Final

Welcome Back, Friend!!

"~~ ~~ ah, let's go to the cinema after school" ask Lydia, your bestie.

"Sure, why not. By the way, I'm not feeling like going home early today" you smile

"Wae?" You shook your head, don't know why you're feeling weird today. 

"I don't know. I somehow feel like something going to happen today" you said, 

'Oh, are you feelng like LuHan gonna propose to you today?" Lydia said, teasing you
Luhan is one of a hot guy from your school in the group who named themself EXO. You always thought that ,what if he is your boyfriend? You'll become the most happy girl ever!! 
 

"Of course not." you said, looking down to the floor. You heart skipped a beat when you heard Lydia teasing you.

******************************
Ring!!

"Let's go." Lydia pulling you towards the school gate.

"Yahh, why are you so excited?"

"Nothing" Lydia smiled and walk away, further in front.

"Yahh, Lydia, wait for me!!" you screaming down the street.

******************************

At the Cinema

"~~ ~~ ah, what movie do you want to watch?" Lydia asked

"Anything, as long it is not erted" you giggled

"Aish... let's watch that" Lydia pointed to the movie 'G.I. Joe'

"Since when are you interested in these kind-like movie?" you asked, curious since Lydia often likes to watch love story.
You stared at the screen advertising G.I. Joe. *Starring Dwayne Johnson , Lee Byung Hun * and the walk away. You turned around and saw Lydia waving her right hand with two tickets in her grip. You run towards her.

"Yah, you've bought the tickets?"

"Are you blind?" Lydia giggles showing her the tickets. You just smile.

"Yahh,~~ ~~. Let's get in. The movie start within 10 minutes." she dragged you to the entrance. 

"Aish.. this girl.." you followed her step and walk in to the cinema, finding your seat number.

*21,  22, 23, ah 24*   Your seat number is 24 and Lydia's 25.

"~~ ~~< let's change seat " She offered. You look at the person who is seating on the 23rd seat. You thought the person must be really handsome that makes Lydia wants to change seat with you, but the person is a girl.

"You are really weird today, Lydia Park" you shoot a glare at her.

"Nope. I'm not weird. I'm always like that. Likes to help people and so on.." she mumble

"What? Help? Change seat with me will help me? Help me in what way?" you felt really curious at what Lydia had been acting weird the whole day.

You let out a sign and sit down. You sit there looking at the screen for some trailer and advertistment. Then, you felt that there's a pair of eyes watching at you. You turn to your right. the 26th seat. You guess it right. the guy keep staring at you.

"Yahh, erted guy. What are you doing? Why did you keep staring at me?" you higher your volume but not to high, not wanting to interruped the others. The guy sitting next to you just kept blinking his eyes at you.

"Who are you?!"

"How dare you forgot me" the guy spoke, in a soft voice.

"S-Sir, do I know you?" you asked him after he had reacts like he knows you.

"yah, pabo! You really forgot about me?" the guy said again, he acts like he is crying. rubbing his eyes. You blinked in surprise when he called you pabo.

The guy continue. "Do you know who is the starring of this movie?" you nodded and staring at him, still not sure who is he. But then, you suddenly react, "B-Byunghun oppa?" you asked, nervous if your answer is wrong. L.Joe nodded.

"Oh! is that really you oppa?" you said hugging him already.

"Yes ! It's me, pabo. I'm back"

"Oppa, I miss you. WELCOME BACK, FRIEND!! " hugging him more tightly.

"S-Stop, I-I can't b-breath." L.Joe said. You let him go and looks down to the floor, embarrasing at what you've done.

"No. It's OK.Look, the movie start. let's just watch and relaxes" L.Joe say smiling.

You now look at the screen, but you're not focusing on that movie. *Is this why I'm feeling like something are going to happen today? Is this why Lydia wants to watch this movie? Is this why she wants to change seat with me? is this what she meant by 'help'? aww, she's so sweet. Happy to be your friend Lydia* You glanced at Lydia and smiled. You are very happy to had a friend like Lydia and oppa like L.Joe.

************************ THE END************************


A/N : How's the story. Comment and subscribe.
add me as friend too