A Diary For The Boy With The Brightest Smile

The Diary For The Boy With The Brightest Smile

Deer Dear Diary,

Today is my second week at skool school and I was sitting alone again when something strange happened. I wasn't alone. I know I'm not the smartest girl.....at least that's what the other girls tell me, but I know that I'm not krazy crazy. A boy sat with me today. He never said anything, and when I asked him his name he didn't say anything either. Everyone was staring at us. But he didn't mind. I wanted to ask him if he was crazy, or how he knew I existed, because the others didn't seem to know me at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Diary,

It's been another week since he's sat with me but he didn't say a thing.That weerd weird boy's name is U-Kwon. He wrote it on a piece of paper and gave it to me during Math class with a small little smiley face next to it. I finally felt enough cerage courage to look at him in the face today. Most people tell me that I'm shy, but I don't have a problem with it. It's other folks that do. I felt this funny feeling in my heart when I saw him, and when he smiled I had to stop looking at him. It's not that it was a bad thing or nothin. It's just that I couldn't even if I tried my bestest very best.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Diary,

I was in the school yard today, reading a book that the teacher gave me. She said something odd to me today. She said that everything will get better, and not to mind the others. But I have no idea what she means by that. I guess it's one of those things that you figer figure out later. U-Kwon sat right next to me. He plopped right on down, and smiled at me. I couldn't look because that funny feeling would happen again but I did say hi. I didn't want him to think that I wasn't polite or something. He laid his head on his hands and asked me if I liked sweets. I nodded because if I were to say something I was affraid he couldn't hear me. My voice is very light, but the grown-ups say that's because it goes with me bein shy. He laid a lollipop in the krise crease of my book and smiled. on one of his own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Diary,

The other girls were teasing me today about being with U-Kwon all the time. It's not like I wanted to be with him, it just happened. He was always walking by me after school, offering to read to me at the play ground and now every morning I find a smiley face drawn out on a piece of paper with a lollipop next to it. Some of the meanest girls even made a lie about me that's going around the whole school. I guess to everyone now I'm a witch that cott caught U-Kwon under my spell. Only if I could take him out of it. It was impossible to get him away from me. Even when he's gone I still see his picture in my brain, and that weird feeling in my heart. I even drew a picture of him in my Math book today, not knowing. I got in trouble by Mrs.Lee and had to sit in the corner with a dunce hat on. All the boys and girls were laughin at me, and I almost started to cry. But U-Kwon hushed them all, and when they weren't looking sent me a smile and a thumbs up. I smiled back, but it was hard because that funny feeling will always come back and I'd have to turn my head, and not look at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Diary,

My unnie was teasing me today when she picked me up from school. I didn't get to walk home with U-Kwon because of a doctors oppinment appointment and I had to be picked up early. I tried to explain the feeling to her but I don't think she gets it. Everytime I'm around U-Kwon my heart starts to beat faster, and my heart feels like smiling. She says it's love, but I think I'm sick. It must be a fever. There's one thing I forgot to ask her though......what's love?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Diary,

U-Kwon was walking home with me today and he talked about the same funny feeling that I did. But he didn't tell me who it happens around. It's probably not me 'cause it's different for everybody. At least that's what my sister says. U-Kwon stopped giving me lollipops, which made me kinda sad. But he always made those paper smiles for me. And when I thought of his smile that funny feeling came again. I tried to do something different because sometimes the funny feeling came so bad that I kinda missed it when it went. So I tried to find U-Kwon as fast as I could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Diary,

While walking home today U-Kwon took me to a place that he said was really pretty. I wanted to see it because seeing things that are pretty make my heart smile. Kinda like when I see U-Kwon. There was a tree there next to a pond. It was huge. But the fallen leaves on the ground made my heart smile extra wide. I thanked U-Kwon for taking me there. But this time he couldn't stop smiling, and I couldn't either. He makes me smile. Then I tried to get my mind away from looking like an edot idiot and tried to talk. I asked him why he stopped getting me lollipops, then he knelt down on one and gave me a ring pop and told me it was because he was saving up to buy me this. He put it on my finger, and he made me put one on his too. Then I laughed because he looked like me, smiling without a reason. Then he offered to take me home, holding my hand, swinging it back and forth. I asked him who his heart felt funny for and he promised that he'd say it at the same time. We did, and it was the same answer. "You"........we giggled for a while. Then at my door he kissed me cheek, making me turn red, and I kissed his cheek too. I guess this is what people with rings do. I finished my ring pop before my bed time, and my unnie told me I was smiling the whole night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Diary,

I'm sorry, but I don't need you anymore. I have someone who will listen now, even though to the rest of the world I'm still unherd unheard. My teacher told me something weird again today. She said that I may be worthless to someone but priceless to another. I guess it's still one of those things I'm gonna figure out later.  I asked U-Kwon oppa why his heart felt funny for me, he told me it's because of the way I talk. I told him it was the way he smiled, and how when he laughed my heart saw rainbows. Like I was saying......I guess I won't be needing you anymore. Bye-bye.......this is the diary for the boy with the brightest smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TIME JUMP, NOW 16 years old.

In your bed now, you cuddle up close to the boy who was next to you. He wouldn't stop making fun of the way you misspelled and re-worded things, and how you couldn't stop calling him weird. He kissed your lips, and smiled a smile so gorgeous. "Your heart say rainbows yeobo?" He asks you. "Yeah, that's how I felt U-Kwon, but I don't remeber..............." you fell into him and that lead to a make-out session. 'Only if you knew how much it still does......' You think to yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nae~!(: My first U-Kwon fanfic/one shot. I hoped you liked it. The whole time it was a 7 year old writing, so I hope that you guys thought it was sweeeeeeet~!(: Well, it's my version of sweet and adorable. Please remember to COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE/and friend me because those things make me happy. And check out my other fan fics. LOL.