Chapter One

My Beloved Enemy

Sooyoung's POV

" Sooyoung! Hurry up or we're gonna be late! " My mom shouted from downstairs. " Arraso! " I shouted back. My mom said we were going to go meet some special guests and she wanted to introduced me to them. I put on some mascara and grabbed my purse and then I went downstairs. " Ready? " She said. " Nae Umma " I said. We went to our van and Mr.Lee drove us to our family restaurant. * Guess she planned this out * I thought.

We got there after 10 minutes of driving. A customer lead us to a VIP table in a VIP room. My mom sat in the right as I sat in the left. We waited and waited and waited and finally a couple arrived. " Annyeonghasaeyo, cheongmal mianhae for coming late " The woman said as she sat across from me. " It's fine, by the way, where's your son? " My mom said and asked. " He has a little business to do, he'll be here soon " The woman said as my mom nodded.

My parents and the other couple were talking about some business as I just sit there quietly. " Sooyoung ah, why are you so quiet? You don't have to be shy, you're very pretty by the way " The woman said. " Nae and kamsahamida " I said and smiled. " Mom, I'm here now " A guy said. I recognized that voice, it sounded like...Kris, the annoying conceited jerk from my school. * Please, don't let it be him * I thought and pleaded not wanting to see his face.

The guy came and sat next to his mom. It turned out to be Kris! " You jerk/You nerd girl! " We both exclaimed at the same time. " Aww, sweetie, you guys know each other? " Our mom asked. " No! " We both said again. " Kris, this is Sooyoung, your fiancee " His mom said. " BWO?! FIANCEE?! " We yelled. " Sooyoung, be more respectful " My mom said with a serious look. " Mianhae for being rude " I said and bow to Kris's mom.  

" It's fine! No big deal! " His mom said. " Mom, I'm NOT going to marry her! " Kris said. " It can't be helped, we already signed the paper, the marriage is next month, which is in 3 weeks " His mom said. " Why that quick? I already hav a girlfriend! And I love her! " Kris said. " No choice! " His mom said angrily. " Either marry her or you're not going to get any money from me no more, not even one cent! " His mom said. " Fine, I'll marry her " Kris said and rolled his eye.

" What about you Sooyoung sweetie? " His mom asked. " Sure, no problem " I said and smiled. Truth is, I don't even wanna marry that jerk but I have no choice, I have to do it for my mom. " What a lovely nice daughter " His mom said and smiled. " Lovely nice daughter my " Kris said annoyingly. " Kris, watch your language " His mom said with a serious look this time. " Finee " He said and took out his ipad and started playing with it.

Kris's POV

I was playing some games on my ipad until I got bored. I message my girlfriend Yuri. I texted her : Hey babe. In like a few seconds, she texted back : Hey baby. I texted her : I miss you so much, what are you doing? She texted back : I do too and nothing much, just chatting with SNSD. Hbu? I texted back : Meeting with some of my mom's business partner, so boring. She texted back : Hey got to go now, love you baby. I texted her : Love you too babe. She didn't texted back.

I looked at Sooyoung and she looked away blushing. Had to admit she looks pretty in the black dress with her long curly hairs. " Umma, can we go home now? It's already 11:55 p.m. and I have school tomorrow " Sooyoung said as she yawned. " Omo! I forgot! Sorry but we're leaving now, see you next time Mrs.xxxxxxx " Mrs.Choi said. ( don't know her name lol ) " Nae, goodbye Mrs.Choi and Sooyoung " My mom said and smiled.

Sooyoung's POV

Me and my mom called MrLee and he drove us back home. We got home in like 10 minutes. " Sooyoung ah, thank you for agreeing with this marriage " My mom said. " Nae Umma, I'll do anything for you " I said and smiled. " You should go to sleep now, you must be tired sweetie " My mom said. I nodded and went to my bedroom. I went to take a shower and changed into my pajamas. I soon then went to sleep...

*********************

Annyeong! Here's chapter one, how was it? Did you enjoyed it? Sorry for any misspelling and grammar. Sorry if it was a short chapter, I'm on my brother's psvita and so it's not comfortable to write. Remember to read, comment, subscribe, and vote!!!!