Bomb

The Ninja and The Assassin

SEUNGIN’s P.O.V

 

“Where’s Yoon Shinho?” Himchan oppa asked through my earpiece.

“He’s upstairs in his room dating the bomb. The other two bombs are planted on the basement.” I nonchalantly replied as I stroll through the hallways of the hotel building. It was a 3 storey building but the area was wide enough.

 

“Is he dead?” he asked.

“I think so…” I turned to a corner.

 

“Seungin! You better make sure he’s dead!” he panicked.

I chuckled. “Don’t worry, oppa. He’s dead.”

He sighed completely annoyed. “Oh. Good. Did you make sure that no one else is in the building?”

“Yup~! I checked everywhere. Why’d you have to blow up the whole structure? I mean, I already took care of Yoon Shinho.”

There was an event happening somewhere in the island which means not a lot of people are in the building. And also since the building just opened, it means only a few booked rooms here.

 

“You see baby girl, the money used to build the whole place was from the drugs he sold. It’s dirty money!” he exclaimed. “By the way are you still inside the building?”

Rolling my eyes. “Yes. I found a fridge and inside were tid bits of heaven.” I patted my full stomach.

“MWOH?!?! Seungin! Get out now!” he screeched. I think I just lost my hearing.

“Wae?” I asked.

“I set the timer to 10 minutes! Run!” my eyes grew to the size of saucers.

I started running like there’s tomorrow. Heck! If I don’t run fast enough, I don’t think there will ever be a tomorrow for me. “Mwoooh?! You said it was timed for 15 minutes?!”

“No I didn’t! Weren’t you listening?! Oh fudge oh fudge oh fudge…” the worry in Himchan oppa’s voice was evident.

 

I ran through the corridors, down the stairs and almost tripped a few times. My heart raced uncontrollably. Cold sweat started to develop on my forehead and palms. Himchan oppa’s voice rung in my ear but I didn’t pay much attention to what he was saying because I was too preoccupied with my own thoughts.

 

Even though I’m already on the second floor, I’m still worried that I might not get out on time.

 

I was almost reaching the first floor when a loud eruption boomed on the top floor where Yoon Shinho was.

$h*t! That means I only have less than a minute to get out of here before the other two bombs explode. And I still have a long way to reach the nearest exit.

 

BOOM!!

The second bomb exploded.

 

Goodbye life! It’s been nice knowing you!

 

Then the floor before me cracked and crumbled.

I halted a second too late and fell on the hole that formed on the floor.

 

It was just a short fall. I was lying on a fetal position; my hands were protecting my head.

 

I was waiting for any hard concrete pieces and debris to drop on me. But surprisingly there were none.

In fact, I felt a firm but soft weight gently land on me.

 

 

I think I’m already dead. But why didn’t I feel any pain. Well maybe because some say you don’t feel pain during the last few seconds of your life.

 

I opened my eyes and looked up only to gaze into a pair of beautiful brown orbs that were staring down at me.

 

 

“Are you alright?” the angel spoke with a Busan accent.

 

What is oxygen? For some reason, I think I’ve forgotten how to breathe.

 

I nodded but didn’t say a word, I was afraid my voice might betray me. Heck! I was speechless.

 

 

 

 

DAEHYUN’s P.O.V

 

I was walking back to the hotel where I was staying when I heard an explosion.

“What was that?” I ran to where the sound was.

 

Stopping just in front of the newly opened hotel, the top floor just exploded.

The doors of the building were made of glass so I can clearly see the structure’s interior. I picked up my pace when I saw someone inside.

 

 

Everything happened so fast. The girl fell into the whole that formed on the floor and the next thing I knew, I jumped in also and used myself to protect her from falling debris. A huge chunk of concrete fell above my back but didn’t hit me since there were two other pieces that stood sandwiching us in between and acting as support.

 

It’s kinda like my instinct to help someone even if it’s a bit risky. Maybe because this was how I was raised. To protect.

 

“Are you alright?” I asked her.

She seemed to be a bit stunned but nodded in response.

 

 

 

 

NO ONE’s P.O.V

 

The next day Seungin asked Daehyun out for lunch near the beach. It was the least she could do after he saved her.

 

“By the way, thank you so much.” Seungin shyly said. “I didn’t formally thank you yesterday. Kamsahamnida.”

Daehyun seems to find her cute. The way she shyly pokes her food with a fork. The way she nervously bites her upper lip. The way she would occassionally shift on her seat. The way she speaks.

 

 “You’re welcome.” Unknowingly, he smiled. “By the way, are you staying in that hotel?”

Seungin looked up to look at him. Wrong move! The moment she stared into his eyes, her soul immediately fled her her body. “No. I was going to visit a friend. But I remember she went to this event so I didn’t get to see her.” She gathered all her will power not to stutter.

Seungin didn’t want to lie, especially not to this guy that saved her life, but she can’t just blurt out to anyone that she was hired to assassinate a drug lord.

 

Daehyun nodded. “Well, atleast no one else was hurt. But the police found a body that was already dead even before the explosion happened.” the thought seemed to bother him much.

Seungin sighed in relief. Her work here is done.

Daehyun seemed to regret what he just said. “Oh. Mianhae, I didn’t mean to bring that up.” He rubbed his nape.

“It’s okay. I don’t mind.” Seungin smiled and finally felt comfortable talking to him. “Can I ask you something?” she neatly settled her fork and spoon on the plate and leaned her elbows on the table.

“mhmm..” Daehyun took a long sip from his lemon juice.

 

“Are you from Busan?” Seungin was itching to ask this question since yesterday.

“It’s my accent right?” Daehyun placed the empty glass down and leaned in also. “Well, yes. But I stay in Seoul and I’m guessing you’re not from here.”

Seunging chuckled. “I’m from Seoul too but I’m here for a short vacation.”

 

Seungin heard a faint ringing of her cellphone in her bag. “Uhmm… Excuse me but I need to take this call.” She stood up fished her phone out.

 

“Yeoboseyo?” she was walking away from the table.

“Baby girl?! You’re alive! I can’t contact you yesterday. Did you know how much oppa has worried and how much boxes of tissue me and Junhong used?”

Seungin rolled her eyes. “I’m fine oppa. I’ll call you later. I’m with someone right now.”

“Is that someone a guy?! You're on a date?! You’re cheating behind my back?! Baby girl how could you?!”

Himchan’s whiny voice was giving her a headache already.

 

“Yes oppa! I’m having a date with a handsome Busan guy!” she yelled a bit too loudly.

 

Seungin realized the form stupidityshe just did, her hand went up to cover .

She turned around only to come face to face with Daehyun who had a y smirk on his lips.

 

“So… You think I’m handsome?”

 

Seungin’s brain short-circuited.

 

 

 

 


 

Author’s note:

 

Annyeong dear beloved readers~!

Yey! A decent first chapter (I hope)

Hope you like the first chappie~

Ehehe. I decided to use the name Choi Seungin again

Additional characters might be added later

And don’t worry, all of BAP will be in this fic ^^

Please subscribe and comment (cause I like reading them)

Thank you so much ^^

Kamsahamnida

Chuk~! ^3^

 

Love,

Bluebowtie