9022

H o n e s t l y

YEE YEE DRAMA, WOOP WOOP. I wanna goship guuurl, I wanna goship guuurl. The pretty, the y. Who misses RAINBOW? I don't really know them. I still like them though. XD 
____

RECAP :

Ri Yeon looked at Bi Eun. "A-Aniyo, you like him too much.." Ri Yeon trailed off, looking at her. "You deserve him!" Bi Eun said, her eyebrows meeting. "But you want him!" Ri Yeon argued.
____

Bi Eun sighed while looking into Ri Yeon's eyes. "But I don't need him." Ri Yeon looked back at Bi Eun, Ri Yeon was about to speak but Bi Eun cut her off, "You deserve Eli, Yeon. If I were to get Eli, I don't think I could make him happy but I know you would. I'd rather you have him because you both deserve each other. I'm just happy you found someone that you can love."

Ri Yeon protested, "But you never had a boyfriend!" Bi Eun sadly smiled, "I don't think it'll kill me if I didn't have a boyfriend, Ri Yeon." Ri Yeon covered her face with her hands, "Unnie! Please! You should get Eli! I'm not good enough for him."

Bi Eun looked at her with a poker face and scoffed, "Ri Yeon, you are much more than you think you are. You think you're not good enough!? Good to know that you the truth! Why!? Because you are perfect for him! You guys get along better than I do with him, you guys seem to have more in common, and you guys just automatically look good together." Ri Yeon stood up, "What are you talking about!? I should be saying the same to you!" Bi Eun sighed, "Ri Yeon, you deserve Eli. You can make both of each other happy. That's all I want to see, please Ri Yeon. Do this for me." Bi Eun looked at Ri Yeon with pleading eyes. Ri Yeon mouth started to twitch and her eyes started to water, "But unnie!" Bi Eun looked at Ri Yeon with stern eyes. "No more, Ri Yeon. You deserve each other. End of discussion." Ri Yeon sat on the couch with her face in her hands, trying to calm down.

Bi Eun went to the room and changed into jeans and a tee. She came out with a jacket and bag. Bi Eun headed towards the door, "I'm going out. I think there's left over chinese food in the fridge but if you want anything, call me." Ri Yeon looked at her and slightly nodded. Bi Eun headed out the door. Ri Yeon sighed and went to the bathroom to wash her face.

Bi Eun headed out to the park and sat down on a swing and looked out at the view. Ri Yeon was in the tub taking a relaxing bubble bath.

____________________________________________________FLASHBACK

Five year old, Ri Yeon and Bi Eun were in Ri Yeon's backyard and were sitting on the grass, just resting from playing with each other.

"That was fun!" Ri Yeon said happily with her pig tails messy. Bi Eun smiled wide, with her two front teeth missing.

"It was! Next time, let's do this at my house!" Bi Eun got an idea,

"Ri Yeon! Let's be best friends forever!" Ri Yeon agreed, "Okay! Forever and ever and ever!"

Bi Eun nodded, "Pinky promise?" They both linked pinkies. "Let's promise to never fight!" Ri Yeon declared, Bi Eun laughed, "Never ever in our lives!" Ri Yeon nodded, "And let's promise we won't have icky boyfriends!" Bi Eun scrunched her nose. "But boys have cooties!" Ri Yeon thought about it, "Oh yeah. Well, let's never fight!"

Bi Eun agreed. "Ri Yeon and Bi Eun, best friends forever!" Bi Eun chanted. Ri Yeon smiled while chanting along with her.

____________________________________________________ END OF FLASHBACK

At the memory of their promise, they both unknowingly started to tear up at the same time.

Ri Yeon wiped her tears and began reminiscing of their memories while choking back a sob. Bi Eun looked up at the sky and wiped her tears and sighed.

'This was our first fight. Ever. Over a guy.' Ri Yeon thought, 'I don't deserve Eli. Eli was never mine. How could I fight over Eli when Dong Ho has been with me all along? I only knew Dong Ho for a few days but I had stronger feelings for Dong Ho than Eli. I guess I was smitten over the thought of having a boyfriend from the internet.' Ri Yeon sighed. 'Gosh, I'm such a fool.' Ri Yeon finished her bath and got ready for bed, she looked out saw that it looked like it was about to rain. 'I hope unnie is covered.'

Bi Eun felt a drop of rain on her head, she looked up. The rain became harder, Bi Eun didn't care. As the rain became harder, Bi Eun cried more.

____

whoa, yeah?
^^
secondsaway
august8,2010