19

Wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Background music: Wonderwall - Oasis

 

 

"Kai..?" You looked at him with uncertainty, but, a wave of relief went throughout your body and you quickly stood up and hugged Kai so tightly.

 

Kai hugged you tighter and inhaled your scent. 

 

"Who locked you here?" He broke the hug and massaged your arms.

 

"Shin Ae..." 

 

 

Kai hugged you again and patted your head gently. "I'm here now..." In a matter of seconds, you succumb to the warmness of his embrace, neglecting the fact that you are supposed to ignore him. Neglecting the fact that you are supposed to hate him. Your rationality left you and instead you let your emotions control the best of you.

 

Truth is, you have never really moved on, you just grew accustomed that Kai left you and he is no longer with you. 

 

It's been months of pure hating and crying over him, then Kris came. You thought you have already move on over Kai but with just a single hug it totally changed everything. Like you were almost on the finish line and then you have to start at the beginning again.

 

Kai feels the same.

 

Avoiding and hurting you is a complete torture for him. He is restraining himself to be with you. He's doing all he can to be the bad guy...still, at the end of the day he cannot just let go of you...he does not want to hurt you anymore. It pains him to be away from you.

 

"Yoora.." He called your name softly, oh how you missed it.

 

"hmm?"

 

"I'm sorry." You unwarp Kai's arm from your body and looked at him, pleadingly.

 

"Can we talk? And promise me, you have to tell me everything"

 

And Kai nods. *I guess I should tell her the truth now.* 

 

 

 

You and Kai sat on the log, under the palm tree. The cold wind suddenly pricks your bare skin and you rubbed your arms furiously. Kai noticed it and he took of his jacket and placed it on your body.

 

"Still forgetful huh?" Kai smiled.

 

You bit your lower lip, you forgot you jacket in your room and you’re just wearing a plain white t-shirt.  

 

The both of you are just sitting with each other, looking at the sea. Then, Kai suddenly called you. “Yoora…” You turned your head to him. "Hmm...?" 

 

Kai h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter