Your warmth.

Only One.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW9PlZSJ1CI&feature=related

----------

"I found you." he muttered.

Sunhwa went up to him, "Are you Gongchannie oppa?"

He nodded. You looked down, not wanting to meet his eyes. Sunhwa jumped, "Assa! I knew it. ~~~~~~ Unnie told me a lot about you!"

You stared at her. *Told?* Sunhwa giggled, "Silly me. She wrote a lot."

Gongchan stared at her, "Uh, wrote?"

"You don't know? ~~~~~ unnie cou-" You covered .

You glared at Gongchan and pushed him out of your room. *Why is she on the wheelchair and what...? Write?* You placed Sunhwa on your bed as you pulled out a notebook and a pen, writing furiously. You wrote: DON'T TELL HIM ANYTHING >:( Sunhwa's smile dropped, "Mianhae Unnie.." You nodded and patted her head. You pat Sunhwa as she fell asleep on your bed. You opened the door to find Gongchan waiting for you.

Gongchan stood up at your presence, "Is it really you?"

You took a deep breath and nodded. "Why didn't you tell me?" Gongchan furrowed his eyebrows. You gulped, you looked down. *I wish I can speak.* You pulled out your notebook and a pen. You wrote down: Mianhae. Gongchan stared at you, "You don't want to speak to me?" You took a deep breath and wrote down: I can't speak. Gongchan gasped and looked at you. He bend down and pressed his lips against your warm forehead, "That doesn't matter. I'm glad I finally found you."

He pushed you to the lobby where there were a lot of your schoolmates. All of them gasped at your presence. You tried to hide yourself with your hair, only to be pushed away by Gongchan. He smiled, "Don't hide yourself." Na Eun ran to you and pull you into a long tight hug, "It's really you!" Baro pinched your cheeks, "MY PRINCESS! IT IS MY PRINCESS!" You nodded and beamed. Somehow, you feel happy to meet your old friends. Sandeul met eyes with you. He retreated back to the entrance.

--------

Na Eun poked your cheeks. She has been doing that since she saw you, "I find it hard to believe it's you." You pouted. You wrote down in your notebook: It is me, okay? Na Eun giggled, "But it's kinda different.." Your face was full with question marks. Her smile dropped, "It's different not to see you walking, jumping, hopping. It's different when we can't hear you speak, laugh, giggle. We miss the old you."

You began tearing up and playfully nudge your best friend. *I feel that way too, Na Eun-ah.* Gongchan returned with a cup of warm tea in his hands. Na Eun left the two of you alone and went to play with the kids. Gongchan sat next to you, not saying a word.

"You have no idea how I went crazy when your brother told me you were dead," he mumbled.

You lowered your head and fiddled with your fingers, biting your lower lip. "I don't know why you would lie to me," you heard him sound furious. Your heart was filled with guilt. You wished you could tell him you wouldn't want to lie to him and tell him you missed him than he knows. You were angry at yourself. Your body won't move even when your mind wants to. It's driving you mad. You began sobbing. Gongchan lifted your chin and wiped your tears, "Don't cry. I''m here." You tearfully wrote down on your notebook: I miss your warmth, I miss your laughter, I miss your voice I miss- He interrupted your writing by pressing his lips against yours. You slowly close your eyes while the tears run down your cheeks. *Gong Chansik, YOU are driving me mad.*

------------------------