9020

H o n e s t l y

secondsaway here! Thank you so much to the readers, I love you all. :D
____

RECAP :

"We're bored." Eli said bluntly. Dong Ho smiled, "Hi Ri!" Ri Yeon nodded and lead them to the living room. "Where's Bi Eun?" Eli asked looking around. Ri Yeon somehow felt disappointed upon hearing Eli ask for Bi Eun, "She's taking a nap. It's better that we don't bother her." The boys nodded. Ri Yeon sighed and thought to herself, 'This is going to be pretty awkward.'
____

They sat in the living room in complete silence, they suddenly heard noises in the room and then came out Bi Eun, in shorts and a shirt while rubbing her eyes. She came out to see Ri Yeon and the boys staring back at her.

"What are you guys doing here?" Bi Eun asked, "We were bored." Bi Eun's eyes widened to hear the sound of Eli's voice. "Oh. Okay." Then the room became more intense and awkward. "Why is it so awkward?" Eli complained breaking the silence. Dong Ho and Ri Yeon shrugged, Bi Eun was day dreaming. "Are you two okay?" Eli looked at Ri Yeon and Bi Eun suspiciously. They looked at him, "I mean you guys haven't kicked me out yet." Bi Eun sighed and Ri Yeon did the okay sign with her fingers. "We're okay. How about you? Meet anyone new?" Bi Eun asked bluntly. Eli nodded, "I met a pretty nice girl on the school's site. I've only talked to her 2 times, she seems great." Ri Yeon and Bi Eun gave each other a look. Dong Ho looked at the girls, "What's wrong?" Ri Yeon ignored him, "What was the girl like?"

"The way she typed was cute, she seemed energetic." Eli responded. "Why did you go on the site anyways?" Bi Eun asked, "I was forced to." Eli looked at Dong Ho who looked away smiling. "I see." Ri Yeon said blandly with her face in the palm of her hands. "You never really told us about YoonA, Eli." Bi Eun nodded, "Yeah, if you don't mind us asking." Eli sighed, he began,

"YoonA was my first love. I loved her like no other. I always thought she shared mutual feelings, but one time I came home from basketball practice and there she was on the couch with TaecYeon making out with him. After that, I just, I don't know. I shut myself out from love. I actually loved YoonA, I thought she was the one at the time. But I guess all that changed."

Bi Eun nodded, "So that's what happened to Taec-Oppa." Ri Yeon added, "Yeah, I wondered where he went." Eli's eyes turned cold, "He went somewhere he deserved for stealing YoonA." Dong Ho sighed and patted his back. "I think it's time for your bed time." Dong Ho smiled at Ri Yeon and waved to Bi Eun. "Bye!" Ri Yeon and Bi Eun bid them goodbye.

They looked at each other, "Do you like Eli?" they asked at the same time.

____

^^
secondsaway
august7,2010.