Persuasion

My y Captain

“Noona, do I really have to wear this?!”

Siwon gripped his hair, looking at the Captain America costume with wide eyes. It was time for Super Show 5, the first show without their leader, and things were getting a little tricky. It was also time for them to choose their optional costume. The elder had already been signed up to cross-dress with Sungmin and a few others, but that wasn’t what he was worried about.

Placed in front of him was a Captain America suit, made just for him. However, the elder looked at it with saddened eyes. The suit had in-built abs, a shield, and it was everything he could dream of, but he just didn’t want to be “Captain Siwon”. He wanted to be the same as his “Kyu-baby” who was playing Loki. Heck, he didn’t care if he played Thor; he just wanted to be someone similar to Kyuhyun. So when the Captain America suit was placed in front of him, he wasn’t so pleased. “I’m sorry Siwon-shii but I didn’t decide this. The director decided who dresses as who. At least you aren’t Sungmin; he has to be partially bald.” The said singer turned to glare at their Noona, still upset about having to be bald.

Siwon sighed heavily; realising there was escaping being Captain America. Bowing his head towards his Noona, he walked off towards the exit of the dressing room, hoping to get some fresh air. As he walked out the door he bumped into his maknae boyfriend; a pout evident on the younger’s lips. Lifting the maknae’s chin up, he asked, “Kyu baby, what the matter?”

The maknae muttered something along the lines of “doesn’t matter, it’s just stupid anyway” and tried to walk past the elder. Siwon grabbed his arm, and pulled the younger into his chest. “Seriously baby, what’s wrong?”

“Why can’t we have the similar costumes? Seriously, why do we have to be so different! They know we are together for crying out loud. I don’t want Kangin hyung as Thor, I want you! I mean serious- Yah, why are you smiling?!”

The smile on Siwon’s face grew larger as the younger kept ranting. He was happy his boyfriend was having the same silly problem he was. Wrapping his arms around the maknae’s waist he pressed a tender kiss to the younger’s forehead. “Gosh baby, have I ever told you how cute you are when you get angry?”

A blush coated the younger’s face and Kyuhyun pouted; making the elder lean down and peck his lips. “Kyu-ah, I was complaining to one of the costume designers before about the same thing, and it seems there really is nothing we can do.” The younger looked up, and locked eyes with the elder.

“Who are you playing?”

“What?”

“I said, who are you playing?!” Siwon mumbled something under his breath, however the younger caught it. Dragging the elder into the dressing room; he quickly evacuated the room and made the elder change into his costume. Once Siwon stepped out of the change room, the younger attacked his lips. Siwon gasped in surprise and quickly wrapped his arms around the younger. “So, baby, what do you think?”

 

“Damn Wonnie, you look amazing” Kyu pecked his mouth between each word, his eyes open and clouded with lust. “, you make a y Captain America”. Siwon flushed at the words, and flashed his beloved dimpled smile. “My y Captain Siwon, yeah, I like the sound of that”.

Siwon kissed the maknae sweetly, loving the words coming out of his boyfriend’s mouth, “So Wonnie, want so see how flexible that suit is?”


3 Hours Later


It was time to perform for Super Show 5, and the boys were getting ready for their superhero performance. After testing out the “flexibility and strength” of the Captain America suit, Siwon was once again inside the suit he had dreaded wearing that afternoon. However, thanks to a certain maknae boyfriend, he was in love with his suit. Grabbing the shield in one hand he walked towards the meeting area under the stage, and with his free hand, he grabbed the maknae’s hand. Squeezing it lightly, he leaned over and pecked his cheek; watching the younger’s cheeks go bright red.

The younger hit his chest lightly, before leaning his head on it, listening to the calming heartbeat of the elder. Pulling their hands up to his mouth, the young lightly kissed Siwon’s knuckles, before resting both their hands on his chest, making the feel his racing heart. “I love you baby” the younger said quietly, trying not to disturb the others around him as they fiddled with their costumes.

“I love you too, my y Captain”.

Suddenly Hyukjae appeared before them, flashing his Wolverine hands and grinning like a mad-man. “Well boys, if you guys are done being lovey dovey, let’s get this show on the road, the fans are waiting, and by the way Siwon-ah, the E.L.F’s are going to go crazy with you wearing that”. Winking at the younger, Hyukjae walked away, leaving a blushing Siwon and a furious Kyuhyun.

Suddenly Siwon felt his face being turned roughly. His eyes locked with the younger’s and he gulped. The maknae’s eyes showed jealousy, possessiveness and slight anger. “Listen to me” the younger started. “No matter what, you are mine. Even if your fans are drop dead gorgeous or absolutely the girl of your dreams, you belong to me. Ok!”

The elder chuckled and nodded and dropped the shield to wrap his arms around the younger. “Kyu baby, why would I want someone else? You’re everything I need. No matter how evil you are, or how game obsessed, I will still love you and only you no matter what ok.”

The younger nodded before placing his head back on the elder’s chest. “Umm baby… It’s not that I don’t love you or anything, but do you think you could please move your head. Your Loki horn things are kind of sticking into my chin.”

The younger growled. “Fine” he stated “But on one condition. Tonight, you me and these costumes, in bed, and I want it hard. Real hard.”

Siwon couldn’t wait till the show was over.

 


 

Hey :)

So yeah, this is really bad. I felt I wrote this horribly and I am really sorry if it is. I'm terrible at writing so yeah, sorry if it is bad. On another note, with this done I can keep working on my other stories and hopefully finish them (hopefully). But yeah, enjoy this if you can and when I actually get off my lazy and start to work efficently then maybe, just maybe I might update.

ALSO, SiwonnieFan I hope you at least enjoyed this considering the speed it was wrote at. Be proud dear, I actually updated quickly. It's a miracle!

NOW, HENRY'S TRAP! OMFG HOW AMAZING IS IT?! I was like " I'm dying from feels here, Henry stop killing me seriously JUST STOP OK!" I actually scared my parents, which is kinda surprising considering I'm a very nerdy and energetic teenager.

Well, until next time

Sam <3