Chapter 1

A Guy Like Me

{Author's Note}

Umf.
Does anyone know the shipping/ OTP for RokhyunXHyukjin? orz
Sorry if there's any mistakes throughout the chapter, I'm trying to write this before my family comes, which is in an hour. @ _ @


( Hyukjin's Point of View )

 

I yawned as I woke up, stretching as I smelled the familar aroma which meant only one thing.

breakfast.

I grinned, standing up and making my bed. Despite it being almost the afternoon, I was still asleep.. I was usually the last one to wake up, which was quite embarrassing whenever Andy hyung came to visit us, because he was usually here in the morning. As a matter of fact, early in the morning.

As I made my way to the door, someone knocked on it before opening it. This person was none other than Rokhyun, my hyung, bestfriend... and boyfriend.

"Good morning~!" He smiled cutely, beaming at me.

I laughed, pinching his cheeks. "Good morning to you too Rocky!"

Rokhyun nodded and took my hand as he gently pulled me and took us outside towards the kitchen. "Let's go eat breakfast now~"

"Okay, sure. Did you eat breakfast already though?" I asked as he shook his head. "Nope, I was waiting for you.."

I bit my lip, feeling bad. Usually Rokhyun woke up early, so that means he must have waited for a long time.

"O-Oh.. sorry." I mumbled, looking away from him.

Then.. all of a sudden, I heard a cute giggle emit from his mouth.

"Just kidding~!" He grinned, poking my sides. "I already ate, but I want to go stay with you while you eat since we have seperate schedules today." He pouted, pulling out an empty chair from the table and gently pushing me on it to sit down.

I softly hummed as I sat down, gently tapping my fingers on the table as I placed my elbow on the table, resting my head on my palm as I watched the other get out a plate and place food on it, preparing breakfast for me.

"I tried saving you some food, but you know the other members, they're like monsters!" He joked, laughing as he placed the food in front of me, along with a spoon and fork.

 

( 3rd Person/Author's Point of View )

 

"Since when were we monsters, hyung?" Chanyong, one of our members and rapper, spoke as he was leaning his body against the wall, staring at the couple with his eyebrows raised.

Rokhyun blinked, staring back at him with a shocked expression. "I thought you and Changbum already left..?"

The latter shook his head as he stared at his hyung,  and Hyukjin just sat in the chair quietly as he watched the two converse. He didn't say anything, but you could tell that he also was confused as to why Chanyong was still here, not in a bad way though.

"Nope, it was canceled since Changbum is sick.." He frowned, and it was obvious that he was sad by the look in his eyes.

Rokhyun's 'motherly' side came out and his face became full as worry as Hyukjin just frowned. He didn't want to say anything, but he was also worried.

"How bad is it?" Rokhyun asked, his eyebrows creasing as he stared at Changyong, pouring a glass of juice for Hyukjin.

"Pretty bad. He might have to skip all of his schedules today and manager hyung might take him to the hospital later on." And that sentence made the couple become even more worried about their member.

"This is bad.. Poor Changbummie." Rokhyun pouted, using another nickname for the other rapper. "But he's strong, so I know for sure he will get better soon!" He beamed, trying to lighten up the mood.. and it worked.

"I guess." Changyong shrugged, pursing his lip as he got up off the wall, and turned around. "I'll go check on how he's doing right now.. Maybe Manager hyung can take me with him to go take Changbum to the hospital.. I don't have any schedules today, unlike you guys and the rest of the members." He shrugged.

Rokhyun nodded as Hyukjin began eating quitely. One thing that made him sad was whenever something had happened to one of the members.

As Chanyong walked to Changbum's room, Rokhyun took a seat next to Hyukjin and showed a smile to him, the smile the other had always loved. But the other didn't even notice it since he was too engrossed on his thoughts, his eyebrows furrowing.

A soft and quiet but cute laugh had emitted from Rokhyun as he had placed two of his fingers on Hyukjin's eyebrows, pushing them apart and made a smile on his face as he chewed on his food. "Don't worry about it too much Jinnie. We all know how healthy Changbum is. Once he visits the hospital and takes whatever kind of medicine that is needed for him, he'll be better in no time!" Rokhyun grinned, placing a soft and gentle peck on Hyukjin's cheek, immediately making a smile grow on the other's face as he continued eating.

 


{Extra Author's Note}

I feel bad for making Changbum become sick him here.. but no worries to those Changbum fans/lovers, he shall be safe and sound later on in a few chapters~ ^-^
Also, I hoped you guys enjoyed the first chapter to this story. I apologize if it was short, because I really at writing the beginnings of my stories.. like, it's embarassing sometimes. >-<