I'm Tired, Baby~

I Love You, But I'm Tired.♥

YOUR P.O.V

'I totally knew dating an idol would be hard... so what the hell am I doing?? >.< Urgh, I'm such a pabo'  I thought to myself on my way to TSEnt Building. 

If you're wondering what situation I'm in now. Right now, I'm trying to sneak in to the TSEnt building without getting caught by any fans, sunbae/sunbaenims or security. Why? Because no one knows I'm dating the Leader of one of the Hottest Idol Kpop Group, B.A.P. We were meant to go on a date after he finishes rehearsal.

Yes, I'm dating Bang Yongguk.

Do I Regret It?

Yes  No, not really, actually.

I just hate doing this ALL THE TIME. I always have to sneak out to see HIM, he never does this for me but then again, he is an idol, right?

So by now I have successfully entered the TS building and now walking up to B.A.Ps room which at the end of the corridor. As I entered their room, B.A.P were in the middle of rehearsals so I went to sit down by the bench and watched them until they finished. Daehyun noticed me first so he smiled widely and waved. I waved back with a tiny smile. He chuckled then continued dancing. When they finished their manager told them to have a 30 minute break. As everyone went to get their towels and bottles of water, BYG still hasn't noticed me so I run up to him and gave him a back hug.

"Yo, hyung, why haven't you noticed me? I've been sitting on the bench since you guys were rehearsing" I asked, while pouting.

"Oh~ I noticed you, I just wanted you to say hi first" Yongguk replied. Then he turned around and hugged me tightly. "By the way, what have I told you about calling me 'Hyung'?! Hajima!" He said with a frown

"No" I said then I started walking towards the door. Then I was grabbed from behind and given a back hug.

"Aish~, you're so stubborn, what are you doing here anyway, jakiya?" BYG asked.

OMG, He forgot about our date this evening. *facepalm* So I lied.

"Um.. I just came to visit my boyfriend and my friends, that's all, yeobo" I answered, with a fake smile.

As I turned to go and speak with some of the other guys, Daehyun was stared at me and called me over, I guess he heard the conversation.

"Ya~, DaeDaes calling you over, go to him" Yongguk told me. I didn't have a choice and he is my bestfriend so... I walked up to him, he was laying on the floor looking at me, upside down, he sat up and motioned me to sit next to him by the mirrors.

"Hey... I know this isn't any of my business but you're my girl, why didn't you tell BYG he had plans with you? You can't keep avoiding the truth.. It's upsetting me" He whispered while looking at me with simpathy. I hate it when he 'guilt-tricks' me, sadly, it's working.

"Look, hyung, he looks tired and if he doesn't remember then leave it at that, please? Promise me you won't say anything" I pleaded to him, I have a feeling he's not going to do it. He looked me straight in my eyes and says

"I love you... I refuse to make any promises for you anymore, I'll try to keep my mouth shut." He had the stern look but to be quite honest, that's enough for me. 

I know he talks too much but I believe him when he says he'll try and keep his mouth shut.

"I love you too DaeDae, thank you" I answered. I kissed on his cheek and gave him a hug.

Yongguk was staring at us but he always sees us do this, I don't understand why he's looking at us like we're gulity of something, plus, I want to go home now since I have nothing else to do. I walked up to Youngjae first and bid him farewell.

"Hey Youngjae, I'm going home now so see you later yeah" I told him with a little smile.

"Oh.. That's sad to hear, I thought you were going to stay a little longer, do you want me to take you home?" He asked while hugging me.

"Aniya~ I don't want to bother you, I'll walk, I'll be okay" I replied, hugging him back.

He hugged me tighter then let me go, gave me a kiss on the forehead. After our goodbyes I walked to Zelo and Jongup who were practicing their dance moves. I put my hands on my hips and started complaining.

"Ya~ Chris Brown and Dancing Maniac, You didn't even notice that your noona is here, I'm going home so come give your noona a hug."

"Ah~ Jwesongheyo noona, we knew you was here but you look busy with Yongguk hyung and Daehyun hyung" Jongup answered while bowing hundreths of times. I giggled.

"Aish~ stop bowing Jongup, okay? You're my friend so drop the formality too." I told him, trying to surpress my laughter. Then Zelo came up to me and hugged me. This boy is really tall for his age.

"Noona, you are going to come back tomorrow right?" Zelo asked, looking down at me.

"Of course I'm coming tomorrow, I always come to see you guys so wait for me" I told him.

Jongup came up to me and picked me up from the ground while hugging me, at this point Yongguk was shouting at Jongup to put me down. Jealous much LOL. After I finished saying bye to them I went to Himchan who was in the corner with his iPad, writing something I couldn't see. I'm not noisy so I ignored whatever he was doing. As I approached him, he looked up, gave me a smile, stood up and opened his arms. I guess he knew I was leaving.

"Hey Kuriee, You're leaving so soon?" Himchan asked with concern.

"Yeah, I'm exhuasted and I want to rest so I'm leaving early" 

"I thought you had a date with BYG hyung though...." Himchan asked staring at me with his puppy eyes.

"Aish, don't tell him I was expecting anything, I knew he was going to forget so don't mention it, please...?" I pleaded

".....Okay, Unlike Daehyun, I do make promises, I won't mention it." He reasurred me. 

He then let me go and bid me farewell. I turned around to go say bye to Yongguk but he wasn't in the room and neither was Daehyun so I left. I walked out the door but was stop because someone behind me grabbed me on my arm.

