If You Were Really Right Beside Me.

If You Were Really Right Beside Me.

" Aww, not again! " I whined as my dream was interrupted by the annoying alarm clock of mine.

" I nearly kissed him. Why.. why don't you stupid clock ring just 30 seconds after? " I glared at my clock.

 

I am a ordinary girl in an ordinary town. I am just like other girls. I want to be beautiful, I want to be acknowledge and the most important point is I want to be popular. Yeah, I am the average fangirl just like everyone else. I love KPOP and hell yeah, my bias is sure none other that the dancing king of Asia, TVXQ's U-Know Yunho. He has got to be the hottest male living on Earth!

I dream a lot about this wonderful and hot guy. He's everything in my mind and I couldn't live a day without listening to his voice or even watching him dance. He's just awesome.. I meant REALLY AWESOME! I even wished I that I was his future wife. He once said he wanted 25 children with his wife. I was stunned but I thought about it occasionally. Call me insane, but I am willing to do that to be honest.

Anyways, I have this secret.. this really cool and well.. special secret? I dream of him almost everynight like he was meant to be mine! I feel him and I can sense him around me when I sleep. That feeling of euphoria is just awesome.

 

" Yah, you better stop daydreaming or else I am so burning your TVXQ tickets! " my mum yelled from the kitchen below.

" Arrasso, I won't and don't burn my tickets.. they are my life! " I pleaded from my room.

" Sleep early or else... " my mum shouted again.

" Okay.. okay...! " came my simple reply.

 

That night, he came to my dreams again. He was different everytime but nevertheless he is always handsome and neat. The ideal gentleman of my heart. I turned the knob of my bathroom door and there he was sitting inside the bathtub, curled up into a ball. My eyes nearly popped out of my sockets as I looked at him. My head twirled so much I felt like I was actually spinning. He doesn't seem friendly at all and I wondered what's wrong with him.

 

" Y-Yunho oppa? " I called out to him cautiously.

" W-What do you want? " he replied to me coldly.

" Are you okay? You happen to be in my bathtub, oppa? " I tried to explain.

 

He seemed embarrassed, so he grew silent again. I looked at him for what seemed like hours, thinking hard on what to do.

 

" Can I help you oppa? " I finally asked him.

" Can you get me some clothes? " he asked me shyly.

" You are wearing them already. Those look cute on you. " I smiled as I complimented his pyjamas.

" I don't like them. And I don't usually wear pyjamas. " he replied to me rather coldly.

" Okay.. so what do you prefer? " I said as I walked closer to him.

 

He looked at me, straight into my eyes. I swore that I nearly melt at his sight. His stares sends electrical spasms across my body shocking me out of my senses. I was at a loss of words.

 

" I.. I.. Y-Yunho.. o-oppa.. " I stuttered as I tried to make the sentences form in my mind.

" What? Do you need some help? " he asked me leaning in towards me.

 

My eyes widen as I felt him coming closer towards me. I could feel his warm breath on my neck. It was amazing and I was so hyper that I actually amazed myself by not fainting or even suffering from a major nosebleed.

 

" Here.. This should help! " he said as I felt him carrying me bridal style as he kissed me on the lips.

 

My body felt numb all over as I laid there in his arms enjoying the time of my life. He pulled away from me as we reached the side of my bed. He carefully laid me down on my bed before lying down next to me. My reflex system should have been damaged by now as I don't experience any movements at all.

He was so close to me that our bodies actually touched. I could hear his heart thumping softly against his chest. That rhythmic beat was so melodious ito my ears. I felt him hugged me as I closed my eyes, burying my face into his chest.

 

" You like me eh? " he said as I heard him chuckled in amusement.

" Who doesn't oppa? " I mumbled softly, hoping that he doesn't hears me.

 

He smiled as he kissed my forehead softly. We had our conversations all night as we tried to go to sleep. I asked him countless of questions which some he answered truthfully and some he tried avoiding to answer. He's really a sweet guy and perhaps the ideal boyfriend a girl could wish for.

 

I smiled as I looked at him sleeping soundly next to me. " Oppa, if only you were really right beside me now... "

 

 

 

Yunho oppa, thanks for visiting me in my dreams and giving me the most memorable experience I can ever ask from you. You are my idol and also my source of inspiration. Thank you for being there, just for us.