Happy Birthday...

Songfic One Shot Collections~

 

 

"Happy Bithday to you
Just like today, forever
Baby, only for you
We're going to be together"
 
 
 
It's that time of the year, the day you were given to this world. I'm extremely happy that you were given to me. It feels like you were meant for me since from the beginning. You smile that shines brightly like the stars in the night sky.
 
 
 
 
Whenever I close my eyes, you're the only one I see. I think of you night and day. Everyday. Every hour. Every minute. Every second. At times, specially at night, it gets lonely without you. You are like the sun that shines on a rainy day. Giving spreading warmness and brightness to lonely day. 
 
 
 
 
I wake up everyday with a smile on my face, knowing that I'll be seeing you. You presence is unique, different. You are special. You are the most important than anything else in my world. Will you continue holding onto my heart?
 
 
 
 
At times that we argue, I can't stop thinking about how I could make it up to you. I can't stand you sulking and being sad all because if me. My heart tightens knowing that I'm the reason why you're sad. I'm worried that you might hate me for it. 
 
 
 
 
There's no one else but you. You're the only one. Even among a crowded people, you always stand out. It's like a blossoming flower in the middle of a desert. I thank God for bringing you here with me. I want to stay like this forever. I will always kiss you, hug you and love you till the end. Thank you for being born. 
 
 
 
 
My love...
 
 
 
 
My Beautiful...
 
 
 
 
Happy Birthday...
 
 
===============
Again, another birthday update! To make up for not updating that often.
Enjoy!:)