Final

[ONE-SHOT] Precious

 

 

Yoon Doojoon, 32 is a landscape architect graduated from United Kingdom. He is currently living with his younger lover, Yang Yoseob,20  a college student. Doojoon is well known as a strict and hardworking person while Yoseob is still in his fooling around mood.

 

One fine day Yoseob watching Doojoon doing his important project drawing in his personal work room as the younger feels bored.  Yoseob was holding on a mug of hot chocolate which causing Doojoon to feel slight insecure being around him.

 

"Seobie-ah please be careful walking around that drawing plan. I will use it for tomorrow's presentation. " Doojoon exclaimed.

 

"Ara ara.." Yoseob nodded though he would let go in one ear and out the other.

 

Doojoon proceed to do his work when he was confident enough letting his lover wandering in his room. Without him realisation, Yoseob has stopped and stood too close next to him. Doojoon was about to twist his body to his right when he suddenly bumped with Yoseob's lower arm. 

 

SPLASH !

 

Doojoon was speechless. Half of the hot brown fluid accidentally spilled out from Yoseob's mug onto the complete drawing plan. The water stains causing the drawing and the colourings slowly messed up itself. Yoseob gasped, fearing what will come up next.

 

"Oh my god! Doojoon..I’m sorry..I’ truly sorry..I-I didn’t do it on purpose.." Yoseob stuttered.

 

"Please.get.out. Now." Doojoon said without threw a glance on his frighten lover.

 

 

******

 

 

"Why I’m such a silly.." Yoseob sat on the couch, tears falling as he cried silently while he hugged his legs closer, setting his forehead between his knees.

 

Since Doojoon has chased him out earlier, Yoseob was non-stop blaming himself as being so clumsy. And he knows Doojoon would not forgive such people. Even he or she is a very close person to him. 

 

"I'm sorry Doojoonie.." Clear drops of water  kept flowing down against Yoseob's chipmunk cheeks.

 

As Yoseob was about to get up from the couch, Doojoon abruptly plopped down beside him. He thoughtfully looking into Yoseob's red and puffy eyes before letting out a small sigh.

 

"Please stop crying.." Doojoon approaches his lover, gently cupped his cheeks and wiped away the tears.

 

"Doojoonie..I’m sorry..I know it's all my fault..but please don't leave me.." Yoseob begging.

 

"Shh shh..who said that I will leaving you? I'm not even mad at you.." Doojoon brushed away the light brown fringes that slightly covering Yoseob's eyes.

 

"Y-you are not mad at me?" Yoseob blinks his cute eyes disbelieve.

 

Doojoon sighed again.

 

"I'm sorry if I have made you startled earlier..but how I can get mad at you..when my heart hardly not allowing me to do so.." Doojoon merely smiled while softly caressing Yoseob's chubby cheek.

 

"W-why?" Yoseob asked confusedly.

 

"Because..I love you so much to hurt you..you are a precious person to me." Doojoon leaned closer and kissed the sting eyes.

 

"B-but what about your drawing paper??Tomorrow you needed to present it right?" Yoseob asked worriedly.

 

"No need to worried about it..it's just a drawing..I can make a new one later." Doojoon tried to calm his anxious lover.

 

"B-but.."

 

"No buts..it's getting late now..go to sleep okay? " Doojoon pats on the smaller's head before he walked back into his work room again.

 

Yoseob's eyes were trailed on Doojoon until he was completely disappeared from his sight. Yoseob then smiled with a content heart.

 

 

*****

 

 

*Phone vibrate*

 

Doojoon noticed his phone has received a new text message. He swiftly took his phone and opened his inbox.

 

 

 

From: Yang Seobie

 

You hardly ever get mad at me. 

Am I too cute to be mad at?  >__<

But I’m still feel sorry for messed up your work :( Mianhe..

I love you Doodoo. Goodnight  *kiss*

 

 

 

Doojoon chuckles reading the cute text.

 

"Guess tomorrow I will be the one to get mad at.." Doojoon mumbled while he HARDLY tried to start sketching from the scratch.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Re-uploaded. For my precious subs :)