Chen's Apple Juice!

Chen's Apple Juice Misunderstanding

     Chen was mad at Chanyeol. Not because he was creepy, or because he talked too much. Or even, because he was tall. But because he drunk the last apple juice box. Some people may say that, that's a silly reason to stop talking to someone for a week, and start completely ignoring them. But, not to Chen. Not after he called a dorm meeting, informing everyone that, that was his juice box and no one else's. He even went as far, as to put a sign on the fridge. So, you can imagine, Chen's distaste to wobbling in the kitchen half awake, only to find Chanyeol holding a half empty apple juice carton.

"Chanyeol!!!" Chanyeol spun around, making eye contact with Chen. He knew this was bad. Him, holding a half empty apple juice carton, but not just anyone's apple juice carton, Chen's. Chanyeol just stood there staring at Chen. He knew he should have started explaining why, he was holding the apple juice, and that he didn't drink it. But the look on Chen's face scared him, into keeping his mouth shut.

"Chanyeol!!! Why did you drink my apple juice!?!?" Chen yelled at him.

"I didn't dr-"

"Nevermind! I don't even wanna know why. I can't believe this!!" By this time half the dorm had come to see what was going on, and Chen had broken down crying.

"Chen what's wrong?" D.O. asked, trying to figure out why his little 'Chen Chen' was crying. Chen's only response was pointing at Chanyeol. D.O. eyes followed Chen's finger, and then everything became apparent. He had drunk Chen's apple juice. D.O. and the rest of the members gave Chanyeol a disdainful look, and hauled Chen out of the kitchen.

"Seriously, Chanyeol..... Seriously." Kai added before following the rest of the crowd out.

 

     A minute later and Chanyeol was still clutching onto the carton of juice. Standing in the middle of the kitchen, mouth agape. Just when Chanyeol was coming to, Kris came waltzing into the kitchen.

"Thanks, man. For holding this for me." Kris said as he took back the apple juice carton that he had asked Chanyeol to hold. Kris noticed the look on Chanyeol's face, but decided not to question it, and left the room.

Once Chanyeol was done staring in disbelief, he went to his room, that he shared with Baekhyun. Only to be met with ten pairs of eyes staring at him. But the pair of eyes that caught Chanyeols attention, was the ones that were soaked in tears. Chanyeol thought that this would be the best time to clear his name, then any.

"Look.... Chen, I didn't dr-"

"Chanyeol. Can I talk to you outside for a second." Baekhyun stated more than asking, as he got up and dragged Chanyeol out the door. Baekhyun made sure to close the door behind him, then turned to Chanyeol.

"Look.... Chanyeol.... you might want to give Chen some time. He's been through a lot."

"I know. But I need to tell him that I didn't drink it, and that it was K-"

"Chanyeol.... I think Chen would appreciate it, if you just owned up with what you did. Instead of blaming someone else." Baekhyun said putting a comforting hand on his shoulder. Baekhyun might have thought he was helping the situation, but he was far from it.

"But, Baekhyun. If you would just let m-"

"Chanyeol. Just give him some time." Baekhyun said cutting him off, and heading back into the room.

At this point Chanyeol was beyond irritated. If people would just stop interrupting him when he was trying to explain himself. Chen wouldn't be mad at him, but at Kris.

 

     The next few days consisted of Chanyeol attempting to get close enough to Chen, to tell him what actually happened. But only to have Chen get hysterical, and the members carry him away to another room. And on top of that, the members began to ignore Chanyeol. He had thought of a plan, but he just needed to execute it at the right time. Which was today. He had already bought all the supplies he would need, which costed him his week paycheck. But it would be all worth it once everything went back to normal.

"Hurry up guys! And get in the van." Kris yelled ushering the members out of the door, towards the van. Chanyeol waited paitently until he heard the click of the door closing. Then he hopped off the couch, only to hear the front door opening again. He ran back to his seat, and proceeded to get back in the position he was in before, and attempted to look normal.

"Chanyeol." It was D.O.

"Chanyeol. Chen's in his room. Soo.... leave him alone." Chanyeol thought that D.O. was done, then suddenly his face was so close to his that he could feel his breathe.

"If I come back, and Chen is crying..... well let's just say you don't want to know." D.O. said threatening him. They stared at each other until, D.O. finally backed up and went back to his regular wide eyed state.

"Well..... see you later!"

This side of D.O. did not surprise Chanyeol. He had seen this side before, because he took his mothering job very seriously. Once, Chanyeol made sure he was alone again. He got his materials, and started setting up. This had to work, because if it didn't, he would have wasted a whole paycheck, which was a lot.

 

     Chen stumbled out of his room, eyes swollen, and went to the living room. He was happy that the members had went to the mall today, because he hated crying in front of them. It made him feel like a baby. Though it's nice to be coddled like one from time to time.

Instead of seeing the normal living room he was used to, he was met with towers of apple juice. He had never seen so much apple juice in one place. Chen thought he was hallucinating. It's not everyday you wake up to find more apple juice in your home, than in the factory it came from.

"Hello... Chen." A deep voice said behind him. He didn't need to look to know who it was.

"Ugh! Chanyeol! Why are you here?" Chen said turning around.

"I'm here, because I need to tell you who actually drunk your juice. It wasn't me it was K-"

"Aren't you supposed to be at the mall?"

"Yeah. But I didn't go because, I-"

"Chanyeol, I don't think you should have stayed at home. I'm still a little upset about the whole incident."

"I know. And I'm sorry. But i didn't drink yo-"

"Chanyeol you could at least..." At this point Chanyeol had zoned out to whatever Chen was saying. At this rate he would never be able to tell Chen. So, he did the only logical thing, anybody would do and kissed him. He didn't think about the consequences, if Kris or Xiumin happened to find out. He just needed Chen to be quiet for a few seconds. He slowly pulled away to see a dazed Chen. At least this was better than him interrupting him.

"Chen, I didn't drink your juice. It was KRIS." Chanyeol was glad he had finally gotten that weight off his shoulders, he felt relieved.

After a moment of silence, Chen looked like he was finally coming to. Chanyeol couldn't wait to hear what Chen had to say about this whole misunderstanding.

"Baekhyun's going to kill you." Chen said as he started drinking some of the apple juice.