The Wait is Over

The Right Time

 

She sat quietly, staring off into the distance, enjoying the quiet company of her long time friend, Shim Changmin.

After a while, she finally speaks, “Remember that time we sat on your bed all day and night doing nothing but watch shows and movies?” 

He turns his head with a light smile as he recalls that day and chuckles. “It was a very productive day.” She chuckled at his comment and also turned her head, making eye contact with him. They silently stare at each other, both with a light and gentle smile on their lips. She slowly moves closer. Her hand slowly moves towards his chin and cups the curve, closing her eyes as she leans closer and plants a soft, light and warm kiss on his lips. Her nose lightly bumping into his. 

After letting her lips linger on his for a few seconds, she opens her eyes slowly as she pulls away. But as soon as her lips left his, he pulls her back by the back of her head, smashing his lips back against hers. His nose bumps against hers as his lips work roughly against hers mirroring his desire and his feelings. Absorbed in the kiss, she works her lips against his, but as the kiss gets rougher, she accidentally lets out a whimper, causing him to abruptly break the kiss, They breathlessly open their eyes, staring deeply in each other’s eyes. 

“What… happened?” She whispers.

He chuckles, his chest heaving slightly from the rush. “I’ve waited so long to do that.” He confesses. 

Before she could respond, he snakes an arm around her and pulls her into a tight embrace. She lets out a sharp gasp as his arms squeeze her tightly. “I love you…” He breathlessly whispers. She smiles brightly, resting her chin on his shoulder. “I love you too, I always had.” She finally confessed, slowly wrapping her arms around his well built body and closes her eyes, taking in his clean manly scent.