Can you be my chocolate ?

Collection of dreamland.

About 3 years you keep saving YOUR BULL SECRET. About a boy. A namja. Love with first sight. You be a brave to tell your feeling to him. Jung Daehyun. The popular namja at the school. He’s the famous one. Backup dancer and trainee in TS Ent. You also trainee but you be trainee at SM Ent. Daehyun is your classmate. He always gave you’re a butterfly on stomach. In addiction, you very hate when a man being a kind like your namja chingu because you afraid if you will get a punishment by your own heart. You still on the class. Tell him or not ? Now or later ? Its all question make your dumb. You never confess to a man. You’re were to innocent in love. Oh love is blind. Hasn’t eyes.

“Hanna I got this” Dae shocking you with a piece of paper. “What is this? Don’t tell me if u will be debut on TS Ent” you said with weakly voice. “Hey da hell you ? Actually imma gonna be an idol nah . Don’t be jelly ma dear” he said while pinch your cheek. “Yaa don’t touch ma chubby cheek” he chuckles. He rest his head on your shoulder while his take your hand. “Don’t be mad dear. I will stay in the class if I’ve free” “I cant believe ah” you still madly. “So you will going away and stay at TS ent ?” “Ha exactly. I hope you will find a new buddy” joke him. “Okay I will go” you quickly stood up and grab your bag but Daehyun first grab your bag and wont let you go. “Ya ~ Dae Dae please stop being childish to me ah” you shout while point that bag.

You going out for rest time and stand like puphet when you see the new student. Its EXO. You know about them very well. Well. Their will debut under SM. You always being a nerd when their in front of you. Plugged your ear with headphone like usually for cover your feeling to them. Seeing their have a hard work and time because their will debut soon. One of them was wave his hand to you. You turn around to look who’s he point to. He has a milk skin and such a sweet smile. You face turn red and run out from there and sat on the class. You so easily melt with someone was gave you butterfly. You body become hot because of that. “Hanna why you look so weird ?” asking Daehyun. “Erm nothing” said while putting a IT book on your face. “Ya ~ Why you look so nervous ? have something wrong ?” Daehyun asking you again and grab you thick book away from you. “I. Say. Nothing”

 

 

‘. That guy is freaking cutest ever than my Daehyun.’ You already arrived to home and throw away you bag lay on bed. You felt double tired. This week have performance and you must get ready. By the way, you still thinking and thinking about Daehyun. Just let him go or not ? Conffess before or just leave it ? You think about 1 hours past. You checking your cellphone. Daehyun is online. You eyes so wide and immediately hit button chat.

*On chatroom with Dae*

You: Daehyun ah ~  Are you busy ?

Daehyun: Nope. Why ?

You: I’ve something to tell you.

Daehyun: Important ?

You: Half ~

Daehyun: Okay. What it is ?

You: Actually, I like you.

Daehyun: *typing …*

Daehyun: *typing …*

You: ‘Why so damn slow to respond my thing?’ *pout*

Daehyun: I’m so sorry for not telling you. Yesterday, Sora was officially be my love. And I’m not love you anyways *offline*

 

Damn you heart sank with it. Felt like cant breath. You never believe that Dae was be like that. He was treat you like his girlfriend or I was late to confess to him ? You take a pillow to your face and worship with your tears. Its first time you felt hate yourself and felt babo. First time you cry because of a boy. You totally love him and hope be your chesse as ever.

