He Loves Me

My Love,My Bully.

He ran away. Away from his love. Away from his house. Away from life. How could he fall in love with him? He was his bully,for god's sake. He was the love of his life,but he was his tormentor. The person who kept him up at nights,the man of his dreams,he was Choi  Minho. Taemin clet out a bitter chuckle at his own horrible luck,letting his body fall onto the chair. Any moment now,he thought,and I'd be free. His thin frame was now shaking,having worn nothing but a t-shirt and jeans in the cold October night rain. He felt too tired to keep his eyes open,letting them slide close.

That night,Taemin fell asleep-with a content smile on his face- knowing he was finally free.

 

10 years after the love of his life died,Minho walked up to the grave.The name "Lee Taemin" engraved on it,on his heart.. He knelt down,letting the rain mask his tears. "Why? Why Taemin?"

"Because I loved you," Taemin said,though he knew Minho couldn't hear him. Minho ran his fingers over the name, sighing. "I loved you,Lee Taemin,I was confused. It was wrong,I know,for me to beat you up beause I was confused. I knew I loved you,I really did. I just..I thought I was straight..nd then you entered my life. I don't care anymore,I love you,Lee Taemin,and I alway,always,will." Minho was now smiling,smiling because now he knew what he wanted-no,needed,to do. He walked home, raiding his bathroom cupboard for the pills. After finishing of 2 bottles of the prescriptions,he lay down as he finally felt his heart slowing down. That day,he fell asleep with a smile,knowing he was free.

 

"So,how come you're only joining me now?" Taemin asked,though he was smiling.

"I don't know,honestly. Why didn't you just ask me?" Minho said,wrapping his arms around Taemin.

"I tried. It's like...It's like you couldn't hear me."

 

They walked up into the distance,knowing they were free. Free from the odd stares. Free from homophobic parents. Free from bullies. They were  finally,finally,free.