Final

Nightmare?!

" He won't comeback. "

" He won't comeback. "

 

Yuri low-reiterated at this sentence every night, she is awake from the nightmare.

Her room was cold as the air conditioning's temperature is 17. Yuri still can feels that she is now having the cold sweat.

' He won't  comeback.......Hae, where are you? Donghae.....' Yuri wants to get down from the bed. However, she finds herself immobile.

She can't move? Or walk?

Yuri panic opens her sheet. Luckily, she sees her legs are still at there. She relax herself, then wants to move again her legs.

No....No....Can't move...can't move......can't move!!!!! My legs can't move!!!!!

' Yah..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! ' Yuri has caught into the panic. She scream.

I can't walk, can't run again!! Hae...Donghae....Where are you!!! Hae!!!

She beats her legs heavily, but she didn't feels something from her legs. She scream and shouts hardly. Just like she wants to call out her legs again.

 

Nickhun opens the door immediately, he puts the water glass he takes onto the table. He runs to Yuri's bedside and hugs her tightly.

' Yul, it's okay. I am here. Yul, nothing....it's okay...' Nickhun hugs her tight with his arms. He gently her head to make the one who is now resistance struggle in his hugs cool down.

' Yul, I am here. Don't scare~Ok? I am here.' Nickhun looks down to Yuri.

Yuri's scream is slowly subsides in his hugs, but she is breathing hardly there.

' Nickhun......Nickhun...My..legs, my legs....' Yuri looks back to Nickhun, she almost cry.

' Wae? Your legs? Your legs are still there, isn't it? Look...' Nickhun points at her legs. He then gently squeeze her thighs. Yuri feels safe and soft.

' You can feel it right? I am squeezing you. Now, move your legs and see.' Nickhun smiles at Yuri.

A little bit of appeasement, Yuri do it with. She tries to lift her right knee.

Her knee are manually.

' See? Your legs move. Don't scare, Yul. Did you have a nightmare again? Yul, don't scare, I am here. If you scare, let me hug you to sleep? ' Nickhun smiles while he kiss Yuri's tears at her face.

Yuri is cowering in Nickhun's hug, slightly trembling.

Yuri's bed is a single bed, it is a little bit small. Nickhun moves the place,he puts the pillow at the head of the bed, he then leans against there, lets Yuri can lie beside him comfortably.

' Yah~ The bed is so small. We go to buy a new and big bed okay? ' Nickhun stares at her.

' Nickhun....' Yuri says in small voice.

' Yes? ' Nickhun smiles again.

'....Donghae.....Who is he? ' Yuri looks at Nickhun.

' Donghae? ' Nickhun

' Yes...Donghae. When I had a nightmare, I heard I am calling this name.' Yuri shakes her head.

' Yul, I am jealousy. Is he your new boyfriend~? ' Nickhun says jokingly that.

' No....I don't no who is he...' Yuri tension looks at him immediately.

' Kekeke...I am kidding. It maybe a unpredictable dream~ Maybe you will meet him someday on a road~' Nickhun is playing Yuri's finger while he says it.

' Bwoh? Jinjak? ' Yuri looks at Nickhun.

' No, joking~ I don't know too. Sleep, I will hugging you and sleep.' Nickhunthen hugs her tightly again.

'....Don't run away secretly when I am sleep. Don't leave me...' Yuri aegyo with him. Nickhun smiles and nods his head.

Nickhun can feels that Yuri is sleeping smoothly. He then looks up to the ceiling, the small and dim night light reflects the water glass's light to the wall.

Donghae ah.....Are you fine?....

Yul...She really miss you....

All of us thought she had forgot all of the things, forgot the car accident, forgot her legs almost crippled, forgot everything about...the best memories of you and her. I think she do remember everything, but..she just let the memories sealed in her heart.

Every time on the full moon, she will get scare easily....just like the night you two met the car accident. I am taking care of her, even she is now not like herself. I am also protecting her, like you who protecting her when met the accident even don't want your life.

Donghae ah....Are you fine in the heaven?

If...you turn into an angel...Help me, please?

Go to Yuri's dream and tell her...You are back, you didn't leave her once....Tell her...go out and walk many times, maybe she will meet you at the road or somewhere, because you are always looking at her.

Tell her these...please...Help me....I don't like to see her like this....Really...

Because...I am really...

I am really....love her...

Even she is different with the others days now...I am also love her....

Jinjak....Sarangheyo..Yuri...

FIN~

It's a sad story~ Mianeh Donghae and Yuri ah~~~:))

Hope you all enjoy it~