No Need To Be Jealous

Because I Know

 

EXO boys gathered together at their dorm's living room, in front of Kai's MacBook. waiting for their second teaser to be uploaded.

 

"IT'S OUT IT'S OUT!!! OMG OMO OMO!!!" Chanyeol the happy virus beamed happily. Swayed his long arms around Baekhyun. Brought the latter to jumped around the living room with him.

 

"Sssh... Chanyeol-ah, sit here quietly please," said Minseok the cutie oldest among them twelve. Chanyeol followed his hyung's order obediently, while secured his Baekhyun to sit comfortably on his lap.

 

"Chanyeol-hyung looks like a dog owner who spoil his dog too much," Kai snorted behind Kyungsoo's back. Hands securely at the older waist.

 

"Says the one who can't take his hand off of Kyungsoo-hyung," Sehun said lazily, while eyes still at the pretty deer boy who chat happily with Lay in front of him. Seems like if he doesn't love his Lay-ge that much, he will kill him with no mercy for monopolize Luhan.

 

"Says the one who can't take his eyes off of visually rapping Luhan," Kai smirked as he said that. His remark not only make him win over the maknae, whom now curse quietly , but also make a visibly red beet appeared on Luhan's cheeks.

 

"Word, Jongin, word..." warn Suho from across the table.

 

"Keke, love you too Appa~" small smirk still there in his face, then he back to nuzzled his head between Kyungsoo's crook of neck. He just can't get enough of the older scent.

 

It's intoxicated him.

 

He love it too much.

 

He love him too much.

 

 

"Geez... I just can't with you guys," Kris shake his head. Not amused with these kids bickering, and of course, their overly Public Display of Affection whenever they were alone in dorm. Even in public they can't control their urges. He sigh. /Oh please, Kris. Like you're not the same as them/

 

"Sssh guys! The buffering is done! Let's watch~!" Chen jumped excitedly in the couch.

 

 

*watching*

 

 

"WOW! Nice jump Luhan-hyung~!" Chanyeol high-five-ed Luhan who had this bright smile of proud on his face.

 

 

 

 

 

"HEY! YOU DID KISS HER!" Shouted Chen. Kai just snorted, waiting for a certain someone to react from that scene. But disappointed when the said one didn't even budge an inch.

 

 


"That's so not nice of you Kai. You shouldn't hit Luhan-ge that hard," Tao scolded Kai a bit. He care about his other members most in this world ok. Tao patted Luhan's back, and the latter just smile at him to assured him he's okay.

 

"Oh please," Kai rolled his eyes, "Luhan’s even stronger than me. He hit me back after that y' know. Much. Harder." Kai glared toward the baby-face deer and got Luhan sticking-out his tongue to him in return.

 

 

 

 

Luhan went to Sehun’s side. the younger left cheek before kissed it. They smiled affectionately at each other and then lost in their own lovey-dovey world.

 

 

 

 

That certain scene caught Kai’s attention.

 

And he’s not happy.

 

Not at all.

 

Kai rose from the couch and pulled Kyungsoo up. Leaving the others and walk to their shared room. The others just too busy to notice them left.

 

“Hey, we haven’t finish yet. I want to see more.”  With playful manner, Kyungsoo tried to break free from Kai’s grip, but the younger was serious. And much stronger than him. And he look pissed off, which made Kyungsoo’s motherly instinct strike.

 

“Is there something’s wrong?” Kai could tell that his voice was full of worry then. But no, Kai didn’t want to answer. He’s angry. Instead, he pulled Kyungsoo to his tight embrace, nuzzled his head deeper to Kyungsoo’s crook of neck. Inhaling Kyungsoo’s scent more. His Kyungsoo.

 

Kai’s normally is a cool type. He’s not the type to act childish like that. Kyungsoo worried more. After much effort, he finally break-through Kai’s embrace. He then place his hands to each side of Kai’s face, made the younger to look at him in the eye.

 

“Hey, Jongin… answer me? Please?”

 

Whenever Kyungsoo called him by his real name, Kai’s heart weaken. He then took a deep breath before finally answer.

 

“Hyung, am I the only one who love you? Why am I the only one feel like a crap whenever you’re with someone else, care for someone other than me. But when it’s me, you never look like that.” Kyungsoo blinked cutely at his dongsaeng outburst. Certainly didn’t understand where that conversation went.

 

Is he trying to get away by acting this cute? Hyung, that’s not fair! Kai scream in his head, but continue nonetheless.

 

“See the teaser before? I kiss some random girl, and what did you do? Nothing! I put my arms around that girl, you’re not angry, you even smiling at us!” Kai hugged Kyungsoo again. “Why hyung? Don’t you love me too? Am I nothing to you?” Kai finished his whine.

 

“Unexpected to Kai, Kyungsoo then smile. Forced him to face him once again, before sneakily said in sing-a-song tone, “You cute lil’ kid~”

 

“I’m not a kid! Please hyung, I’m serious here!”

 

Kyungsoo putted his arms around Kai’s neck.

 

“You know why I’m not jealous? Because I don’t need to. Because I know you love me that much. Right?” Kyungsoo grin at Kai.

 

“Geez… Feel so highly of yourself, aren’t you? But it’s true though,” Kyungsoo then smiled sweetly at Kai’s reply.

 

“You should too, because I love you even more. You don’t need to question my feeling for you. I’m yours. Solely yours.”

 

Their lips met. At first it's just a sweet innocent kiss without tongue involve. But they need more. Kai put his hand to Kyungsoo’s neck, force their kiss to deepen.

 

“Tell me why I obey Joonmyun to check you guys out, god.”

 

There at the door, stand the almighty Kris with his handsome face. Sigh before left the love bird who then giggling at each other.

 

“I love you,”

 

“I love you too,”

 

 

***

LOL

what is this OTL

 

Jealous Kyungsoo is Jealous ~

awwww :(

/hugs baby do/

Let me kiss you instead baby do ~  (´ε` )♡ /kicked by Jongin/

 

 

What happen after that:

|

|

v

(♥.♥ʃƪ)

OH GOD (>̯͡////<̯͡) ~♡

 

XOXO ❤