 

Morning in the school,

Your face very sadly like sky want to fall by now. “Hey Hanna what’s wrong with you ? Are you get hitting by your eomma?” asked by Mae. “Eh nope. I’m not sad anyway. See my face … I smile. See ?” said you while show up the plactic reaction to your bestie.  “don’t lie to me ah Hanna. I know you since we childhood. I guess you have a problem”

‘Oh Mae. I wont you know what I was’  “Ya Hanna. Damn I’m so miss you babe.” Yenny hug you from back. “Hurm. Well. See how long you not going to school because of thing? Olmana ??? haha..” you patted her back. “Canteen kaja”. In your way to canteen your face looking no feeling like a corpse back to life. “Hanna everything is okay?” Yenny clammed you. “Ha yes. Everything is gonna be alright. I’m okay”. Suddenly, has group of a boy cross with your friend. Seeing his face look so arrogant. He wont look you. He’s your ex-crush. Well . It just ended up with a tearful. He hug that girl with tightly , you was keep accidentally tears fall like streaming. Yenny and Mae were so panic when saw you in crying. Yenny pull out aways from canteen and going to somewhere. Somewhere to release your tension.

“So let me guess. Its all about Daehyun isn’t ?” Yenny asked you with firmly voice. You point at her face with blurry eyes and nodded. “Aigoo ~ Don’t be pabo ah Hanna. Many boys at out there. Don’t take it serious. Althought, your performance almost approaching” release her. Your body look so shivering and Mae was touch your forehead. “Ya Hanna-ah. Are u get fever because of this ?”. Your hand so cold and putting on your coat. “Lemme dragged you at treatment room now” . Yenny and Mae goes to school office and make a calling to your parent. Your eomma immediately took you from school and get you rest with a peacefull.

You laid on your bed. Your body still in process wholesome. Your eomma come in on your room with a small tray at her hand. She left on top of your bed. “Hanna let’s eat some food. Your stomach totally empty”. “Wow. Eomma’s cook very delicious” you take a twice sip while gave a sweet smile to eomma. “well. Actually eomma no cook this porridge” explained her. “Ha ? So who’s cook this porridge?” “Your friend” “Ah ~ I bet it must Mae”

The next day, like usually you woke at the early morning and get ready for school. Since Daehyun got admission to debut under TS Ent you lost contact by him. He already quit from this school and be happy forever with his career. 2 months left to study and having a pra examination for SAT. So you let it go. Never think about a love again. No boy. No namja. No love. Friend only. “Yenny today we going to stay back again at library okay?” you asked to her to make sure she follow up too. “Ha sure Hanna. Everything is your” . After finishing last period with Mathematic class you quickly take all the book and putting on your bag. Then going to upstair for studying at library with your bestie.

Quietly on library Yenny was distract you while studying towards a boy. “Hanna see that guys. So hot and cute” You gazed toward him and saw by the empty feeling. “I’m not going the same trouble in second time dear” you said while not taking any port about that. “Oh come on Hanna. Love is begin to you” she poked you back. “Da hell ah you ? I’m not going to in love againerrrr. And I’m going love into this book. Not to namja. Deal ?” “Yes boss” You stood up and go to bookcase for searching some revision to make you clearly with knowledge. He just stand in front of you. He so tall and you bit short. He make close with you. You just step in back but its damage so you stuck. Cant go anywhere. Just you and him. You make eye contact with him. Heart make pounding very fast. ‘Oh goddamn. I wont it be a second fall’ He tried put something on your hair. He put  something fixed in your hair and the sound a bit broken. “Aw what are you doing?” You felt bit pain cause of that. “This clip very pretty and if you put on your hair make you appealing” he said while gave a shock of cute smile. ‘Gosh. Why am I stuck with this? What should I said? Thanks to him ?’ He just left you with a suprising reaction and froze for a while. ‘Waw ~ He’s so taller. Where did he come from? Eh wait. At his name tag is Kris? Ah ?’ blurry your face with the stupiddo question. You just come back to your own place. You looked at all the tables there it's just you and your friends. And 3 library prefect. Has one piece of small note pad on your Mathematic book. You scanning again at there. There’s no any student apart you and your friend. Bit froze when you take the note and read slowly.

