Arrival of Love

Crush

The shiny black BMW car came to a sudden stop as it reached its destination, Seoul Music Private School. Luckily, there was no one injured.

 

“Forgive me, Masters,” the driver looked at the passengers behind.

 

“It’s okay,” one of them flashed a reassuring smile.

 

Getting ready with their school bag hanging on their shoulders, the three boys walked out from the car. The flowerboy looks they had quickly gained attention from the students. Plus, it was the first time they stepped into the school.

 

“Aigoo, who are they?”

 

“They look so handsome!”

 

“Are they the new students?”

 

“Look at the car! They’re rich!”

 

“The two of them are twins!”

 

Kwangmin groaned and mentally face palmed. He disliked the sneaky whispers spreading around them especially the attention they got.

 

“Hyung...” he gave a pleading look at his older twin.

 

“It’s not like you’re not used to this attention at our old school,” Youngmin patted his back.

 

“Hyungs, let’s go find the administration office,” Minwoo fissured their little chat and pointed at the sign.

 

The twins nodded in agreement and trailed the younger from behind.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, No Minwoo-imnida. I’m from St. Hanjae Private School. Please take care of me,” Minwoo bowed as he introduced himself in front of his new classmates and flashed a charming smile.

 

The girls were almost fainted while some of the boys gave no reaction.

 

The homeroom teacher, Mr. Park smiled, “Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo, you can have your seats at the back.”

 

The three boys nodded and took their own seats. Youngmin sat beside a girl near the window while Kwangmin and Minwoo took the seats behind him.

 

“Class, please treat them nicely and give a warm welcome.”

 

The whole class cheered and clapped happily especially the girls, of course.

“Minwoo-ah, I don’t think I can survive this recess,” Kwangmin complained to his best friend.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Hey, Minwoo. You don’t mind joining Hyunseong hyung and his friends for recess?” Youngmin asked him after they bought their meals.

 

“Nah. I’m okay with it,” the calm boy shrugged off his shoulders as he carried his jjajangmyeon carefully.

 

“Good then,” Kwangmin beamed happily.

 

Minwoo followed them without any word until they reached a table with three older boys. He recognized one of them, Hyunseong. He took a seat beside Kwangmin.

 

“Hyung, finally we’re the same school with you!” Kwangmin exclaimed and sipped in his chocolate bubble tea.

 

“I know. It’s great to have you guys here!” Hyunseong smiled at them.

 

“Hyung, who are they?” Youngmin pointed at the other two boys.

 

“Oh, I forgot to tell you. They’re my best friends here. The guy with the dark brown hair is Donghyun meanwhile the shorty is Jeongmin,” he chuckled and bit his egg sandwich.

 

“Hey! I’m not that short. At least, I’m taller than the tallest girl here,” the guy with small eyes crossed his arms.

 

“You’ve already said that for a thousand times and I’m pretty sure you liked it because she’s your crush, huh?” Donghyun .

 

In a blink of an eye, Jeongmin’s cheek turned pink but he did not say anything in respond.

 

“Awww... he’s blushing!” everyone on the table laughed.

 

Minwoo was only laughing and enjoyed his meal more. He was not a kind of socializing though.

 

“Oh yeah. We’re called the Boyfriend here,” Donghyun told the younger boys.

 

“Yea. You can join us if you guys want to,” Jeongmin offered them.

 

“Sure!”

 

Minwoo could only play along. He follows what the Jo Twins do. If they joined the Boyfriend, he would do the same too.

 

“Minwoo-ah, why are you not saying a word at all?” Kwangmin frowned at him.

 

“Mianhae but this jjajangmyeon’s too delicious,” Minwoo smiled and took the last scoop.

 

“Wah! You’re fast,” Hyunseong exclaimed.

 

“Hyung, he’s a beast.”

 

“Yah! Just say that you’re jealous of my inhuman appetite,” Minwoo stood up to send his tray to the dish counter.

 

He made his way through the crowd and eventually reached the dish counter. He separated his bowl and the tray, placing them to each place. Then, he felt someone’s presence beside him and turned around.

 

He swore his heart just skipped a beat. Electricity ran through his body and sent goose bumps. He just saw the most beautiful girl in the world. He could not believe it. He did not blink his eyes and froze at the spot.

 

“Excuse me,” her voice was so heavenly in his ears.

 

Minwoo stepped aside to give her the way. He could not believe it. He just met a fallen angel from heaven. Her long black hair, her mysterious brown eyes, her kissable lips, her long legs and a smile that worth die for.

 

Unknowingly, he smiled dreamily and carried it along to their table back. He sat down still with the smile and made his hyungs curious.

 

“Yah! Why are you smiling?” Youngmin raised his eyebrows in deep curiosity at the younger boy.

 

“Ah... nothing!” Minwoo shook his head hardly and grinned.

 

“Oh, come on,” Kwangmin nudged him.

 

“There’s really nothing!” the young boy still denied.

 

 

“Nothing means something,” Donghyun shot him a look.

 

“Guys, no force involved,” Jeongmin put his hands up jokingly and earned an eruption of laughter.

 

“Hyunseong hyung!” Minwoo called the older boy.

 

Hyunseong turned his head at him, “Yes?”

 

“Who’s that?”

 

Minwoo pointed at the girl earlier who was laughing with her friends. Not to mention, all of them were pretty. But, Minwoo spotted her because her smile shone the brightest.

 

“You mean, Yoon Bora?” Donghyun asked with a surprised face.

 

“Oh, her name is Bora,” Minwoo nodded as he received the information.

 

“Not to mention, she’s your senior,” Hyunseong sat into a comfortable position.

 

“And the same class with us,” Jeongmin added.

 

“Minwoo! Don’t tell us you like her?” Kwangmin shrieked.

 

“I don’t say anything about it! It’s just that I saw her randomly in the crowd,” Minwoo denied again.

 

“Right...” Youngmin smirked mischievously.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Hyorin-ah! Who’s that guy? I’ve never seen him before,” Bora asked her best friend as soon as she sat down.

 

“He’s the new student in my class. His name is No Minwoo!” Dasom informed her before Hyorin could shrug off.

 

“Yea. He’s pretty famous for first day. My classmates keep fangirling about him,” Soyou smiled.

 

“I guess he’s just that lucky to have good looks and charms. I heard that he almost made his female classmates fainted just by his smile,” Hyorin chuckled.