"Hey... Umm... I'm not sure if you'll accept but do you want me to take you home?" Himchan asked, nervously.

"Umm.. No, I'm okay, I can walk, it isn't far from here" I told him and continued to walk but was stopped again.

"Listen, I want to take you home safely, is that a bad thing? Just let me take you home.." Himchan insisted. I had no choice but to accept. "Aish~ You're such a stubborn person" Himchan complained.

"Thanks. I hear that ALL the time." I commented, sarcasticly.

As we walked to the back door of the building, Himchan checked to see if there was anyone there, he thought the coast was clear so we, legit, RAN to his car but I just stood their gobsmacked. He's car was so awesome.

08_audi_2008_r8_abgarage_1_450-op.jpg

He laughed so loud, oh my God, I bet you the population of goddamn China could hear him. I had to shut him up by throwing my bag at his face, which he caught and he entered the car first. Then I entered.

"Tell me the directions to your house."

"Okay, you've got to get to the main road first though" I complained. He gave me a straight face then continued to drive.

There was awkward silence, we didn't speak, we just let the radio play. It was on SeoulFM playing Zion T - Click Me (feat Dok2). Until he broke the awkward silence.

"Hey, can I ask you something? I hope it isn't too personal" 

"You can ask me anything, you are my close friend and I've known you since debut" I replied confidently

"..... Why do you keep telling Yongguk lies to avoid making him feel sad or mad. Don't tell me or lie to me that it's because he's 'tired' or you don't want to distrub him. You're his girlfriend. He should be showering you with gifts and taking you to places every single day, regardless, if he's an idol or not. No more excuses. Tell me, why do you keep lying, Sukuri? This isn't the Sukuri I know.." He demanded.

I was speechless.

Himchan doesn't speak much so this was something that he must be concerned about.... I didn't know how to answer him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

BYG P.O.V

As I watched my girlfriend go towards Daehyun, I couldn't help but feel bad. I don't know why. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, maybe it's just me. I shrugged. I really adore Sukuri with all my heart and soul. I don't think she understands that. It's just that, as an idol, your personal life changes, drastically. I hardly have time to spend with my own family let alone my girlfriend, how am I going to make time for my own girlfriend? I do feel bad for always bringing her here but I want to see her. It's selfish, I know but what can I do.. Now I was still staring at the girlfriend, unconsiously, Daehyun was also staring at me but with a hard look, like he was angry or something. I watched Sukuri give him a kiss on the cheek and hug him... It really does hurt watching that. As she stood up and walked towards Youngjae, I didn't notice Daehyun in front of me.

"Hey hyung, can I speak with you outside for a minute please?" Daehyun asked me, tensely.

"Umm.. Yeah sure" I answered. I walked outside and followed Daehyun who was making his way up to the roof of TS building. 

He stood on the edge of the building with his back faced to me, when he turned, he was red, I've never seen him so angry.

"Yongguk, do you know what you were meant to do with Kuriee today?!" He shouted.

I started to think with my head down...

    Then it hit me. I had a date with her today.

            But I forgot.

                   And she lied about it.

I looked up to see Daehyun running his fingers through his hair, I've never seen him so stressed.

"I can not believe Kuriee would lie for you! Yongguk, how can you forget your date with your girlfriend? It's doesn't even matter about your dates, its the principle! Do you even know how many dates you've missed and she just tells you lies for you to forget about it?! I bet you didn't even know that she thinks you are cheating on her. You don't even know that, do you...?? Hyung, I know being an idol is stressful, time consuming, difficult and hard but you have got to make time for Sukuri or else you'll lose her...." Daehyun spilled out all in a matter of seconds

I was totally shocked by what he revealed... Sukuri thinks I'm cheating on her because I'm not paying much attention to her..? I'm heartbroken.

This is all too much to take in.

I stood there with my hands on my head, walking backwards, hitting the roof door and sliding down....

I seriously can't believe what I've just heard...

I never knew that focusing on my career could have this effect on her...

Daehyun walked up to me, crouched to my level and held me tight. We sat like that for a few minutes.

"....Hyung, if you're really worried about her... You're going to have to go to her house and speak to her" He told me with tears in his eyes.

"But I can't leave here, what about manager hyung?" I asked

"AISH~ Are you serious?! You know when we come up here, I stood on the edge of the building and you know what I saw downstairs?" He asked, I shook my head " I just saw Himchan take Sukuri home in his car so that excuse isn't even vaild, Yongguk." He told me slowly.

So... Himchan took Sukuri home? Without telling me? But why? At this point Daehyun could see how confused I am.

"We never told you about this because we never wanted to hurt but now I see we should of told you earlier, It would of saved a lot of time and trouble. Himchan always takes her home because everytime you tell her we are going on a date and forget about it, she seems really crushed and to prevent anything happening to her Himchan takes her home" Daehyun confessed.

So the guys have been taking care of my girl... That's what I'm meant to be doing. But I was too busy focusing on other things I didn't even realise. I have to make a move now or I'll lose Sukuri for good. I stood up straight away and so did Daehyun.

"Dae, Can you drive me to Sukuri's place? I need to speak to her, if I don't do it now then I don't know any other time that I'll have the chance to do it." I begged. Daehyun automatically smiled

"Now that's the Jepp Blackman I know, come on" He replied.

I smiled back, turned around to open the door and we both ran down the stairs until we reached ground floor. We had to use the back to avoid being questioned by security since we aren't aloud out the building at this time. After we successfully reach Daehyuns car, we got in and drove to Sukuris house.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

(To Be Continued)