my man

may I love you

Shim changmin laughing as he watching the man walking back and forth biting his nails, a habit when the man is nervous. The man glare changmin who still laughing happily yet it didnt stop him for making the man more annoy.

 

"Yah, you stop that laugh, i hate it."the man sit on the sofa as he groan again before pouting and watching changmin.

 

"Jaejoong hyung, you are so funny you know? Oh god i love the reporter who make the story." Changmin said with his smirk before a pillow flying to him.

 

"Should i kill jung yunho or should i show the woman that who is yunho belong to?"jaejoong blurted out the question as he now smirking, evily.

 

Shim changmin know the smirk can cause lot of thing from one week of cold treatment to jung, a bunch of pictures with jaejoong male friends on sns or worse no for one month. But this time he just can wish jung yunho secret wife didnt do something stupid.

 

"Err hyung, you know well yunho hyung right? I mean you and him is married so why you affected with the rumours?"changmin say as he try his best to convince the man.

 

"And you know the stupid leader of yours too kind for his own good. I bet the actress who her name? Yejin? Jeyi? err whatever she must be missunderstanding think oh yunho oppa so kind, yunho oppa like me."and kim jaejoong blurted out as he make the girly sound.

 

And changmin wide open as 800000 cassieopiea can accomadate there. It take him about 5 minutes to get back on earth before he realised kim jaejoong inside the walking wardrobe. He should warn jung yunho.

 

"shim if your leader get a warning message from you i swear you and your food plus your girl will be sepeeated forever and i do mean it." And shim changmin finger hit the backspace as soon he heard jaejoong warn.

 

-------------------@@

 

Night watchmen shooting area

 

Kim jaejoong arrived there with his red ferarri together with his obedient baby boy, shim changmin. He park the car just beside yunho mpv. He cant help from smiling once he come out from his car.

 

"I cant believe how fans think they date, see he see me all the time. He is dating me." Jaejoong say full of confident as he wiped his standee one of his drama which being used as attraction.

 

"And obviously you stalk yunjae fans hyung..and thats so true."and changmin quickly change his tone seeing that man glaring him.

 

They walk to the setting and greet some people who are shocking seeing they pay a visit without notice or rather to say kim jaejoong who supposedly never met jung yunho visit the man.

 

Soon the director say cut, jung yunho cant help from surprised seeing his magnae and his wife there. How he supposed to act now? Shocked or just be normal as how it use to be? He didnt sure what the best answer all he know now, shim changmin owe him good answer.

 

"Yun~~ here your water. How are you? Is it tired?"and he have the best answer now when jaejoong walk to him with a sweet smile, water and towel.

 

"Nope, how can i be tired when you are here?"yunho drink the mineral water as jaejoong help him wiping some sweat in his face.

 

"Why so cheesy yunnie..eung..i feel bored in home so i come here..is not like you having affair with your co-actress." And jung yunho cough hearing that answer.

 

Kim jaejoong cant help laugh seeing his husband shock but all he care is protect his place and man. He can see the co actress that rumoured with his man is smiling shyly.

 

"Dont you realised you will blow up our cover in any second boo?"yunho whisper softly ignore the staff who thanking jaejoong for his treat, fried chicken, sandwich and coffee.

 

"I dont care my man is my man. Right miss? Who will like if their man being taken? Err mian..i forget...i hope you dont mind me and yunho is like this." And jung yunho swear if he can he will pull of from this drama once jaejoong talk casually to seo yeji.

 

-------------------

 

Jaejoong bedroom

 

"Mnnhhhh..you naughty boo.....you will ruined us boo.."yunho groan before kim jaejoong whimper slowly  and ually.

 

"God..yunnie..i..nhh want all know..you are my man.."jaejoong answer as he moans pleasurable before some curse can be heard.

 

Park yoochun and shim changmin who smirking happily outside the room now high five happily ignore kim junsu who shake his head with 2 hands closing his ears.

 

"You 2 are ert, how can you listen so freely? And cant they tune down?"junsu shriek as he sit on the sofa ignore his friends laughing happily.

 

"Dont worry suie, they will stop when changmin lil brother's coming soon" yoochun said with his laugh before he being smacked by changmin and junsu.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How? Kkkk...tell me ok?

And i miss you all...