` ♛ } Rules & Guidelines .

` ♛ } Elite Entertainment Roleplay : Open, New, and Active ↷ Facebook Roleplay .
 

 

✌RULES
 
✌RULES

1 ) You must subscribe and upvote before you apply for a character. if not, and you request to be a character, your application will be denied.
2 ) No new Asianfanfic accounts. I will personally check. If you joined a week ago it's fine, but any sooner than seven days your application won't be accepted. This is to make sure people don't make doubles.
3 ) We would like it if you stuck to your character and not change characters. Since this is AU it'll create confusion, and people will have to re-introduce themselves to you, vice versa.
4 ) Inactivity which consists of you not being on for an entire week will cause you to be kicked out.
5 ) This RP has limited amount of spots, 100 to be exact, to insure that everything runs smoothly and everyone is active, so please, if you want to be join, be active.
6 ) Unfortunately there will be no pregnancies in this roleplay. this is to be serious roleplay full of RP drama and sweat and tears and people trying to achieve their dreams. We can't have babies running around the Entertainment...
7 ) No adding friends outside of the RP.
8 ) OOC must be in brackets or in PM.
9 ) you may talk in first or third person, no second, thats annoying.
1O ) is allowed, since private messaging is pretty much banned, read guidelines for more.
11 ) and yuri is fine.
12 ) manager and trainee relationships are forbidden, but then again, who doesn't love a good set of drama?
13 ) all OOC drama is annoying, so keep it out.
14 ) Put "E Lite" in your alternative name.
15 ) Like this page for group updates and information and add it to your "Employment" spot. Make sure to say what your role is in your employment and keep that as "friends only"
16 ) If you make your name in hangul, make sure in your alternative name it has the english and the elite in it. For example, "Junhyung E Lite" will be your alternative name if you have hangul as your name.

 

 

✌HOW TO JOIN
 
✌HOW TO JOIN

If you wanna join, here's the simple format to use!

Can I be (insert characters name) as a(n) (insert the role you want your character to be)?
Example: 
Hello, can I be Yong Junhyung as a soloist?
 
 
 
possible roles

ceo // manager // song writer // choreographer // back-up dancer // singer(trainee) // actor/actress // soloist
 
note :
1 ) you can have up to two roles, only. but not every one will be able to have two roles and they must make sense.
2 ) if you chose to be a singer and not a soloist,
later on we will be pairing you up(after having all singers take a survey ) and have you start training to be in a group.
I.E : we have a Daehyun and Kai who match up in the survey, we will combine them, and two other singers and make a kpop group!

3 ) If there is a role thats not listed above that you are curious if you can be, send a message below in the comments or through PM and us admins will discuss it over!
 

 

✌GUIDELINES
 
✌GUIDELINES

These are very important. The rules above won't make you be kicked out, but these Guideline rules, if any broken, will cause you kicked out of groups or possibly black listed from the roleplay. Please follow them all.

1 ) You must add the admins after you have been accepted by an admin in your comment below. If you add the admins without acceptance or any one else in the rp without acceptance, your character will be banned.
2 ) You may create your character while waiting to be accepted into the roleplay, but only if you think you have followed the rules absolutely correctly.
3 ) THIS IS IMPORTANT : 
NO private messaging unless it's to talk to an admin about drama that is causing you and your character issues, or OOC things. I know this may be a bit annoying, but this is to keep the rp and the rp's groups up and lively ! You can interact with each other wall-to-wall or wall post and comments on the wall post. This also helps others understand how your character might get in a relationship with others. Do know if we find out you are PMing people without wall posts, and your wall hasn't be active for three days, you'll get a warning of getting kicked out. There are other methods of finding out if you are PMing people as well, so don't think us admins won't catch on.
4 ) You must follow both forms listed on the right. If the form for your facebook character isn't in your "About me" after you add the admins, the admins won't accept you in groups until you add the information. This way people can know who and what you are roleplaying as.
5 ) If you aren't active in groups at least every two days, you will be kicked out of one group at a time. Yes, we will be checking.

 

 

 

✌FORMATS
 
✌FORMATS
 
 
(Insert characters full name / nickname)
(Insert your characters age, which you can edit to make them younger or older)
(Insert your role here) at Elite Entertainment.
Not a real (insert character name).
( If you roleplay freely, put " accepted" if not, don't put anything. )

 
Example:
Yong Junhyung | The Joker | Twenty-three.
Song Writer and Soloist at Elite Entertainment.
Not the real Junhyung. 

 
If this isn't visible in your about me section, us admins will think you don't have one and not accept you until you get it fixed.