2

Love in Rain

a week has been passed since that day..

seul mi waiting for jun hyung at the cottage that they have met..

"where is he?i want to return this handkerchief to him..."said seul mi while looking to her right and left searching for jun hyung...

seul mi look at her watch and shou "ommo~class will start soon..i'm late!"seul mi grab her bag and running to the school..

"kkrringg!!!"school bells  ringing...its  sign the end of of school time that day..

seul mi is anxious.since in the class she see that the sky is cloudy..she worry that rain might fall because she didnt bring umbrella..

on the way she walking to go home,its starts raining..seul mi running to reach at home early..suddenly..

"prrrrraaangg!!!ouch..its hurt!"seul mi's things fallen on the road..

"mianhe..mianheyo..i didnt meant it.."said the person who colliding with her..

they stare to each other..

"you?!"said them at the same time..

 

rain  becomes heavily..jun hyung helps to take seul mi's books ..then they running to the cottage that they have met before..

"i'm waiting u for a long time..this,your handkerchief.."

"hmm..its ok..just keep it..i dont mind.."he replied

jun hyung look at seul mi that is wet because of rain..

he takes his handkerchief from her hand and wiping her cheek that is wet..

seul mi just quiet..their eyes collide..seul mi's heart is beating fast..

"actually.i've been watching u from far...i always see you back from school..u are so cute when u laughing with your friends..since i saw you,my heart feel different..i dont know this is reality or just my imagination only..i like u! neomu neomu jo-ahae seul mi ahh.."jun hung confessed his feelings towards seul mi..

"eh,what i'm saying to her..?"he said in his heart..

 

 

jun  hyung's words make seul mi feels lifeless..her heart is stop beating..

seul mi just quiet..suddenly the rain has stop..she shock and looking at jun hyung..

she running from there..

"seul mi ahh,seul mi ahh!"call jun hyung but seulmi ignore him...

"aigoo...is she angry to me?what should i do know?ottokkae?"he said to his self..