Almost...

Our Memories

 

EunJung: Yah! MiYoung ahhh ! Wait for me ! How many times do I have to ask you to wait? 

MiYoung: We're late ! Let's hurry before our professor gets angry again! *holding onto EunJung's hand and drags her* 

 

      When  they are running, MiYoung suddenly stop as she bump into someone, causing EunJung to bang her head into MiYoung's back. 

 

MiYoung: I'm sorry... Really sorry ! *Bows to that person who she bumped into* 

That Guy: It's okay. Just watch where you're going next time okay. Be careful. I bet your friend is hurt too. *walks away*

MiYoung: Ahh! Sorry sorry ! Is it painful? Ahh. EunJung ah! Sorry ! *Apologetic look*

EunJung: *Rubbing her head* Aish... Seriously! My forehead is going to get swollen tomorrow! I dont care! You better buy me delicious food to pay back for what you did! *Mehrong* 

MiYoung: Hahaha! I got it! I'm sorry! Now now... Let's hurry ! We are already late for 15 minutes! We are so dead now! *Both rushing to their classroom*

 

    Both of them tried to sneak into their classroom but failed.

 

Classmate 1: Isn't that MiYoung and EunJung? Are they late again? Haha! 

Classmate 2: So typical of them! When are they not late?

Classmate 1: I agree! Hahaha! 

EunJung: What's so funny?! It's just that our previous lessons were in the next block. I'm sure you know how long it takes to walk over. Tsk! 

MiYoung: Stop fighting, EunJung. Let's apologise to the teacher.

EunJung & MiYoung: Sorry we're late. *bows* 

Teacher: Again?! It's the fifth time this month! I hope both of you will reach on time next time! Understand?! 

EunJung & MiYoung: Yes, sir! 

-TO BE CONTINUED- *Smiles* 

 

 


 

Hey , I'm Sorry for not updating quick ! >< But it's kind of hard to update fast since my book is not with me! :( I wrote it in a book & lent my friend to read my fanfic but we didn't have time to meet up so yeahhh... I hope you guys understand! Oh and by the way, sorry for the short chapter! It's my first time writing a fanfic and i wasn't sure how long it has to be so it's quite short for the first few chapters! I know my writing and the story is kind of boring but please continue reading & comment if you can! I'll appreciate it a lot ! Thanks for reading!!