Bomisaid sincerely.

We all hugged each other.

“Let’s stop all this drama and get ready for our first day in the TeaFeeTry Shop tomorrow!” Eunji interrupted.

We laughed as we squished Eunji under the sofa for ruining the moment.

 

Luhan's POV

 

We had to live in a dorm (my definition of the shorter version of an apartment) which is a bus ride from our talent agency together with the rest of EXO.

Today’s the day our Manager hyung will show the dorm to us. We were all just munching on some chips and chatting about the most random things when the van stopped in front of a building.

I think this is it.

After we packed our phones and earphones in our pocket, we all went out to get our bags as we anticipated where we were going to live for how long our talent agency wants us to.

 

“This is the dorm?!”  We all shouted in unison.

Our faces were indescribable.

It was simple and small yet organized. But…

“We’re all sharing this dorm?!” We shouted yet again.

“Oh, so I haven’t told you guys. And there is no need for all of you to shout, okay?” Our Manager hyung said.

“Yes.” We said as we sighed.

“No, you guys aren’t sharing this dorm.” He said coolly. “EXO-M will stay on the dorm right next door.”

“Ohh.” The info was slowly entering our heads.

“Yes, so would you guys close your mouths now and wipe those drools. Get started and unpack those boxes!”

“Yes!” We all shouted.

“I will check on you guys later because for now, I have to go back to the agency to get a copy of your schedules for this summer.” Manager hyung said as he started to put on his shoes. “And EXO-M, follow me outside so that I can bring you to your dorm.” He finished.

“Alright, hyung.”

 

Jungyoon’s POV

 

We all met at the dorm after going back to our homes for a few days to spend time with our family.

“Guys we’ll be having a lot of customers this summer. I heard from the Manager that a group of six will be accompanying us.” I said to my friends.

“That’s great. At least they’ll be able to help us in the shop.” Woohee smiled.

“Yeah, we’ll meet them tomorrow actually. It’s the first day of summer so we’ll have to do some teaching.” I winked.

“Oh, I forgot about that.”Jayoung sighed.

“I just hope that they’re fast learners.”Soobin muttered.

“Says the one who was the fast learner.”Miyeon joked.

“Hey! You don’t have to rub it in. It gives me goose bumps every time I remember how long I tried to learn the ways in the shop.”Soobin mumbled.

“And how Manager Tiffany would be so patient in teaching you.”Kaeun sarcastically said.

“Do you guys remember when she was about to serve her first customer?” Jayoung said as she started laughing.

“Yeah, when the coffee spilled all over the floor which caused Woohee  to slip!” Miyeon recalled rather excitedly.

“Aw man. How embarrassing was that, especially when my fell straight to the floor with a loud bang.” Woohee muttered seemingly remembering the memory like everyone.

We all laughed at the memory.

 

This summer will be different from all those summers we’ve had. We’ve been working part time in theTeaFeeTry Shop for a year now.

Since we’re still high school students specifically in our last year next school year, we also have classes in the morning until the afternoon like a normal high school student would have. Wonder how we’re able to cope with all the homework and projects? We have 2

We take the evening shift as girls in their early 20s are the ones taking the morning shift. This summer we’re taking the whole shift of morning and evening as we wouldn’t have to divide our attention this summer break.

 

Kai’s POV

 

After Manager hyung left with EXO-M, I explored the dorm to find myself staring at a particular room.

That’s when it hit me.

“I’m taking this side of the room!” I shouted to the others as I called ‘dibs’.

And then I heard the rest going to each of the rooms to choose their own beds.

“Why on earth are you so fast in picking?” Chanyeol said as he entered the room.

“Because you’re just slow?” I supplied with a laugh. “What got you walking like a snail anyway?”

“If I wasn’t so excited to check the refrigerator, this wouldn’t have happened.” He said with a sigh.

“I shouldn’t have asked.” I said as I started unpacking my bag. Normal Chanyeol.

 

“Last but not the least, may favourite t-shirt!” I exclaimed as I took hold of the last material off to be packed neatly in my closet.

I look over to Chanyeol’s side to see how he’s doing with the packing.

“I should have known.” I muttered as I see him peacefully sleeping on his bed.

“Yeollie! Wake up! You should be packing out not sleeping!” I shouted as I shook him.

He grumbled as a reply.

“This is not going to work. I’ll need Kyungsoo to the waking.” I concluded.

 

We were all gathered in the dining area except for one person.

“Mhmm.” We heard Chanyeol mumble as he entered the dining area.

“I knew this would work.” I proudly said to myself.

“We all knew that this is the only thing that works.” They all said in unison.

“Oops, right.” I scratched my head in embarrassment.

Are you wondering how 12 people can fit in the dining area of this dorm? Well, those ‘kind’ people chose to sacrifice and sit in the living room after they’ve had their share. Sacrifice, you say? I was kidding. To be fair, after getting each of our shares, we’ll all eat together in the living room.

 

Finally! Btw, you guys might be confused with a lot of characters. I’m sorry, please bear with me.