I Miss You

I've Changed [Sequel to Hurt]
A year had passed, and throughout those years, i was suffering. I was depressed and devastated. I missed him, even how hard i tried to deny so, i just couldn't. Ever since the break up, he was nowhere to be found, heard nor seen. Then i heard from all the ruckus, he had return back to his homeland, Beijing. 
 
 
It was hard, he is my first love after all. But then it came to my senses. Whats the point of sheding tears? Whats the point of missing him?
 
 
He broke my heart.
 
 
Day by day, i manage to break the dark aura surrounding me, replacing it with my own-self back. The bright and bubbly ___. My family was proud of me. My friends was proud of me. I, am proud of me. 
 
------
 
Fluttering my eyes open, a smile spreads across my face. Its my birthday! Finally. Dragging myself to the bathroom, i wash myself humming to random melody. I am in a good mood, well who wouldn't be on their birthday. Once i've cleaned up, i head downstairs to where my parents are. My smile fades when the house seems empty. Searching around, no one. I sigh, plopping myself onto the couch. 
 
 
'How could they leave me. On my birthday.'
 
 
My thoughts were then, interrupted by a phone call. Picking it up, i place it against my ear. 
 
 
"Kim _____!"
 
 
From the annoyingly-sweet voice, i know its my best friend, HaNa
 
 
"HaNa~ whats up?"
 
 
"Happy birthday babe! Go put on something nice! We have a surprise for you. We will pick you up soon. "
 
 
"Hehe! Thank you~ Okay! See you!"
 
 
I hung up, making a run towards my room, closet to be exact. Rummaging through my clothes, i found a beautiful flower dress.
image4xl.jpg
 
Proceeding to my hair and make up, i've decide to stay simple and natural. And so, i've decide let down my wavy long hair, and apply some light make up. 
 
 
wavy-hair-styles-10.jpg
 
 
There. All done. 
 
 
Just then, the door bell rang. Running to it, i open the door.  
Dropping everything to the ground, my eyes widen in shock, staring at the person standing infront of me. 
 
 
Luhan
 
 
Coming back to my senses, i slam the door shut but fail, when a hand stops me from doing so. Gasp, i take a step back, as he aproaches closer. Hot tears were already spilling out of my eyes. 
 
 
"W-what are you doing here?! G-get out!"
 
 
No respond. 
 
 
Just then, my back hits the wall. Great. I stare at his figure as he continue approaching closer and closer. My heart stops when he rest both his hands on the wall, trapping me in between. Bringing my head down, i squeeze my eyes shut hoping it was all just another nightmare. 
 
 
"I miss you."
 
 
Open my eyes, i felt warm, safe, protected. He tighten the grip around me, my hair gently. I miss him too. But i can't, after all he did to me. Pushing him away with all my strength, i stare at him. I was taken aback when, a tear fell of his cheek. 
 
 
"Please ____. I miss you."
 
"No. You broke my heart. I won't trust you again."
 
"Let me explain."
 
"No i s--"
 
"They set me up!"
 
 
I stood there, speechless. He drop on his knees, sheding tears. Slowly, i sit beside him, waiting. Waiting for an explanation. I know, i shouldn't trust him easily, but this voice in my head tells me otherwise.
I have to know what he meant.
 
 
"She set me up. She wanna break the special bond we had. She wanna see us suffer, she wanna see you suffer! I promised you, i've changed! I did. I really did, because i love you. I can't live without you. I swear, i was being set up by her."
 
 
Staring at him, i bit my lips, surpressing the tears threatening to fall down. I should have known, it was all fake, it was all a set up. By her, my one and only nemesis; Im Yoon Ah. Slowly, i scoot closer to him, enveloping him into a big warm embrace.
 
 
"I'm sorry Lu. I should have listen to you."
 
"No, i'm sorry. I should have stop you."
 
 
Lifting my head, i stare into those deep brown mesmerizing eyes. Just then, i felt him leaning in. Everything feels so new to me, like i just met him a few hours ago. I was put into hypnosis, staring at his beautiful sparkly eyes. No matter how much i tried to move, i can't. Its like, as if i'm being controlled by someone;
 
by him.
 
 
I shift my gaze onto his lips, his thin-pink lips. His hot breath touching my lips, i shut my eyes close. There i felt it, sparks everwhere. Butterflies fluttering in my stomach. It was perfect. Deepening the kiss, i wrap an arm around his neck, closing every gap between us.
 
He's mine, again.
 
 
My 21st birthday, i got him back. I got my first love back. The best present i could've ever ask for.
The bond between us just got stronger, it is unbreakable.
 
-------
 
We walk hand in hand towards the park, where we first met. I stare at him, and i felt it. 
 
I felt love. 
 
 
 
 
 
 

'If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn’t, then it was never meant to be.'