“Hi Hanna. How are you ? How about your fever ? So happy to see you again and want meet you in person. Let’s forget the past ^^”- From Mr S

“What the hack ? Who is this ? Ya~ Mae-ah. Have someone around here ?” You looking your friend face with thousand question. “Mwo ? Nothing. I’m just focus with my studying not your dreamland” she just said and not looking into your reaction. “Imma just serious. Not a joke anyways” something  weird  happen to you nowday. “Hey Hanna. You look my face. Look I’m in your joke ? not . isn’t ?” You sit on the bench with limber. “Hey Hanna what’s wrong with you ? Keep calm okay ? Everything is gonna be alright. Come on. Its just a paper. See? Don’t take it serious anymore”

You felt so not agitated and still think that paper is given by mystery man. You give a blank stares and get up from there. Putting your book on the bag. “Hanna you want go back home now ?” she take a look at you. “Ha yes. Gonna back home now and get rest. My brain full of with tension by now” you already putting back on and get ready for going out from library. “Cheezy, can you wait for me ?”

You put that note on you pocket blazer. Don’t want to see any environmental conditions quickly you hurried without looking. Finally you reached at your own locker to keeps the book. Before you unlocked that locker have another one memo pad again. This time with lollipop. Lollipops and a memo taped to the door of the locker. And now you scanning around you. There no student around you. Just you and Mae. “Hanna are you done keeps the book on your locker ?” you still in dreamy and she was poke at your waist. “Haa … Ya why you make me startled?” you being mad because of this. “Look at my own door locker now. What did you see now ?” you just pointed at the door. “Memo again ? And lollipop ? Wow. Such a cute mysterious namja” she chuckled. “Its not a joke. Maybe he’s a stalker? Oh damn. I’m shaken to go back home by now. What happen if he follow me to home. Can you be my body guard for a while?” Mae just nod and help you to carrying your novel.

You almost heading to main gate but you felt something uncomplete. You tried to remind it back. Now you remembered , Economi’s exercise book. You squeeze Mae’s left hand. She on the spot look at you. “Why Hanna ?” “Urm. My book is left on the table at library. Oh god. Tomorrow is Economi subject. I need to go back. I swear I’ll be back early. Wait for me nae?” you rushed up to library. Without any looking forward you was fell on someone. Both of you was fell in the same time. You was hug him. Your hair so mess and he was flick your long hair. “Eh dear. Are you okay?” you recognize that’s male voice immediately you got up. But you cant. You skirt caught in between in slit a chair. “Oh your skirt almost rip. Let me got up first then I will got up you also” . You look his face so manly. A library prefect. God damn. So perfect on your eyes. You saw on his name tag. ‘What ? LUHAN ? Who’s he ? When he has been at here? Damn. He look so cute anyways’ you turn down to floor and bit froze. Without any look at his face you just bow to him and say thanks. You turn back and going out from library. Before you turn back, Luhan was grab you right hand. “Wait. Are you find something around here ?” you give a smile while insert the hair on the back of the ear lobe. “An Economi book?” he guess. “Ha yes. Where’s now ?” he go to the counter and take it and give to you “Here” you make eye contact with him “Ha … Thank you very much. And sorry about that” He just smile and bow to you.  

 

“Hanna are you okay ? You look so exhausted. Are you raced ?” she asks questions repeatedly while helping you to carrying the another bag. “Ha yes. I’m okay” you answers with breathless tone. She kindly give you mineral water , you take and hence opening the lid water bottle. while you sip water, public bus arrived at the bus stop. “Hanna kaja”

“Eomma I’m home” you unlocked the door and come in. You take off your school shoes and put on shoe rack. “Late to reach home again honey?” ask your mom from kitchen. “Ha nae. I’m so sorry. I was left my book at library so I rushed back to take it” explained you. “Go bath and come dinner with us” you just shook your head and quickly going to room upstair.

After done dinner with family, you collect all the dirty plates then washed right away. “I’m going to wash it. You just go back room and study” “Eh that’s okay mom. I will do it now” You take a soap and washed all of the dirty plates. Done washing you go back room and laid on bed lazily. “I’m so tired ahhh ~ Finally my body can take rest properly” shout out you with happily. *bzzz bzzzz* your cellphone is vibrated. You take it out from pants pocket.

