Crack Morning

A Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               from:  crack mornings oh yeah... there will be cursing. whoops. 

 i hate mornings

 

    I wake up with a start as soon as I hear a bang. Annoyance fills my face, as I grimace at a major headache ricocheting in my brain. I shoot out my hand and grab the closest thing to me, which happens to be Kyungsoo. I sigh before counting silently to 10. “WHAT THE ACTUAL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?” I yell at the top of my voice.

Kyungsoo shrinks before sticking out his tongue at me. Is he ing kidding me? “How old are you?” I ask him. “How the old are you?”

“Why, I’m 14,304-years-old, hyung. You should know that,” he sarcastically says, but to be truthful, he really is that old.

 I groan and rub the bridge of my nose. Why must I have to deal with this, apparently, 14,304-year-old baby? “Hey Kyungsoo? Do you see that door right there?”

He nods to my relief and I smile overjoy-fully. Is that even a fudking word? I think not, but hey! When you’re a devil, you can make all kinds of things up. Trust me.

“Okay, good. Now take your sorry excuse of an and please exit. We hope to see you again in the annoy-Suho-later express. Thank you for boarding.”

“You’re delusional, hyung. Seriously… you should get that checked up,” was all he says before leaving my room. I yawned before slowly going back to sleep when…

“Jongin?” I gasp. “What the actual are you doing?”

I caught Jongin staring at me from on top of the roof. I don’t even know why he’s on the roof or the fact that he is staring back at me with a scary glint in his eyes. Was that lust?

Ew. Just no, please. No.

“Can you not?” I ask.

Jongin shrugs, “Depends on what you can do for me.” I narrow my eyes into slits; I’m cautious of what he’s going to say after what I had to do last time. “Will there be a contract?”

He nods, smiling creepily. I shudder. I know how last time lasted when I made a contract with him. A contract is practically a pledge that no one can break if they sign it because God makes it hold onto their souls. He wanted it so that the devil couldn’t try to trick him. He’s too smart, if you ask me. God I mean.

But you know, I should cheer for my dad… Nah, that’s weird.

I like God. He’s a cool guy. He once gave me a pony, which I of course ate. He gives me the best kind of gifts ever. I could always eat them. They’re really good. Trust me; next time you go to heaven or something, eat the horse meat. It’s something to die for.

So anyways, last time I made a contract with Jongin, he made me do things I don’t want t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter