FiNALE.

Happy Anniversary, Oppa.

yoonhae11.png

 

Happy Anniversary, Oppa. -- FiNALE

--

 

 

Oppa, where are you? 

Just having fun with some friends here at Leeteuk hyung's.

Are you drinking again?

 

Donghae rolled his eyes and turn his phone off. They had more fun when his other friends arrived, not knowing his girlfriend's situation. Yoona, on the other hand, decided to drive to Leeteuk's house to check her boyfriend. She started the engine and made her way to the road. She saw that the car's battery was low and she's in the middle of the road. Dark and scary.

"This can't be happening." Yoona mumbled as she sighed when her car broke down. She grabbed her things and stuffs. "I guess I'm going to walk. Leeteuk oppa's house is near anyway." Yoona looked around and saw shadows going on her way. She felt nervous and scared at the same time. She texted Donghae as her eyes began tearing.

 

 

 

11pm, Donghae's–

 

The party was over and Eunhyuk volunteered to take Donghae home since he's all drunk.

"Hyung I can take care of myself." Donghae mumbled in a drunk tone.

"Take care your face! You always say that and you always ended up causing trouble!" Eunhyuk insisted and he was about to start his engines when Donghae's phone rang. He glanced at his phone and saw Yoona's brother, Kyuhyun's name on the phone. "Hae, I think you got a call from the Yoona's brother."

"Can you just answer it?" Donghae kept his self awake as Eunhyuk answered the call putting it on a loudspeaker.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Hello hyung.."

 

Kyuhyun's trembling voice was heard from the phone, making them feel the nervousness. "Kyu, this is Eunhyuk. Donghae's drunk but he's listening. Is there something wrong?"

"Hyung. Yoona. She...she was and got shot on the head." Donghae felt his heart sank hearing that, it made him more awake.

 

 

 

Seoul Medics–

 

They all stared at the young girl's lifeless body covered with a white blanket. Her friends, Taeyeon, Sunny and Seohyun cried and cried all over again while their boyfriends comfort them by hugging them.

"This can't happen to her! Yoona is a good dongsaeng!" Taeyeon sobbed while Leeteuk rubbed her back.

"Unni is too young." Seohyun cried softly, Kyuhyun looked down and patted her back. Sunny's crying too much and her sobs are really heard in the room, Sungmin cried with her.

Donghae remained silent, blaming his self for everything. He should just take care of her rather than drinking with his friends. He remembered the moments they shared with each other, the moments that made him happy.

 

'Donghae oppa is the best boyfriend in the whoooole world!' Yoona shouted and giggled while Donghae carried her around. 'Aigoo, oppa! Its like I'm taller than you! You're short!'

 

A tear escaped from his eye,

"I'm not the best boyfriend, yoong. Oppa didn't protect you. Oppa didn't do anything to save you."

 

 

 

Funeral–

 

Their friends, relatives, family got home. Donghae was finally alone to have his words to her. He smiled a bit seeing Yoona's smiling face on the picture. He looked at the sides and saw Yoona's parent's names.

 

'Oppa, what is your wish when you die?' Yoona asked, while looking at the blue skies.

'What's with the question?' Donghae asked confusingly as he looks at his girlfriend smiling.

'Nothing.' Yoona giggled, 'do you want to know my wish?' She asked and looks at Donghae. 'My wish is to be buried between my parents so we can be together again.'

 

Donghae sighed again, "Yoong-ah, your wish came true. How about my wish? My wish of us being together forever. You were selfish for leaving me like that. But it's okay, it's my all my fault. I should've spend my time with you that night."

After saying that, he remembered his phone. He cupped his pocket and opened his phone. He didn't use his phone for days since Yoona died, he was depressed. He suddenly felt a cold air around him, feeling that Yoona's there, hugging him. Donghae saw his inbox seeing Yoona's name all over it, this made him feel guilty again.

'Oppa, drink moderately okay? You're making me worry.'

'Oppa, I'm going there.'

'Oppa! Reply, please?'

'Oppa, I'm on my way.'

'Oppa, I lost track. I can't contact you. Please call immediately. I don't this place.'

 

Donghae's tears flow once again. Suddenly, his phone vibrated again. He opened it and saw a message from her.

 

'Oppa, whatever happens, don't blame yourself. I'm always here for you. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OPPA. SARANGHAEYO.'

 

It's Fate [TaeTeuk, HaeSica, SunSun, SiFany, SeoKyu and other Super Generation] | Goddess In Disguise [HaeSica, TaeTeuk, SunSun, HyoHyuk, SeoKyu and more] | Immortal [Super Generation and more characters] | Immortal 2 - Forever [Super Generation and more characters] | Her Hair [TaeTeuk & Eunhyuk] | Happy Anniversary, Oppa [YoonHae ]