“Hanna. Can you go to outside for a minute ? And look on the floor have a box” – Mr S.

“GOD !!! WHO’S HE ACTUALLY ? I’M SO DAMN TIRED TO BRING OUT OF THIS. !” yelled you and quickly unlocked the room door and shut with firmly. “What going on honey?” ask from dad. “Nothing. Something weirdo outside maybe” you said without looking at your parent. Come toward to the door and breathing in out before twisting the door knob. You counting in 1, 2 and 3. You open the door with shutting the eyes. When you open the eyes. Nothing in front of you and you bow down you look a red box. You squat and take it that box. What’s in the box exactly ? You try to shake that box but your cellphone is vibrated again. You viewed on the screen phone with horrified feeling.

“Hanna , thanks for accept it. Hope you like. And please don’t shake that box ^^” – Mr S.

“Honey, who’s give you present at night ?” ask your dad. “seriously, I don’t know” blurry face. “So if you didn’t know , why you take it too ?” your mom ask you with seriously face. “Haa maybe my friend. Its from Yenny” you tried to changed topic and cover. “So weird are you” your namdongsaeng interrupt. “Ya ~ Go study now”

You sped it upstair and jump to your bed. “What kind of on this box?” you was looking at the box and ended up tore paper gift wraps. Have a memo pad like usually and bracelet. “Owah. Its must expensive thingy. I want to return back this. I wont keep it on me” You took that memo and read.

“Hey Hanna ~ How are you ? This bracelet so cute when you wear at your wrist. I want wear it for you but I’m not ready for meet you in person. Sorry my love. See you at school on these Saturday ^^ ” – Mr S.

“What ? My Love ? PUAHAHAHHAHA ~ Lemme laugh like as hell now” whooped you. You putting back that bracelet on that box. You noticed by now is 11:59 pm. “Damn. I should sleep by now. The hell gonna hit me tomorrow”

The next day, like usually you line up at site assembly. You took out your cellphone has 30 miss call. “I don’t know where’s he get my phone number. You such a annoy on my life. Stop ruin my life boy” you mocked alone. “Hanna, with whom your yelled at ?” Yenny noticed that you being madly alone. “Urm. At the boy. NAMJAGA ~ bur bur …” you gibe back. “HAHA ~ Come on dear. Just relax.” She calming down. “Since I got pissed off by Daehyun, has mysterious namja was ruin ma life. That’s why I being rude. Sorry” stated you. “Haa I see. That’s okay. Tell me what he done to you” . “He was gave me a bracelet to me last night” whispered you to Yenny. “What ? Are that guy was fall in love with chu nahh ???” snickered her. “Ya ~ I’m not joking anymores” mocking you.

“Annyeonghasaeyo and Good morning to all beloved student. There’s I want make announcement to all of you. Now listen properly. For Entrepreneurial Day on this Saturday for those who’s make a perform please listen. Here list the comfirming after competition”

1.      Lee Hi

2.      Teen Top

3.      EXO

4.      BAP

5.      VIXX

6.      C-Clown

 

“Please make sure you ready with all equipment to perform on the day. I don’t want it cancled for the last minute. Don’t ruin my work again. Please be alert then. Thank You.”

You mouth half open when listening that announced by Mrs Kim Jung Il. “What ??? BAP ??? EXO ??? God. I wont go to then” alarmed you. “No Hanna. You must go on Friday. You know what ? Has special guest at the day. And you, Hanna Mr Minhyuk wanted you be a photographer in Entrepreneurial Day” warn by Mae. You felt so anxious when Yenny and Mae warn you for not going anywhere just stay at school at the day. You thinking for avoid to not attended the function.

