Lovely Morning

Grapes, Cherries, & Strawberries

The chilling winds kept blowing as the glowing sun shyly rose from the horizon. The winds caused your hair to tangle and slap your clear, beaming face. You smiled.The morning breeze was a little harsh but that didn't matter. You were here, at the perfect place with the perfect guy.. 

Chanyeol moved closer towards you. He brushed the strings of hair off of your face and softly kissed your forehead. Your eyes grew wide and you automatically smiled. 

"A beautiful sunrise and a beautiful girl," he slowly declared as he looked into your bright eyes. You blushed at his kind words. Even after all these years, you'd find yourself turning red at his sweet remarks and affectionate gestures. 

''Thank you,'' you shyly responded as you turned to look at the still ocean beneath the cruise ship. 

All of a sudden, he pulled you by the wrist. Then, he slowly slipped his hand into yours. His touch gave you a feeling of warmth, a relief from the rather breezy morning. Fingers intertwined, the two of you began to walk towards the other side of the spacious ship. Like a shadow at his back, you followed his steps without hesitation. He quickly let go of your hands once the two of you reached a lofty, private area. He sat down on the white fancy couch. 'Luxury, luxury, luxury. This ship is decked with luxury, ' you thought to yourself.

Chanyeol was wearing a crisp white shirt with its sleeves rolled and collar popped up. The now radiant sun shone brightly on his spiky, black hair. You missed his curly brown hair but you liked the mature look this cut gave him. Without a doubt, he was strikingly handsome.

He motioned for you to come sit beside him by lightly tapping the empty couch seat. You smiled and walked towards him. Before you could sit down, Chanyeol quickly picked you up by the waist and sat you down on his lap. To your surprise, he began tickling you.  You giggled uncontrollably. But as soon as you gained composure, you tickled him back. He laughed loudly.  But not so loudly that he would draw attention. His enchanting white smile shone especially bright that morning. It was delightful to see him laugh so you kept tickling him. He tried to hold you hands to stop you and he effortlessly succeeded.

"You know what? I'm kind of hungry," he said out of nowhere, replying to his own question.

Without uttering more words, he picked you up and sat you down on the couch. You adjusted yourself into a more comfortable position, tucking yourself into your flowing, vibrant summer dress. You began to stare at the playful clouds, contemplating whether the cluster of cumulus clouds above the ship resembled a heart shape. 

Chanyeol got up and walked towards the table that was stationed a few feet in front of the couch. On it, there was a bowl of fresh fruit, red and rich in color including all of your favorites. He picked up two bowls and smiled. He began to walk back to you.

"Say ahh!" he commanded as he sat down once again.

"Aah," you quickly opened your mouth, hungry and craving the fruit.

Chanyeol picked up a luscious strawberry and dipped it in chocolate. He brought it close to your mouth. But in a quick flash, he pulled it away and took a bite.

"Heheh," he chuckled as he saw the shocked look on your face. 

"Aww really oppa. And it looked really yummy," you began to whine, pouting like at little kid as your silly boyfriend laughed at you.

"Shush," he hissed as he placed his index finger on your lips. "Can I kiss you?" he sweetly asked, changing the mood.

"..."

"Well, I just did," he slyly declared as he pulled away from the surprise kiss.

You could taste the rich, honey-like traces of strawberry and chocolate from his lips. The kiss was quick but mesmerizing. 

But you were still hungry so you picked up a handful of grapes, strawberries, and cherries, and you began to munch away bit by bit like a baby bunny nibbling on an over-sized carrot. 

"Wouldn't it taste better if we shared?" Chanyeol softly said as he took the grapes out of your hand.

He popped some into his mouth and fed the rest to you.

"Hmm, you know what would go well with these grapes?" he asked randomly.

"Huh? Oh what?" you inquired. You were fixated on eating the fruit and soaking in the summer sun so you weren't paying much attention.

"Wine. We should make some with these grapes" he replied while laughing as he cutely tossed another grape into your mouth.

You just shook your head. You really were at the perfect place with the perfect guy. 

After the two of you finished innocently feeding each other the giant  bowl of fruit, you shared the most sensational kiss. What a nice way to start the day you thought as you rested your head on Chanyeol's shoulder. Maybe it was time for a little mid-morning nap or perhaps some snuggling. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello ~^o^~ So I'm really sorry that it ended up being longer than it should've been or if it was awkward to read. Hehe =3 I got carried away. I hope it made you all smile. Thoughts? Comments? Loved It/Hated It?? What do you guys think?? *.* Thank you for reading lovelies. <3
This oneshot is actually also posted on my k-pop tumblr blog: loveu-kisseu.tumblr.com. : ) 
P.S. Any one-shot requests or even fan-fic plots you guys would like?  I'm open to requests for just about anything. =)