Chapter #2

This is not us

Sooyoung has been wakening up to the sound of Kyuhyun’s watch alarm; she was confused and wondered where she is until she saw a picture of her and Kyuhyun at Han River kissing.

---Flashback---

It was a windy day when Sooyoung and Kyuhyun are holding hands as they sat in one of the bench at the park, Kyuhyun then stands up and kneeled down in front Sooyoung. Sooyoung was shocked when she sees her boyfriend going to propose to her…

“K-Kyuhyun-ah…” Sooyoung said as she struggle to speak

Kyuhyun took a small box out of his back pocket.

“Soo-ya” he said while taking a deep breath

“Sooyoung-ah, before I said some more things, I just want to clarify that I’m not proposing to you” 

Sooyoung looked confused and wondered what is in the small wrapped up box, Kyuhyun then opened it and it was a ring.

“If you’re not proposing… then, what’s the ring for?” Sooyoung said in her head.

Kyuhyun cleared his throat. “- I’m not proposing to you… But, this ring if to show that I trust you and you should too, we’ve been together almost for 3 years now.” Kyuhyun slipped the ring onto the forth finger near her pinkie on her right hand, he then look into Sooyoung’s eyes.

“Saranghae~ and happy Valentine’s Day”

Sooyoung’s eyes went big; she forgot that it was Valentine’s Day. She felt like the worst girlfriend ever because she hasn’t bought anything for Kyuhyun, let alone she forgot about it.

Kyuhyun then stands up and wiped the sands off his knees and grabbed Sooyoung’s hand and started to walk once again. They walked and walked and enjoyed every step they took and walk more with a smile on their face.

As the result of the long walk, they ended up in Han River. Sooyoung saw a couple taking a pictures and kissing and made her realised that since they were first together and until today, the evil-but pure couple hasn’t kissed each other.

Sooyoung ran to the couple leaving Kyuhyun behind

“Jeogiyo” Sooyoung excuse herself “Mianhajiman… can’t you take a photo of me and my namja-jinggu?”

Kyuhyun heard what Sooyoung said, Sooyoung glance at him and felt happy that he was blushing.

“Ah! Ye~ of course” the couple kindly agreed

“Oppa!” Sooyoung shouted. Sooyoung ran to him and hold his hands

“Ye~ I’m taking the picture now. 1,2-“ said the guy

While guy said ‘1,2,3’ Sooyoung called Kyuhyun’s name, making Kyuhyun’s head turn and before he saw anything else…

*Chup!

His lips touched Sooyoung’s.

“Happy Valentine’s Day oppa” Sooyoung said so cheesy

And that was it, their first kiss at Han River.

 

---End of flashback---

Sooyoung saw the photo and made her smile, she looked at her hand and she was still wearing the ring. Sooyoung hesitated for a second, if she wants to keep the ring or return it to him. While Sooyoung is still deciding she heard a moan, the voice sounded familiar to the, and she realized it was Kyuhyun.

Aish! I should’ve gone earlier” she said in her head. She quickly grabbed her bag, tied her hair and her clothes and headed out to the door. As soon as she closed the door, Kyuhyun was there watching her leaving in a hurry.

“I’m leaving” she said coldly, as Sooyoung past Kyuhyun, he grabbed Sooyoung’s hand and pull her to hug her.

“Why are you so cold now Choi Sooyoung?” he said weakly. Sooyoung knows that type of voice; she knows that he’s exhausted. But Sooyoung just wants to leave his side before she cries again, she tries to release her hands from Kyuhyun’s but his grip is too strong.

She looked into his eyes and suddenly, tears came dribbling down. Sooyoung was shocked to see him crying and felt sorry at the same time, so she wiped it away.

“What’s wrong? Why are you-“she was cut off when Kyuhyun fainted in her arms, but he was too heavy for Sooyoung so she fell as well.

“Kyu-ah!” Sooyoung panicked as she his face, he was sweating and hot. Sooyoung then dragged him onto his bedroom and put an ice pack on his forehead. After a while Sooyoung was watching Kyuhyun sleeping, she then fell asleep too. Sooyoung was sitting beside his bed and buried her face in her folded arms.

---30 min later---

*Dding Ddong Ddaeng!* *Dding Ddong Ddaeng!*

Kyuhyun woke up and Sooyoung was still sleeping beside him, he rushed to the door and found out it was Yuri.

“Yuri-ah” said Kyuhyun looking as pale as every

“Oppa” replied Yuri looking like she was about to cry

“Annyeong… Kyuhyun-ah” said a sudden voice, the person then walked behind Yuri revealing who she/he is. It was Kyuhyun’s mum.

“Omma!” Kyuhyun said in surprise. Yuri glanced at Kyuhyun and he glanced back, she then rushed inside his apartment to get Sooyoung out if this house immediately.

“Sooyoung-ah! Sooyoung-ah!” Yuri hissed trying to wake up Sooyoung.

Sooyoung bolts up once she heard Kyuhyun’s mum outside, she quickly grabbed her bag and headed outside following behind Yuri.

Kyuhyun’s mum scoffed. “SHE was here?!” she said in disbelieved, Sooyoung kept her head down.

“She did nothing wrong, ommeonim” Yuri said defending her best friend.

Kyuhyun’s mum scoffed once more. “I’m sorry but, ‘nothing wrong’?!” she rolled her eyes

“Yuri-ah, have you seen my sons face? It’s paled as Yuri-ah!!” she said in anger and frustration.

Sooyoung looked at Kyuhyun when his mother said ‘pale’. She then slide on the floor on her knees begging for forgiveness, Yuri watched her with tears flowing down her face and Kyuhyun just stands there behind his mum in anger and frustration and about to punch the wall again.

Kyuhyun’s mum then slapped Sooyoung; Yuri couldn’t control her feelings anymore towards Kyuhyun mother.

“OMMA! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING RIGHT NOW?!!” Kyuhyun shouted

“This will be my first and last time saying this; Leave my son alone” Sooyoung stand up as his mum said that, she then bowed and leave Kyuhyun’s apartment having one hand on her cheeks and sobbed while walking out.  Yuri stands there in shock and heartbroken to see her best friend being treated like trash. Yuri then left leaving Kyuhyun and his mum, Kyuhyun went to his bedroom and slammed and locks the door.  He throws his body onto his bed with one arm on his forehead as he shut his eyes.

He then thought of Sooyoung, either he –

  • chased after her and try to get her back and protect her
  • talk to his mum that he can’t live without the girl he loves

Kyuhyun chose the first one. He went to change into his new clothes and grabbed his bag and filled it with clothes and everything he needed and headed out the door and slammed it once more.

“Kyuhy-“ his mum said.

Kyuhyun ignored his mum and rushed outside, trying to catch up with Sooyoung. From upstairs he could see Sooyoung from the window as he sprinted down the stairs.

 

 


 

I know it's not very long TT.TT Mianhae

But I hope you guys like it^^ and have a wonderfull day
(I'm sorry if there is any mistakes on the ff)
I update a chapter every 2 days