On your way to come class has someone was blocking on your way. “Excuse me, can you get off from my way ?” exclaimed you. He still blocking on your way and you so lazily to looked up to see. “ Lee Hanna… such a cute and pretty name owned by a cute girl too” said by a boy with a deep voice. ‘Huh ? How did he know my name?’ You step one back to take a other ways. “Wait. Can I tell you something?” ask him. “What ? I’m double lazy to hear about dumb thing. Let me go now” boasted you. “I guess you should search someone to make you happy” he replied. “Oh man. Don’t dare to teach me how to make me happy anyway ? I’m so happy with  my friend” mocking you. “Sure ? Are you not thinking that someone always sneaking your way ?” asked him. “What are you want actually?” you shouted with madly sound. “Opps sorry for making your in trouble. Here this memo from gorgeous man and here too your lollipop. And my name is Chanyeol” he left that thing at your hand and he galloped to his way. “Chanyeol ? Urm. Who’s that ? From gorgeous man ? Many dumb nowaday. Lolipop again. How many lollipop are there at my home. Can open a candy shop” complained you.

“Hanna are you meeting up with senior ?” asked Yenny. “Senior ? Nope.” Your shook head. “So why are you talking with Chanyeol oppa?” asked her again. “Oh do you know about him ? Hell yeah ? He be a middleman to gave me this” you show that lollipop to her. “Oh lollipop again ah ?” you nodded. “Don’t disturb my man Hanna” joking Yenny. “Your man ? Lemme bite your nah … I never want to get a man on ma life” remarked you. “Ha ? Are you sure ? Let me see how does long you will been alone, okay?” commented her. “Ha sure darling”

After done class, you almost forgot that memo. You saw at the yellow memo, This was a long his argument. Quietly you read in slowly voice.

“Hi Hanna, how are you? Hanna  must be weird right, who’s gave you memo and lollipop isn’t ? Well then, if Hanna wants to know who I am, do go Entrepreneurship Day; On these Saturday. The reason I have for the show and I have a special thing going on your birthday present. I actually used to love for you. Just what I expect you to wait and see. I  give a clues on you, but do not tell on anybody. My group’s name has 3 words. Guess it dear ^^”- Mr S

‘3 words ? Just 3 word ? Oh come on-ah. This is not a joke to make me double dumb to think about it’ ‘It will be BAP. Ha ? BAP ? This will not all work by Daehyun. Nope. No. Never. He has a girlfriend’ ‘EXO ? Oh god. Who’s ? Chanyeol ? Kris ? Luhan ?’ ‘Lemme flip that table now’ shouted you from heart.

Friday, Entrepreneurial Day .

During you be a the photographer, you walk like in fear. Suddenly, so many a girl was infest a place with shouting and clapping hand. You wont to know what is this. What happen. Just be aware for someone. Your happy bestfriend also lost from your eyes. Don’t where they go. “Annyeonghasaeyo yeorobun !!! Make some noise… Today I’ve special present to give to my girl. Actually she’s my lady. Lee Hanna. Where are you ? I want to see you right now. So guys let screaming out her name. LEE HANNA. LEE HANNA. LEE HANNA.” You look so hazy when heard about that. You skipped on crowded space. So much girl push you. You just let it go. And finally you got to see who’s he. He has milky skin and such a cute smile. You see Chanyeol, Kris and Luhan. Luhan was pull you hand, and give it to him. “Hi Hanna. I’m Sehun. Let me be your boy now ?” he winked to you and do buing buing in front of you. You was dumbstruck with it. You still not in responded and bit frozen. He chuckled to you. And now he kneeled down and take out the ring from his pocket. “Lee Hanna, can you be my chocolate. As you know you as a lollipop and I want to be your chocolate” he grab your hand and get ready to sheathe a silver ring on your ring finger. “LEE HANNA SAY I DO. SAY I DO” they shouted to you. You snaped back to reality and say “Ha yes Oh Sehun.” He smiled to you and slip that ring on your ring finger. EXO was sang a song of “My Lady” to you. You enjoyed with them. After then, you and him going out date with joyfull. “Now I’m officially be your boyfriend and husband to you. Say geezzz” he snap photo with you. You kiss him deeply. “I love you Sehun” 

______________________________________________________________________________________