Chapter 1

Love 2013

' I can't believe that I actually made it... '

' I can't believe that I am actually recruited to an entertainment... furthermore, I'm being put into a group filled with wonderful and talented people! OhMyGod... '

 

Those were my thoughts a few months ago. Now I am actually feeling a tiny bit of regret. I didn't know that practice could go on for hours, one song after another without having full bbreaks but instead just a few minutes which are usually lesser than 10 minutes and then back to practice. Even so, it is my dream and passion to be in the music industry for ages. So I will just have to adapt with this new life of mine.

 

Now, I'm finally having my lunch break after an intense workout and practice with the lovely ladies of my new group. We are now sitting at a nearby cafe eating and drinking yummylicious food and drink. My fantastic group members are Lysa unnie, Elly unnie, Phelia or Philly unnie and Nessa or Nessy unnie and yaeh, if you were wondering, I am the youngest of the group. My group's between each other is pretty coool beacause we are all a year apart from each other, and with this, there's not much confusion between us when we first met and became a group. It was literally as easy as ABC. We got along well with each other pretty fast... as you may have guessed from our names, we are all from the states.

 

I shall give you a mini intro of each and every one of them. Let's start with the group name shall we? Haha!

So, we are LOVE2 but we prefer to just go by LOVE so it won't confuse people. How we get the name you ask? Well, you have to read on to find out! Haha ;p [ a/n : sorry, jokes on me... I know I'm lame... lol ]

We have 5 members in our group : 

Elysa Yoo, Eleanor Cho, Ophelia Lim, Vanessa Yoon and Lynn Kim.

 

 

Member Profile : 

 

Elysa Yoo Taeri ;

- Born on the 16th of June 1994.

- Born and raised in Vancouver, Canada. 

- Moved to Korea due to her father's business and also found her passion in performing as an idol.

 

Eleanor Cho Minhee ; 

- Born on the 12th of March 1995.

- Born in Texas but was raised in Santa Monica, California.

- She was a model before she tried out for an audition and passed to become an idol.

 

Ophelia Lim Woojin ; 

- Born on the 27th of September 1996.

- Born and raised Washington DC, USA.

- Auditioned through sending a video clip of her singing one of Whitney Housten's songs and passed fantastically andd was brought over to Korea to train and polish her talents.

 

Vanessa Yoon Soyoung ;

- Born on the 30th May1997.

- Born in Ontario, Canada but was raised in Chicago, USA.

- She moved to Korea when she was 13 and became one of the famous ulzzang teenagers.

- She was scouted by an agent to become a model but she preferred to be an idol.

 

Lynn Kim Haerin ; 

- Born on the 13th December 1998.

- Born in Los Angeles, California but was raised in Portland, Oregon.

- Taken care by her grandparents when she lived in Portland due to her parents busy business lives in LA.

- Moved to Singapore at the age of 11 with her parents for better education.

- Auditioned for CUBE Ent. through sending a video of her dance practice in school and a video of her singing/rapping her favourite song from 4Minute.

 

 

As you can see from our English names, the first letters were put together and jumbled up to make the word LOVEE but it looks funny so we made the 2 E's in to one, E2 and our name came to be LOVE2. But after a month wwith it, a lot of people questioned us on how tto pronounce the name so we changed it again to become just LOVE. Tadah!

 

 

****************************************************

That concludes my first chapter! How was it? That's all for today~ 

I'll be looking forward to all your comments and subsriptions!

Ppyong! ^^